Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you add me yet on friendlist?
I did o: Your mii is named "how" right now, no? If so, we should see each other. Did you connect to internet via the blue wireless button in the bottom right? Sometimes that could be easy to forget to do after going into festival plaza
Also IGN just means in-game name

Arrghh so irritating T_T. im connected to the internet, do i have to be registered in pokemon global link to trade? that seems weird because i just traded today with someone else in this forum w/o any problems

Arrghh so irritating T_T. im connected to the internet, do i have to be registered in pokemon global link to trade? that seems weird because i just traded today with someone else in this forum w/o any problems
Nope, you're all good without being registered. I just saw you online but when I sent you a request it didn't go through o:
edit: yay finally! Thanks for the Pichu :)

Last edited:
I've got 4 IV Fakeout Adamant Littens, Outrage Jolly Luxury Ball Gibles, and Adamant Aqua Jet Heavy Ball Wimpods.

I would love an Oblivious Feebas, Jangmo-o, or Passimian if you're interested.

I've got 4 IV Fakeout Adamant Littens, Outrage Jolly Luxury Ball Gibles, and Adamant Aqua Jet Heavy Ball Wimpods.

I would love an Oblivious Feebas, Jangmo-o, or Passimian if you're interested.
I'll take a Wimpod for either Feebas or Passimian if you'd like. :)

Hey! Interested in Friend Ball Komala (any).
I can offer Love Ball Cutiefly, Morelull, Stufful, Eeve (HA), Oranguru or other Apricorn Balls
I haven't started much breeding yet so not many of them have good IVs.

Hey! Interested in Friend Ball Komala (any).
I can offer Love Ball Cutiefly, Morelull, Stufful, Eeve (HA), Oranguru or other Apricorn Balls
I haven't started much breeding yet so not many of them have good IVs.
Love Ball Eevee sounds wonderful. :) IVs dont matter for me so much since it's in a love ball~ Want to trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)