Nintendo Switch

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just be warned, we’re getting 3ds news too. Don’t expect too much!
yeah but switch online is launching THIS MONTH allegedly with very little detail. to an extent, they have an obligation to make rollout plans known, especially bc we've been waiting since like january for more information

Theorymon

~Flying Through the Shadow Skies~
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo importoant note: It seems like the Nintendo Direct ie being delayed by about a week due to the horrible Earthquake that hit Hokkaido. Understandable, Japan really got hit hard by natural disasters this summer :(

Note that the new date isn’t officially confirmed, it comes from a recent Splatoon datamine changing dates afaik. The delay is confirmed though

Karxrida

yeah I'm bitter
is a Community Contributor
The Direct might have been cancelled, but we still get a demo for Mega Man 11 today. Other consoles will get it tomorrow.

Mimas

My cycle is ending here, thanks for everything.
Currently my dream is to buy a Nintendo Switch to play all possible Pokémon games, but unfortunately in the Brazilian territory is very expensive, taxes are high. :psycry:

#Socialization

I need some advice. I am about to finish Octopath Traveler (great game btw) and need another RPG to tide me over until Fire Emblem Three Houses. Right now I'm torn between Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Dark Souls remastered. Has anyone played those games?

Karxrida

yeah I'm bitter
is a Community Contributor
I need some advice. I am about to finish Octopath Traveler (great game btw) and need another RPG to tide me over until Fire Emblem Three Houses. Right now I'm torn between Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Dark Souls remastered. Has anyone played those games?
Can't speak for VC4, but I've heard the Switch port of Dark Souls has shitty sound quality.

I bought a Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian and Zamazenta edition at Yodabashi in Akihabara last week when I was staying in Tokyo. It was an impulsive purchase so I'm worried how will I get it fixed when the joycon starts drifting since I need to go back there just so I could use the warranty given. This is my only worry but I don't really regret buying it in the first place. It looks divine and I'm in love with the color combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)