[NPN] no post november

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i understand that many of you smogoffites will still be in the throes of celebrating the season's spookfest, or indeed the maisetober international holiday, but it's important to get this announcement out now for reasons that will become clear

this year, i will be taking part in no post november. this is a fun challenge to raise awareness about not posting on an off-topic forum on an unofficial competitive pokemon website

the premise is really simple—for the month of november, participants vow to abstain from posting. perhaps on the other end of the coming month we will all have learned a great deal from introspection, or discovered more about our complex and nuanced relationship with posting, or simply never visit the smogon.com website ever again. the mystery is half the battle..

if you are partaking in npn, please post below (unless it is already november in your timezone, in which case you should not)

if you wish to withdraw from npn, or fail to complete the month, let us know with a post so we can keep track

perhaps we could even have a forfeit..??

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've already been getting a head start--can't wait to participate this year, never have before...!

• Love
Reactions: az

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
the commies have come for our novembers.
first the abobma administration imposes a ban on nutting.
now that biden's in office, we see a ban on posting.
this is what the radiator left want to do to our freedoms.
the only way to stop this blight on the american lifestyle is to buy richard garnet's enhance peepee pills available now at richardgarnetwares.com.org.uk now available in a bundle deal with richard garnet's toenail steroids and richard garnet's man goop, we've got an amazing line of products, you won't wanna miss 'em.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I can provide sticks or carrots, whichever people would prefer. Also does editing and other mod powers count?

what if somebody like posted the wikipedia article for Let's Do This (Home Depot Theme Song). i think that would be pretty funny

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can provide sticks or carrots, whichever people would prefer. Also does editing and other mod powers count?
abusing your moderator powers to post through edits is a privilege; i'm humbled you would even ask

what kind of sticks and carrots do you have in mind?

ps please respond within 6 hours and 51 minutes

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
abusing your moderator powers to post through edits is a privilege; i'm humbled you would even ask

what kind of sticks and carrots do you have in mind?

ps please respond within 6 hours and 51 minutes
I'm open to suggestions, I can be contacted through other forms if need be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)