Nevada School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe ='/ another one? This does seem like it's more frequent, but we're just more aware of it due to the internet, and widespread media coverage.

I... don't even know what to say. Feels like there's a shooting happening every couple months now.

I'm relieved that nothing like this has happened to anyone I'm close to. All I can do is to wish for all these shootings to stop.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
why do people continue to post these when the reaction is always SHOCK AND HORROR and then people get on with their lives because the government refuses to change gun laws

by "continue to post these" i mean both in this forum and on mainstream media, since reporting them in either place has exactly the same net effect

Reactions: v
there's not much to discuss. this is a tragedy as always but this is a topic that has been argued into the ground and i don't think using this event to argue about gun laws is doing anyone any favors. events are what inspire change, but at this point, i dont think a story like this should be used to just further agendas on anyone's side. let's mourn any who die/died and leave it at that, by paying silent respects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)