NFE UU Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
175483.jpg

NFE UU Tour
Host: megatyler30

:Hakamo-o::Gloom::Drakloak:

Welcome to NFE UU, an unofficial usage based tier based on Pokemon below 4.52% usage in NFE. I would like to thank all of you for taking part!

• See the spoiler below for the ban list along with a sprite-version of it.
  • Click here for resources!
  • To discuss NFE UU/find test matches, come join the NFE discord & discuss NFE UU in the #nfe-oms channel or chat about it in the NFE showdown room!

Banlist:
Charjabug, Clefairy, Corsola-Galar, Duosion, Dusclops, Electabuzz, Ferroseed, Fraxure, Golbat, Gurdurr, Hattrem, Klang, Koffing, Linoone-Galar, Magmar, Mareanie, Machoke, Marshtomp, Piloswine, Raboot, Roselia, Rufflet, Tangela, Thwackey, Togetic, Vullaby, Wartortle, Zweilous
:Charjabug::Clefairy::Corsola-Galar::Duosion::Dusclops::Electabuzz::Ferroseed::Fraxure::Golbat::Gurdurr::Hattrem::Klang::Koffing::Linoone-Galar::Magmar::Mareanie::Machoke::Marshtomp::Piloswine::Raboot::Roselia::Rufflet::Tangela::Thwackey::Togetic::Vullaby::Wartortle::Zweilous:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 8 NFE with additional bans listed in the spoiler above.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for NFE UU will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams.
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Matchups:
Miyami~~~  vs  Midnight Howl
Bag of Trixx  vs  WMAR
MalMoonsault  vs  lepton
Mr.Bossaru  vs  ItsChew.
Albi
 vs  FlyingDunsparce
Drud  vs  447323a
Mom Lover  vs  megatyler30
Ralyks Steel  vs  beauts

Message me on discord if you have any questions: megatyler30#6446.

Deadline is Sunday 24th of October at 11:59PM GMT -5.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I will have to claim act, contacted my opp on Monday, we agreed on playing on Thursday but no time was specified, I asked for that and didn't get a reply, and I cannot play during the rest of the weekend.
Screenshot_2021-10-24-10-33-34-139_com.android.chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)