Multi-gen NFEPL V - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
1628480484202.png

Art by in the hills
hosted by Aurodian, Jett and Eris.

Standings and Records

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
SM NFE will be played in the gen 7 OU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
ORAS NFE will be played in the gen 6 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here. (Note Frogadier and Gligar will be banned for this week and moving forward in ORAS NFE.)
BW NFE will be played in the gen 5 Ubers format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
DPP NFE will be played in the gen 4 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.

Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that their players do not bring illegal teams to their games. If a player brings an illegal team, the opposition are free to either take the win or offer a redo.
Regarding DPP NFE, if the game ends up as a draw due to both Pokemon fainting on the last turn (Explosion, Recoil, Status Damage etc) then another game must be played until someone wins. Teams can be changed for a rematch.

Week 2

:nuzleaf: (5) Deez Nuzleafs vs. Morgrem Freemans (3) :morgrem:

SS NFE: frisoeva vs Stareal
SS NFE: TheFranklin vs lepton
SS NFE: Xiri vs Rav3
SM NFE: London13 vs aesf
ORAS NFE: tlenit vs CrazyStevy
BW NFE: Fille vs zeefable
DPP NFE: HSOWA vs beauts
Bo3: Quagg vs Simbo

:thwackey: (4) The Wacky Thwackeys vs. Cursed Corsolas (4) :corsola-galar:

SS NFE: Shing'n Streets vs pdt
SS NFE: Sensei Axew vs Greybaum
SS NFE: daniYSB vs velvet
SM NFE: Ren-chon vs Plas
ORAS NFE: I want Atago to sit on me vs SparksBlade
BW NFE: DnB vs RaJ.Shoot
DPP NFE: BloodAce vs Toy Time King
Bo3: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs King Leo V

:hattrem: (3) Holy Hattremonies vs. Aperol Spritzee (4) :spritzee:

SS NFE: Miyami~~~ vs Skysolo
SS NFE: OranBerryBlissey10 vs TJ
SS NFE: daunt vs vs melancholy hills
SM NFE: Ninjadog vs Catalystic
ORAS NFE: Splash vs anime sans
BW NFE: Insult vs EviGaro
DPP NFE: shiloh vs Drud
Bo3: xavgb vs Monsareeasy

Deadline is Sunday 15th of August 11:59pm GMT-4.

Last edited:

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.

~ :Darkrai: Do I Really Need to Introduce Myself ? Let's do it just in case ! My name is Mellow. I have won many competitions and won many battles in almost all existing formats. My goal is to understand all the techniques possible and to be the N ° 1 in all tier possible to play even if this dream seems impossible I would never know the disappointment and the rangaine. I am also an artist and by passion for beautiful things I have to embellish and highlight the things that are close to my heart and what better to show the whole world the power of my friends in passionate fights as I saw the day in the world of art and replays ! :darkrai: ~

:Machamp: Before we start let me warn you of what we expect ... This tournament is probably one of the most difficult that it can exist and moreover you will be as a team so the failures of one could lead to the defeat others but remember that those who break the rules are considered less than nothing ... However, those who abandon their teammates are worse than less than nothing ! If you do not help yourself and that you do not believe in your friends you will succumb very quickly to the adversary and even if one of your friends were to fall you should not under any circumstances abandon it in the hands of the enemies. You will lift the cup together or succumb together ! Beat you ! Help you ! Believe in yourself ! and crush your enemies ! Take the trophy from them and cry for joy together because it is their friendship ! :Machamp:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Hitmonlee: The first week allowed you to identify the overall level of your opponents and to create an opnion on them, to see their capacity for analysis and anticipation of a threat. Each individual reacts differently but in the end the feeling of fear remains the same. Now that the first hits we were exchanging a feeling of confidence and fear has set in but don't forget that even the weakest enemies can prove to be a real warrior in the face of too much adversity. Do not let go of your guard especially if you came out victorious last week, new enemies are appearing with new abilities. :Hitmonlee:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:BW/Golbat:Welcome to Week 2 ! :BW/Golbat:

:SS/nuzleaf: Deez Nuzleafs (5) vs (3) Morgrem Freemans :SS/morgrem:

SS NFE: frisoeva vs Stareal | Match :Nuzleaf:

SS NFE: TheFranklin vs lepton | Match :Nuzleaf:

SS NFE: Xiri vs Rav3 | Match :Morgrem:

SM NFE: London13 vs aesf | Match :Morgrem:

ORAS NFE: tlenit vs CrazyStevy | Match :Morgrem:

BW NFE: Fille vs zeefable | Match :Nuzleaf:

DPP NFE: HSOWA vs beauts | Match :Nuzleaf:

Bo3: Quagg vs Simbo | Game 1 - Game 2 - Game 3 :Nuzleaf:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

:SS/thwackey: The Wacky Thwackeys (4) vs (4) Cursed Corsolas :SS/corsola-galar:

