Multi-gen NFEPL V - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SM NFE will be played in the gen 7 OU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here."

Can SM NFE not be played in PU? SM OU is a more commonly played format than SM PU so less people will be bothered keeping their SM NFE teams in SM PU than SM OU. It also is easier to build NFE in SM PU compared to SM OU. I understand that none of these things are a massive issue, but why not just make it a bit more convenient.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Afterthoughts on BO3:
I didn't have a strong opinion either way at the start of the tour but Bo3 looks like it had good competition and support during the main weeks. BO3 is a format that I'll be totally fine with in next year's PL. Lets just take it easy on the mocs next time lol.

S/Os:
Shing'n Streets Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had you as my co-manager!!! OMG shing put in so much work everywhere. The guy was dedicated, talented, and let's not forget that his stellar 4-1 record speaks for itself. Shing helped out in every way he could in pretty much every waking hour of the day. Again, I really cannot thank you enough for being the goat.

DnB I wish we coulda tested more, I'm not the most familiar with oldgens unfort so thats on me ;-;

BloodAce man, you and shing put in so much work with the oldgens and it's just a shame you couldn't catch a break in DPP :( I'd still say you did a great job for all the work you put in and at the end of the day that's all I could ask for.

Quantum Tesseract Shing and I were super impressed with how you played the last two weeks, wish we could have got you in sooner! Subs were totally necessary this tour tho lol so to that extent we couldn't have played without ya.

TeamCharm Gray Ren-chon sensei axew daniYSB I want Atago to sit on me Thank you all here for sticking it through NFE. I know most of you through NU or the tour scene and I'm just happy you guys were willing to play when we had you in. Thanks again for sticking around and I hope you liked NFE in all its development we had this tour.

We'll gettem next year Thwackies!
and that's all folks...
1630963495814.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)