Tournament Neverused Snake Draft II: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
On behalf of Estarossa, I am calling for activity in our GSC NU game against SOMALIA. Estarossa posted on SOMALIA's wall asking when to play for this tour and then followed up on Thursday morning to say that he'd be free any day before midnight +0. It is now after midnight gmt+0 on Sunday; Estarossa received no response and isn't available any longer.

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 7.12.47 PM.png

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
SOMALIA did not respond all week. I appreciate Charm's attempt to substitute, but it was only for the last two hours of the week, which was well after midnight Esta's time. This is a clear activity win

Nalorium contacted Shiloh on the 22nd, but got no response until the 30th and then no further response until after he could not play anymore according to the only evidence presented to me. I would be willing to look into this if more information/someone contested the call, but this does not seem to be the case, so going to give the activity win to Nalorium.

Evi-poh goes dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)