Noobmons(Playable on Aqua Server!)

Fissure

Cotton Candy Thighs
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon who seem to be better but I only glanced at the type chart are as follows: Honchkrow, Stunfisk, Doublade, Empoleon, Nidoking, and Gardevoir. I will edit this to say why they are good.

Except for Water, Electric, Ground, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon. Fighting and Poison as well, if type combinations that don't exist count.

By the way, even if Steel is a pretty bad defensive type right now, Ghost/Steel is still quite nifty, even if it's not as great as before. 3 immunities, 6 resistances (9 before Steel nerf). Sure, it also has three weaknesses to Fire, Ground, and Dark, but it's still neat (it resists Psychic + Fairy combo, if it counts as something).
The Steel/Ghost Aegi/Doublade might have quite the potential in the meta, especially Aegi. The defensive typing is good, and maybe its offensive, too.

Fissure

Cotton Candy Thighs
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The Steel/Ghost Aegi/Doublade might have quite the potential in the meta, especially Aegi. The defensive typing is good, and maybe its offensive, too.
BANS:
Kyurem-Black and Ubers so far. Is aegislash the only UBER allowed or something?

Aegislash got banned after this meta was made, if I recall correctly, and I don't think CrazyGuy has been keeping close track of stuff.

Though really Aegislash has been substantially downgraded, as has every other Steel type, so it wouldn't necessarily be unjustified to unban Aegislash.

Aegislash got banned after this meta was made, if I recall correctly, and I don't think CrazyGuy has been keeping close track of stuff.

Though really Aegislash has been substantially downgraded, as has every other Steel type, so it wouldn't necessarily be unjustified to unban Aegislash.
Yeah, I'll go with unbanned Aegi. We'll see if it's too powerful for the meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)