NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
was wondering if anyone would wanna do a collab mock draft post big FA signings, I love theoreticals / hypotheticals

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Rest In Peace Jules. May you ride one of the craziest catches in Super Bowl history into those hallowed halls.

Last edited:
As a Bills fan feel like I should be like "Nah, that dude def a dub from the HoF" but I wouldnt be shocked if he's one of them mad years later type nods, considering the role he played and guy he was to Brady during some peak years.

How do Panther fans feel about Darnold vs Teddy?

all this WR talk (and its not bias; outside perhaps what made me rewatch a seemingly "random" name in NFL history to anyone but us Bills fans) but Eric Moulds was really that guy. perhaps i was too young to appreciate it totally back then.
still think i'm more a reed guy one did damage inside; other out. moulds was a beast tho, unfortunately not getting much qb help.

You say this like Eli Manning isn’t going to be a shoe in to the hall because of that one play.
Thats funny, I never mentioned Eli. I personally think he just got lucky on two post season runs and doesn't deserve canton. Same thing with Flacco tbh. Edelman and all the other overrated NE slot guys can wait 30 years like Herman Moore has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)