[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

It has been almost three months since this tournament started, and due to poor management and more, it still has not concluded. This is a joke. If anyone would like to compete with me then just message me on showdown, I doubt this will ever get completed, and I doubt we'll be able to have any closure to why nothing has been done about the tournaments. We'll just be asked to keep quiet and discuss something else. That's too bad. I was looking to enjoy the finale of this tournament, which will inevitably fail.

Cheers.

Edit: I forgot to include my name in this post. I,
Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃] now put my name in huge bold.

Last edited:

EliwoodEmblem

Banned deucer.
Okay, this is ridiculous, let me take over the brackets on both versions. I have a proposition, that everyone that ISN'T active on Showdown's Smash Bros room will be disqualified. This way, we can move the bracket and DQ everyone who isn't active, or send me a private message here on the forum, so these tournaments don't waste any more time. If this post isn't replied to by the people in charge within the next 72 hours, I'll just forfeit, and start new brackets without your help. Let's get this road on the show guys. I'll happily redo the brackets or finish these ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)