Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm interested in Horsea. I can give you one of my Feebas for a female with swift swim if you'd like. :) Any particular spread you want?
Sorry i've been working a lot lately. Im on now and will trade for the Feebas if youre around. If you have a spread with all but attack I'd gladly take that off your hands ^.^

Sorry i've been working a lot lately. Im on now and will trade for the Feebas if youre around. If you have a spread with all but attack I'd gladly take that off your hands ^.^
I only have 4 IV spreads at the moment, such as 31/x/x/31/31/31 o: Is that ok?

I have some breedjects:

Cubone (Beast Ball) Adamant w/ Lightningrod and no Egg moves,
Sneasel (Beast Ball) Jolly with Ice Shard, Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Throat Chop,
Mimikyu(Moon Ball) Adamant w/ Curse and Destiny Bond.

I have some breedjects:

Cubone (Beast Ball) Adamant w/ Lightningrod and no Egg moves,
Sneasel (Beast Ball) Jolly with Ice Shard, Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Throat Chop,
Mimikyu(Moon Ball) Adamant w/ Curse and Destiny Bond.
Hmmm, I like that Mimikyu and Sneasel :) Interested in anything I got? I won't be on for a bit but I will in a couple of hours

Hey I'm interested in any Oranguru or koala you have :) I can gift you a 6IV jolly or modest ditto if you would like?:)

Also I can swap some breedjects with you :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-r8ec53cGfn6Osd3Q1o5M6kxIbb64OElgLwTNr7nexw

Thats what I have to offer , let me know
Hello! 6 IV Ditto is very impressive! How did you get your hands on a 6 IV Ditto? o_o
Would you mind letting me know which balls Vanillite, Chikorita, Sandygast, and Dratini are in? I'm interested in those :)

Hi there!

Really intersted in your Feebas, Oranguru and Jangmo-o.

CMT if you see something!
Hello! Do you happen to have any Grubin breedjects from that Vikavolt? I would love a Grubin right now. :) Also, how did you get curse on Rowlet? I was looking to but I thought the only was was through a Farfetch'd o:

Hi! I checked your thread but it seemed like the pokemon were gen 6, but I wanted to ask to make sure. Are they? Because I'm only doing Pokemon Sun and Moon trades at the moment o:
Sorry I haven't updated the first page with gen 7 breedables yet. You will find them on page 3 of my thread.

Sorry I haven't updated the first page with gen 7 breedables yet. You will find them on page 3 of my thread.
Ah ok I see them now!
You have some nice pokemon :) I'm interested in Bounsweet and Togedamaru!~
Would you like to trade those two for Feebas and Oranguru?
Oh also, I should mention Oranguru's abilities Inner Focus and Telepathy are not its HA. It's HA, symbiosis, is currently unreleased.
Edit: I have to run an errand but I should be home in about an hour if you would like to trade.

Ah ok I see them now!
You have some nice pokemon :) I'm interested in Bounsweet and Togedamaru!~
Would you like to trade those two for Feebas and Oranguru?
Oh also, I should mention Oranguru's abilities Inner Focus and Telepathy are not its HA. It's HA, symbiosis, is currently unreleased.
Edit: I have to run an errand but I should be home in about an hour if you would like to trade.
My bad I thought telepathy was oranguru's ha. Do you want ha on togedemaru? And sure I'll be around for another couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)