NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet, I have 1 male and 1 female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid gastly (luxury ball)

some male and female timid trace 5/6 ralts spit backs each lacking 1 of the following (def or spdef or hp) (great ball)
1 timid sync male ralts 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (great ball)

If any of these catch your eye I'd like to trade for a male one.

Looking for: Male or Female / Adamant / Honedge (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Offering: Male or Female / Timid or Calm / Clear Body (for Timid ones I have Liquid Ooze also) / Tentacool (31/x/31/31/31/31 with Rapid Spin)
Friend Code: 4613-7242-3936

I'll take a Female Calm Clear Body Tentacool. I've got both male and female Honedges so just let me know which you prefer. Added you, my FC is in the first post.

I'll take a Female Calm Clear Body Tentacool. I've got both male and female Honedges so just let me know which you prefer. Added you, my FC is in the first post.
I'll take a male one. Ready to trade soon.
Edit: Thanks for the trade.

Last edited:
Im interested in a spitback. The gender does not matter or IVs as long as it has 4. I can offer a spitback gible with 4 IVs

Edit: it is jolly

I'll take one of these Gibles. Just tell me your FC and what IVs you want to be 31, I have every single combination of 4 perfect IVs.

I'm willing to offer a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Blaze Charmander with the Egg Move Dragon Pulse in a Quick Ball for one of your Honedges. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)