Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey would you be interested in a 4iv (31/31/xx/xx/31/31) adamant female dewpider (dive ball) for one of these passimians: 31/x/31/x/31/31 (F) x4? lemme know! :)

Yes indeed! :) Whats your FC?
FC is 4484-9251-0562, IGN is Dr. Jessen
so it turns out I must've accidentally wondertraded that specific dewpider away :/ I do have other ones though! I have a male 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and female 31/31/31/xx/31/xx if you'd like one of those?

FC is 4484-9251-0562, IGN is Dr. Jessen
so it turns out I must've accidentally wondertraded that specific dewpider away :/ I do have other ones though! I have a male 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and female 31/31/31/xx/31/xx if you'd like one of those?
The female one works! Ill add you, want me to go on now?

Update: Komala and Jangmo-o added. More natures pending for Jangmo-o (if you want to request one, now is a great time)
Also, especially looking for King's Rocks!

I dont know if you'd be interested but im extremely interested in the Jangmo-o or the Feebas. I have a 6 IV hydration wingull (female, ultra ball, bold) and a few 6 IV Horsea. All Horsea are in Beast Balls. 3 females with swift swim modest. 2 males modest with Sniper.
Apologies if youre not interested.

I dont know if you'd be interested but im extremely interested in the Jangmo-o or the Feebas. I have a 6 IV hydration wingull (female, ultra ball, bold) and a few 6 IV Horsea. All Horsea are in Beast Balls. 3 females with swift swim modest. 2 males modest with Sniper.
Apologies if youre not interested.
Hello! I'm interested in Horsea. I can give you one of my Feebas for a female with swift swim if you'd like. :) Any particular spread you want?

Was wondering if you would be open to letting go of any of your female Merianie with regenerator for a 4 IV Ditto. (Sp Def, Sp Att, Def, HP) on the Ditto. Can equip a King's Rock on it also.

Was wondering if you would be open to letting go of any of your female Merianie with regenerator for a 4 IV Ditto. (Sp Def, Sp Att, Def, HP) on the Ditto. Can equip a King's Rock on it also.
Certainly! That'd be very helpful. :) Any particular Mareanie spread you're looking for?

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Interested in the Mareanie and Popplio, I've got 5IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible, 5IV Jolly Bruxish, and 5IV Moonblast Timid Cutiefly. Interested in any of these?

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Interested in Gible and Bruxish! Any spreads you want in particular for Mareanie and Popplio?
31/x/31/31/31/x for Mareanie and 31/x/x/31/31/31 popplio please.
FC is 3780-9084-6346, IGN is Seth, added you.
Are you cool if I give you 4IVs instead of 5s since you only have 4s available for the two I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)