Nexus Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I did.I'm rather new to the whole online thing and only have a few pokes fit for competitive battling.I do have some nice stuff with perfect IV's,but they're UT if you're still interested.I have a jolly shiny magikarp with perfect IV's.Aside from that a timid entei and bold suicune with perfect IV's.But the entei and suicune aren't shiny.Sorry for the inconvenience.
Shinyness is irrelevant, it actually gets annoying on wifi sometimes lol. I've got to go pick my wife up so I have to shoot off for an hour or so, I love my UU battling so if you have anything decent in UU post away and I'll get back to you as soon as I get home :)

hey there

i am interested in this ditto
Ice 70: 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (rash)

would you take a 31/28/31/31/31/31 shiny calm poliwag w/ damp (Bred by me ^_^) for it?

hey there

would you take a 31/28/31/31/31/31 shiny calm poliwag w/ damp (Bred by me ^_^) for it?
Sounds good, same story as my last post, be back in an hour or so <_< peak hour traffic and shes 45kms away. Don't get married.....

Shinyness is irrelevant, it actually gets annoying on wifi sometimes lol. I've got to go pick my wife up so I have to shoot off for an hour or so, I love my UU battling so if you have anything decent in UU post away and I'll get back to you as soon as I get home :)
Sure,no problem.I'm sure I can find something.I'm building a UU team also,that's why I'm trying to pick sceptile up lol.

Or,if you need something EV trained I can also do that.Takes me on average 30-50 minutes depending on what poke it is and how much of a pain it is to EV.

Azure Demon

cmt for this

Gallade ~ Adamant ~ Steadfast
31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 31

ut if possible

Not sure if you approved of this or not, but on the GameFaqs boards, Newts' Shiyn Modest Shaymin and Nexus's Hasty Shiny Palkia are being redistributed. Maybe you allowed certain owners to redistribute them, but you posted them as NON-REDIS in this thread. I recently acquired them and recognized the OTs. I did post Nexus's Palkia on my thread, but have yet to add the Shaymin. Should I remove the Palkia?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if you approved of this or not, but on the GameFaqs boards, Newts' Shiyn Modest Shaymin and Nexus's Hasty Shiny Palkia are being redistributed. Maybe you allowed certain owners to redistribute them, but you posted them as NON-REDIS in this thread. I recently acquired them and recognized the OTs. I did post Nexus's Palkia on my thread, but have yet to add the Shaymin. Should I remove the Palkia?
meh not surprising it is gfaqs after all as for palkia there are way better ones here so you can keep and redistribute Palkia . Although shaymin will have to wait for an answer from newts.

Azure Demon

cmt for this

MattJ's Registeel - Clearbody - Brave - 31/30/31/20/31/0
*Available UT Lv. 30*

Sure,no problem.I'm sure I can find something.I'm building a UU team also,that's why I'm trying to pick sceptile up lol.

Or,if you need something EV trained I can also do that.Takes me on average 30-50 minutes depending on what poke it is and how much of a pain it is to EV.
hey there

Sorry guys never got back in time the other day, if your still keen to trade I have about 30 mins up my sleeve right now
cmt for this

Gallade ~ Adamant ~ Steadfast

ut if possible
I only have it UT =P I'll edit in your reply
Lanturn

calm~ volt absorb
ivs 31/30/31/30/31/30
Hidden power fire 70
this guy is a complete siczor wall. takes bullet punch and anything else siczor can throw at it. this was a breed i was only gonna do for me but i said Why shouldn't i share this guy with my smogon brothers. Here's to smogon and my friends here to.
EV'd if possible otherwise UT is fine
Gfaqs are a bunch of twats, chances are my Shaymin has been editted really badly, guess I should remove it from my thread cos it will make me look bad if it shows up hacked somewhere <_<

Ev Trainer?

Hello Nex. I am interested in ev training for you. If you do not need an ev trainer then simply disregard this post. If not, then I would like to work a deal out where I can ev train pokemon for you and then keep a copy for myself to trade on my upcoming friendcodes tradethread. I will not ask for ful redi rights as i know you have probably spent hours creating these pokemon so I will simply ask for semi-redi rights if possible. Anyways, I am interested in ev training these pokemon: calm cresselia, shiny toxicroak, shiny naive heatran, gligar, lanturn, shiny omanyte, shiny absol, shiny tangela, shiny donphan, shiny feebas, rhyperior, shiny umbreon set, gastrodon, carvahna, shiny rapidash, shiny espeon set, and modest slowbro. If you would like for me to ev train other pokemon then I will do those as well for credits. I hope we can work a deal out as this would benefit the both of us. Please vm or pm if you are interested as I am having trouble subscribing to your thread.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Nex. I am interested in ev training for you. If you do not need an ev trainer then simply disregard this post. If not, then I would like to work a deal out where I can ev train pokemon for you and then keep a copy for myself to trade on my upcoming friendcodes tradethread. I will not ask for ful redi rights as i know you have probably spent hours creating these pokemon so I will simply ask for semi-redi rights if possible. Anyways, I am interested in ev training these pokemon: calm cresselia, shiny toxicroak, shiny naive heatran, gligar, lanturn, shiny omanyte, shiny absol, shiny tangela, shiny donphan, shiny feebas, rhyperior, shiny umbreon set, gastrodon, carvahna, shiny rapidash, shiny espeon set, and modest slowbro. If you would like for me to ev train other pokemon then I will do those as well for credits. I hope we can work a deal out as this would benefit the both of us. Please vm or pm if you are interested as I am having trouble subscribing to your thread.
ah theres always that one person that fails to read the rules guess your the one for the month and I can't disregard that
7) DO NOT post saying you will do an EV service I EV my own stuff

