NOC [NOC/MultiFaction FFA] Pay to Slay Mafia AKA the game that should have been OC but it's NOC. And the winners are... SaM2 and JALbees!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The sky cracks over the horizon, illuminating the bodies of two more players.

Hello Bluedoom, your alias is Sandpaper.

Your Purchased Powers are Gun, Extra BPV, Partner Detection, and Fast Bullet x1. You also start the game with a default Bullet Proof Vest.
Bluedoom was Tropius's partner.
Hello AcidPhoenix, your alias is Blueberry.

Your purchased Powers are Role Blocker, Silver Doctor, and King. You also start the game with a default Bullet Proof Vest.
Acid was MathTurtle's partner.

This means that only 3 players remain.

zorbees the mod with the bod
Samoyed the floofy white boss
vooper the trooper

Now that there's only three of you, will we actually see a lynch?

Reminder that if we reach a F2 situation, both players drop all their held gear and must buy new gear with money from their wallet.

Deadline is Midnight Sunday EDT, roughly 48 hours from now. Good luck to all and grats on getting it this far.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Samoyed do you have any info on the remaining aliases besides tossed salad, jell-o, and coleslaw

I want to propose a truce for now until we find viper's alias, if there are too many NPCs left and our aliases our public viper will easily win in the finals against whoever gets there.

Also your partner M2H said that drill bits was a player, is that confirmed (meaning it is viper) or was he trolling or do you know?

Samoyed do you have any info on the remaining aliases besides tossed salad, jell-o, and coleslaw

I want to propose a truce for now until we find viper's alias, if there are too many NPCs left and our aliases our public viper will easily win in the finals against whoever gets there.

Also your partner M2H said that drill bits was a player, is that confirmed (meaning it is viper) or was he trolling or do you know?
ive literally posted and pub claimed my alias so i would get a doc earlier on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)