Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bucs defense is truly the most infuriating thing I have ever watched on a football field.

The Washington Team's final drive had to be worst defensive series by any team in the past 5 years.

The Bucs defense is truly the most infuriating thing I have ever watched on a football field.

The Washington Team's final drive had to be worst defensive series by any team in the past 5 years.
they will probably end up in superbowl again tho, he leads league in TD passes at his age. crazyness

The Colts have lost 9 straight games to Tom Brady.

They haven't beaten him since 2009.

If that isn't karmatic justice of the universe I don't know what is.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Colts have lost 9 straight games to Tom Brady.

They haven't beaten him since 2009.

If that isn't karmatic justice of the universe I don't know what is.
Shouldn't you be getting hyped by how good Bill Bellicheck has made the Patriots look? Or were you a Brady fan rather than a Patriots fan?

Shouldn't you be getting hyped by how good Bill Bellicheck has made the Patriots look? Or were you a Brady fan rather than a Patriots fan?
I'm a Bucs fan until Brady retires. Can't have 2 favorite teams. Once he retires (in 5 years) ill probably be a full time Patriots stan again.

Even though they shafted Tom Brady at the end of his career.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Brady wasn't shafted he just broke up with the patriots. Belichick tried to build a team that could help him play as he aged, and tried to set up a future without him and brady just didn't fucking age because he's a bizarre freak of nature so they went different directions.

I'm gonna edit in that belichick's efforts to build a team that would help hide/support a qb and not force him to do everything other than run the offense is quite literally why the patriots are doing well right now. Along with Belichick grabbing a bunch of free agents who are doing great.

Last edited:
Brady wasn't shafted he just broke up with the patriots. Belichick tried to build a team that could help him play as he aged, and tried to set up a future without him and brady just didn't fucking age because he's a bizarre freak of nature so they went different directions.

I'm gonna edit in that belichick's efforts to build a team that would help hide/support a qb and not force him to do everything other than run the offense is quite literally why the patriots are doing well right now. Along with Belichick grabbing a bunch of free agents who are doing great.
his top wr was a broke down white guy what in the world are you talking about "help him play as he aged" bro get this man a real #1 lol

Brady wasn't shafted he just broke up with the patriots. Belichick tried to build a team that could help him play as he aged
In the offseason after they lost to the Eagles, Belichick traded Brandon Cooks to the Rams and attempted to trade Gronk to the Lions. If Gronk didn't threaten retirement the 2018 Patriots would have been the 2019 Patriots.

The 2018 Patriots were an incredibly lucky team that benefitted from some great Brady play in the AFC championship and a great Belichick gameplan in the superbowl.

After Gronk left their skill position talent essentially went to worst in the NFL and it showed the next season and in 2020.

All the Patriots needed to do to help Brady play as he aged was just have average skill players around him. I mean a patriots offense with Cooks/Gronk/Edelman is probably top 5 from 2018-2020 with Brady.

I'm gonna edit in that belichick's efforts to build a team that would help hide/support a qb and not force him to do everything other than run the offense is quite literally why the patriots are doing well right now.
That's fine and its clearly working out well for the Patriots. But they didn't need to hide/support Brady and if their own internal evaluations of Brady showed that, then its clear that they were extremely wrong.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
his top wr was a broke down white guy what in the world are you talking about "help him play as he aged" bro get this man a real #1 lol
yeah, they did, they signed antonio brown and desperation traded for mohammed sanu after brown was released because he's an off the field problem all of the time. Again the problem was building a team focused on running the ball and play action with a high caliber defense assuming that your QB would age like a human. Brady did not fucking age. That's not a failure on the scouting department for expecting that a 42 year old QB isn't going to be young forever. Brady is a freak of nature doing this at his age. He is quite literally still improving and adding elements to his game at 40 fucking 4. Do not ever get that fucking twisted LMAOOOOOO. Drew Brees is younger than Brady by 2 years. Peyton Manning is only a year older than Tom Brady. Ben Roethlisberger is 5 years younger. A full third of the head coaches in the league are younger than Tom Brady. Tom Brady's current offensive coordinator is younger than him. Aging is fucking normal for everyone not named Tom Brady. The Patriots tried to reasonably predict an eventual dropoff in quality of play due to age and they look like fools only because hindsight is 20/20, and not because it's wrong to assume that.

Last edited:
yeah, they did, they signed antonio brown and desperation traded for mohammed sanu after brown was released because he's an off the field problem all of the time. Again the problem was building a team focused on running the ball and play action with a high caliber defense assuming that your QB would age like a human. Brady did not fucking age. That's not a failure on the scouting department for expecting that a 42 year old QB isn't going to be young forever. Brady is a freak of nature doing this at his age. He is quite literally still improving and adding elements to his game at 40 fucking 4. Do not ever get that fucking twisted LMAOOOOOO. Drew Brees is younger than Brady by 2 years. Peyton Manning is only a year older than Tom Brady. Ben Roethlisberger is 5 years younger. A full third of the head coaches in the league are younger than Tom Brady. Tom Brady's current offensive coordinator is younger than him. Aging is fucking normal for everyone not named Tom Brady. The Patriots tried to reasonably predict an eventual dropoff in quality of play due to age and they look like fools only because hindsight is 20/20, and not because it's wrong to assume that.
yeah but the best you could do was sanu fucking get it together wtf lol

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
Congrats to the Lions getting their first win of the year, Now please make your only other win of the year be against the Packers at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)