No-Stab Tournament Team, Beta 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Welcome! This team is made for a No-Stab Tournament, so please don't suggest STAB moves :) All STAB attacks are forbidden, but semi-damaging move (Leech seed, toxic) aren't on that pokemon, stat up moves are also not forbidden on the pokemon,

At a Glance:

In-Depth:
@Lum Berry

Levitate
Relaxed Nature
252 hp/ 130 Defence/ 128 Spdef.
-Stealth Rock
-Memento
-Trick Room
-U-turn
Uxie, our loveable uxie. Relaxed nature over any other for the - Speed, Lum Berry is for sleep, burn, freeze status. The Evs are for Survivabilty. Stealth Rock is for chipping off 3, 6, 12,25, 50% of every pokemon. Memento is for giving a pokemon easier set-up, Trick Room is to move first and to help sweep with this team. U-turn is a filler which is used if I get taunted.

@Lefties
Levitate
Relaxed Nature
252 hp/120 def/138 Spdef
-Explosion
-Rapid Spin
-Trick Room
-Shadow Ball
Relaxed Nature is for -speed + Sp. Def. whilst Lefties and the Evs give more Survivablity. Explosion is to end with a big bang and Rapid Spin to spin away Spikes, T-spikes and Stealth rock (Because likely this Tournament will have lots of stall) Trick Room is to help the whole team, whilst Shadow Ball is just a filler (And because i can't take a STAB attack).

@Lefties
Trace
Quiet Nature
252 hp/120 Def/136 Sp. Att.
-Trick Room
-Recover
-Ice Beam
-T-bolt
Porygon2, the nightmare of Mence and Gyarados, and also a Trick room user. Recover is for well.....Recovering damage, Ice beam and T-bolt give teh Boltbeam coverage which is always nice. The given Evs are just standard, and Quiet nature is to get -speed + good boost part.

@Band
Clear Body
Adamant
252 Hp/ 252 Att/ 6 def
-EQ
-T-Punch
-Ice-Punch
-Explosion!!!!!!!
Meta, our "favorite" lead lately, I use it as a sweeper.......Band for the extra power, Adamant for + Att, whilst the Given Evs Give bulk + power (And because I can't use Speed...). EQ is for raw-power and to hit those steels, rocks, blah blah. And is the main choice to use. T-punch + Ice Punch give the awesome Bolt Beam coverage (Yes I like Boltbeam got a problem with that?) Explosion to end with a big bang.​

@LO
Sniper/Suction Cups
Modest Nature
252 hp/252 Sp. att/6 Def.
-Energy Ball
-Flamethrower
-Icebeam
-HP-Electric
U-G-L-Y! Octillery is here for the special power, Modest is just a + sp. att. which is always nice whilst LO gives freedom of att. whilst giving also power at the cost of 10% 252 hp is for bulk whilst 252 sp. att. is for power. 6 def. is just a filler. Energy ball, Flamethrower, icebeam and HP-Electric gives good coverage, which is always good.

@LO
Inner Focus
Quiet Nature
122 Hp/136 att./252 sp. att.
-Super Power
-T-bolt
-Flamethrower
-Icebeam
Dragonite, Dragonite. Quiet nature is for -speed + sp. att. whilst LO gives more raw power. You may think that the given Evs are messy; They are actually, 122 hp is for surviveablity, 136 att for super power and 252 sp. att. is for the 3 "beams". Super Power gives high-damage to almost anything, T-bolt is for water and flyers, Flamethrower hits steels, grasses, bugs (And mostly scizors), Icebeam gives with T-bolt awesome coverage.​

Well that's that, o and also: Don't suggest STAB moves because this Tournament doesn't allow that, otherwise this :kongler: old man will chase you down!​

Have you given thought about enemies that are slower than you. Bronzong, Snorlax, Machamp that are customized with low speeds like yours packing elemental attacks could be threatening while stepping in during your trick rooms. Again small chance but maybe something on your team with priority attacks for backup could cover that disadvantage.

ie

ice shard Donphan
bullet punch Hariyama/ Machamp

I'm wondering why you'd advertise your team where you opponent could easily see it.
I think he's taunting his opponent >.>

First of all, I am no mod, but we kind of need longer descriptions other than what the Pokemon is and its nature. Also, people don't like it when you use abbreviatons like T-Bolt and and EQ. Its not hard to type "Thunderbolt" and "Earthquake".

Well onto a quick rate. Since you have no STAB moves at all, using Explosion is an option. And Why are you using Dragonite in a trick room team? Hes got decent Speed. Run -Speed natures on all your pokes, just in case. I also agree with Rok here, Machamp is slow enough to make a counter to Trick Room teams.

Hope I helped

I think he's taunting his opponent >.>
:P My way of playing is mind-games. but don't tell further xD

First of all, I am no mod, but we kind of need longer descriptions other than what the Pokemon is and its nature. Also, people don't like it when you use abbreviatons like T-Bolt and and EQ. Its not hard to type "Thunderbolt" and "Earthquake".

Sure, sure. Will look at it next time

Well onto a quick rate. Since you have no STAB moves at all, using Explosion is an option. And Why are you using Dragonite in a trick room team? Hes got decent Speed. Run -Speed natures on all your pokes, just in case. I also agree with Rok here, Machamp is slow enough to make a counter to Trick Room teams.

Explosion on what? + Explosion also get's STAB on normal types. Machamp isn't a REAL problem, since nobody is allowed to use STAB moves in the tournament :) so no D-punch from him!

Hope I helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)