SS NFE: Shing'n Streets vs pdt | Match :Thwackey:

SS NFE: Sensei Axew vs Greybaum | Match :Thwackey:

SS NFE: daniYSB vs velvet | Match :Thwackey:

SM NFE: Ren-chon vs Plas | Match :Corsola-Galar:

ORAS NFE: I want Atago to sit on me vs SparksBlade | Match :Corsola-Galar:

BW NFE: DnB vs RaJ.Shoot | Match :Corsola-Galar:

DPP NFE: BloodAce vs Toy Time King | Match :Corsola-Galar:

Bo3: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs King Leo V | Game 1 - Game 2 :Thwackey:

:SS/hattrem: Holy Hattremonies (4) vs (4) Aperol Spritzee :SS/spritzee:

SS NFE: Miyami~~~ vs Skysolo | Match :Spritzee:

SS NFE: OranBerryBlissey10 vs TJ | Match :Spritzee:

SS NFE: daunt vs vs melancholy hills | Match :Spritzee:

SM NFE: Ninjadog vs Catalystic | Match :Spritzee:

ORAS NFE: Splash vs anime sans | Match :Hattrem:

BW NFE: Insult vs EviGaro | Match :Hattrem:

DPP NFE: shiloh vs Drud | Match :Hattrem:

Bo3: xavgb vs Monsareeasy | Game 1 - Game 2 - Game 3 :Hattrem:

:Dragonite: This will leave an eternal mark on all future players who one day discover this relic and your names will be forever marked in Pokémon history ! Together ! let us write down our eternal youth and show them our power ! :Dragonite:

:BW/Golbat: Thank You For Playing
NFEPL V - Week 2 :BW/Golbat:

Last edited:

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Deez Nuzleafs vs. Morgrem Freemans

SS NFE: frisoeva vs Stareal 60-40 I probably will end up bolding friso till he loses. Also, man said last week he PP stalls golbat and he did it... Stareal had strong start for his game, but had downhill ending. Good game incoming
SS NFE: TheFranklin vs lepton 60-40 kinda echoing last week. Feel like Franklin is overall better player and Lepton is the upcoming surprises player. Last weeks team was a miss, but do we see a hit this week? Time to prove me wrong again, good luck for both players
SS NFE: Xiri vs Rav3 40-60 Rav had very unfortunate game last week while Xiri took close loss. Ravs week was stronger and now we have two deadliest timezones playing each others. Cant give extra %s therefore. Rav goes in favored
SM NFE: London13 vs aesf 35-65 as much as i like london, i can not predict against two week contract owner Aesf. Londons creativity is put in great test against Aesf and personally looking forward for this one
ORAS NFE: tlenit vs CrazyStevy 40-60 After horrendous w1 tlenit is put in ORAS??? HELLO. due to conditions tlenit did okay-ish, but still very unacceptable show off. CrazyStevy had similar kind of showing on week 1, but this is his playground
BW NFE: Fille vs zeefable 60-40 Fille absorbed three BW crits and managed to win. Thats quite impressive taking into account how buffed crits in general are. Zeefable was solid last week I think, but Filles week one was better
DPP NFE: HSOWA vs beauts 55-45 Absolutely no idea how HSOWA "solved" nfe week one, but at the same time i think his opponents team lacked few things. Beauts had some RNG to help out, but thats DPP in nutshell. HSOWA coming off with cleaner game and therefor giving the edge.
Bo3: Quagg vs Simbo 50-50% two great players, oh my, another set I really look forward to see. Having hard time to decide which one takes it

The Wacky Thwackeys vs. Cursed Corsolas

SS NFE: Shing'n Streets vs pdt 50-50% naaaah no shot im calling this one. Two absssssolute crack head builders jumping on each others. Going to be one hella fun game to follow. SheetString vs DragonTamer can only be a highlight in NFE field. Let us know when you play, okay?
SS NFE: Sensei Axew vs Greybaum 45-55% I like Greybaums meta knowledge here more to carry him to win. Liked a lot how Greybaum played week one, but thats not a surprise. Senseis great and has definitely shot to turn this around. It comes again lot down what shing passes to him
SS NFE: daniYSB vs velvet 40-60% Velvet was strong last week while Danis playing first time SS. Cant really rate Dani in SS since I have never seen him here. Maybe they come up with something crazy with shing that gets velvet off guard?
SM NFE: Ren-chon vs Plas 55-45% while Plas lost his game to 1% gabite, Renchon had a bit more clear loss against ninjadog. Both seems to be very up to date on SM meta based on week 1 and surely a game to look forward in this series. Slight edge to Ren-Chon.
ORAS NFE: I want Atago to sit on me vs SparksBlade 40-60% Apparently Leo convinced Sparks to use the team they ended up for few days and it paid off. Really good show off and I like to see this going on
BW NFE: DnB vs RaJ.Shoot 70-30 DnB is one of the best BWs players and I cant really bold against him. Dont know where he was last week, but now the beast is released. Sorry raj shoot. This will be a big W for Raj to take
DPP NFE: BloodAce vs Toy Time King 65-35 This goes entirely based on last week since I have now seen a bit of DPP. TTKs team was a miss. Lot to step up there and looking forward to it. This is his playground and bet he got more tricks in his sleeves
Bo3: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs King Leo V 40-60% Strong week one from Leo and to be fair, Sinnoh didnt do too shabby themselves when we take into account his busy schedule. This should be closer to begin with, but ill give the edge based on Leos showing. Good match up!