and quite franllky thats not really benefitting me at all I'm pretty much giving you free stuff since you want semiredistribution rights and if you read my rules my stuff is not redistributable. Besides EV training isn't difficult or that time consuming for me to be giving you all that stuff for the service.

CMT for this please

Jolly - Chlorophyll - 31/31/31/9/31/31
*Available UT only Lv. 1* eggmoves: encore SEMI-REDISTRIBUTABLE

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
CMT for this please

Jolly - Chlorophyll - 31/31/31/9/31/31
*Available UT only Lv. 1* eggmoves: encore SEMI-REDISTRIBUTABLE
I like this as an egg if its still available as an egg
Wobbuffet

Nature: Calm
Ability: Shadow Tag
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: none
Hatch Location: Survival Area
EV spread #1: 28 HP / 228 Def / 252 SpD

CMT for:

Skarmory ~ Impish ~ Keen Eye ~ Semi Redis ;)
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Moveset:
~ Brave Bird
~ Roost
~ Spikes / Stealth Rock
~ Whirlwind
Available UT Lvl 1 with Egg Moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
(Is it nicknameable?)

I like this as an egg if its still available as an egg
Wobbuffet

Nature: Calm
Ability: Shadow Tag
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: none
Hatch Location: Survival Area
EV spread #1: 28 HP / 228 Def / 252 SpD

It is available as egg as a matter of fact, want to trade now?

~ Brave Bird
~ Roost
~ Spikes / Stealth Rock
~ Whirlwind
Available UT Lvl 1 with Egg Moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit OR
EV'd 252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe

Venusaur ~Calm ~ Overgrow
31 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Available UT Lvl 1 Bulbasaur with Egg Move Leaf Storm OR
EV'd 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Item: Coba Berry
Moveset:
~ Sleep Powder
~ Leaf Storm
~ Leech Seed
~ Roar

CMT please (Post in my thread)

cmt FOR THIS
Raikou ~ Timid ~ Pressure
ライコウ
31 / 22 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
LIV 40 UT
I can't check your thread of you don't tell me where it is
hey newts can you CMT for the timid kyogre?
Don't we already have a pending for my HP Ice ditto?
CMT for:

~ Brave Bird
~ Roost
~ Spikes / Stealth Rock
~ Whirlwind
Available UT Lvl 1 with Egg Moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
(Is it nicknameable?)
Yes its nicknameable, let me know when you have a bit more in there =) I have Chortles lol

~ Brave Bird
~ Roost
~ Spikes / Stealth Rock
~ Whirlwind
Available UT Lvl 1 with Egg Moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit OR
EV'd 252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe

Venusaur ~Calm ~ Overgrow
31 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Available UT Lvl 1 Bulbasaur with Egg Move Leaf Storm OR
EV'd 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Item: Coba Berry
Moveset:
~ Sleep Powder
~ Leaf Storm
~ Leech Seed
~ Roar

CMT please (Post in my thread)
Posted in your thread

CMT for this UT please, or EVed if you learned Flail before you evolved, I really need Flail Gyara :p

Gyarados ~ Adamant ~ Intimidate
Moveset:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Ice Fang
~ Stone Edge
Available UT Lvl 4 Magikarp OR
EV'd 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
UPDATE

Modest - Drizzle - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70 *Available UT only Lv. 50*

Timid - Overgrow - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70 *Starter form Professor Oak* *Available UT only Lv. 5*

Modest - Pressure - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70 *Available UT only Lv. 50*

Timid - Pressure - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70 *Available UT only Lv. 50*

and a few capture projects if anyone wants to take them

yes but i want the kyogre as well xD
let me know when your free trade
Huh? What does this mean?
I wasn't intending on redistributing it but I'm fine with a 1:1 trade.
you have nothing I need for the 2nd trade but I'm happy to trade it for a credit as I may need something you have at a later date...
CMT for this UT please, or EVed if you learned Flail before you evolved, I really need Flail Gyara :p

Gyarados ~ Adamant ~ Intimidate
Moveset:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Ice Fang
~ Stone Edge
Available UT Lvl 4 Magikarp OR
EV'd 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
yes I have this un touched at level 4, please read the entire description before asking stupid questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)