Project Next Best Thing: USUM UU (Week 45: Jellicent - Submissions)

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
Even thought I like the idea of physical venu, I don’t agree with some explanation/moves, so I’ll vote for another set up and it would be growth 3atk since I believe boosted drain is enought to sustain damages, knowing this things bulk.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Hi, folks, we've received some pretty strong evidence overall of this round of Next Best Thing not going fairly. I have received word that Givrix was directly given the set and spread to use for his submission by someone else, specifically for use in this project, and in addition, it appears that a large number of more or less previously-uninterested-in-the-project people voted for Givrix after he posted his submission in the French room during voting time, with several (note: not necessarily all) of these people citing that they primarily voted for Givrix "because he was a friend". As the only direct cheating going on is simply a set fed by another user specifically for submission in this project, Givrix's Growth 3 Attacks Mega Venusaur submission has been disqualified from this round of voting. No other action will be taken on this matter, although I'd prefer if people didn't post their posts in potentially biased locations during the voting stage in the future, as this can be interpreted as rallying for votes, which is against the rules.

As a reminder to everyone, when voting in this project, please vote for the set you like the best, and not the person you like the best. Try to be as unbiased as possible.

Please, continue voting normally. Those who voted for Growth 3 Attacks may vote for a different set if they so desire. Votes will be tallied up at the normal time on Sunday night.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)