Holy Hattremonies vs. Aperol Spritzee

SS NFE: kythr vs Skysolo 50-50% oh man, another hot one! really looking for this and looks like every set has one of these in SS. Like both of these guys a lot. While Kythr probably bring more standard stuff when skysolo hits the sweet spot with scarf abras. I do have hard time to give edge to neiher of them
SS NFE: OranBerryBlissey10 vs TJ 35-65% Time to echo from last week. Pretty much the same deal than with Lepton-Tj. TJ is clearly better player while OBB10 can bring whatever with his mainer status. Last week TJ didnt need to make almost single play and roll with the safe route. Impressive to spot that on preview and get the job done. For OBB10 this will be a big W, especially if it ends up being clean
SS NFE: daunt vs vs melancholy hills 45-55% I probably like more MHills support to double check the team to give edge on preview over Daunt. Liked a bit more daunts perform last week, but hey, here we are going with MHills
SM NFE: Ninjadog vs Catalystic 55-45% Another close one. Ninja did well last week against Ren-Chon and brought the win to his team. Catalystic lost to Aesf, but who wouldnt?
ORAS NFE: Splash vs anime sans 51-49% Keeping it close. Mr. Canada knows how to play mons, but he did not match with my prediction last year. Time to bring one home. Realistically this is Anime Sans playing field and they are favored.
BW NFE: Insult vs EviGaro 50-50% No shot im giving edge on Winsult vs. BW Queen. If there was ever a BW game to watch. Its this. Dont miss it.
DPP NFE: shiloh vs Drud 55-45% Shiloh+Stresh is strong core. Apparently Stresh got more time now after OMPLs over. Drud had fine performing week1 and lost due to RNG saying so. I can definitely see them taking this over if he can continue his strong performs
Bo3: xavgb vs Monsareeasy 55-45% probably the best series this entire week. Two very washed NFE players finally playing a BO3 set. Really nice pairing and I just have to bold the stresh here. Him convincing that he has more time to actually put a prep together means he comes extremely ready. Nothing away from Arctic. He definitely has every tool to win this series

PREDICTS
:nuzleaf: (4) Deez Nuzleafs vs. Morgrem Freemans (4) :morgrem:

SS NFE: frisoeva vs Stareal - good players, friso a lil better.
SS NFE: TheFranklin vs lepton - arce better player, and quag teams op.
SS NFE: Xiri vs Rav3 - Rav needs to and I think will win this if he needs the team to actually have a shot at the tournament.
SM NFE: London13 vs aesf - Goat, also why is London playing, he said he won't did he not.
ORAS NFE: tlenit vs CrazyStevy - Damn stevy don't disappoint me here, bring something better this time, and I know you can win.
BW NFE: Fille vs zeefable -Fille too good.
DPP NFE: HSOWA vs beauts - just because someone is cancer does not mean they will lose a match and beauts is a tryhard.
Bo3: Quagg vs Simbo -Quagg. Thanks, simbo for kicking monsareeasy ass. NFE is eternally grateful to you.

:hattrem: (4) Holy Hattremonies vs. Aperol Spritzee (4) :spritzee:

SS NFE: kythr vs Skysolo - Best SS match, well if stresh gives kythr a good team, I think he'll win.
SS NFE: OranBerryBlissey10 vs TJ - Tj seemed to know what he was doing in nfe, and given his caliber as a player hard to predict against him here.
SS NFE: daunt vs vs melancholy hills - daunt did not have a clue what he was doing last match maybe stresh will teach a bit, but going mhills till I see that happen.
SM NFE: Ninjadog vs Catalystic - good players, I think ninja slightly better, but might be bias.
ORAS NFE: Splash vs anime sans - sans won at team builder last game, and she did not play bad, so expecting another builder advantage, but in even build, splash is favored.
BW NFE: Insult vs EviGaro - evi played decently last game, although hax helped her a lot, insult is yet to play so.
DPP NFE: shiloh vs Drud - Rozes better player.
Bo3: xavgb vs Monsareeasy - XAVGB, and monsareeasy can potentially be winless this tour, the way things are looking.

LET's GOO CORSOLA's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)