Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Flying]​

HP Flying Virizion is gonna be good; you don't lose any speed IVs with HP Flying and you can beat all other Cm variants cuz you're hitting them with a x4 hit rather than x2. and before some guy is like 'you get walled by poison types and xatu!', you have 5 other mons, more notably, just run psychic/t-bolt mesprit to beat the checks this set has

Imo cm viriz wont be as good as sd in this meta because of all the other cm psychics that can just set up alongside it and win with psyshock, not just xatu.

Imo cm viriz wont be as good as sd in this meta because of all the other cm psychics that can just set up alongside it and win with psyshock, not just xatu.
I dont get it, it's not like any other viriz set is beating them anyway, and as such it's not like other cm users make cm viriz bad. Just find stuff that counters and checks psychic calm minders. And let's be honest, it's not like they're awfully common. I can't remember the last time I saw cm on any psychic besides xatu. Regardless, I don't think any one set is gonna be better than the other. Both have very good niches; CM beats megalix, shits on water mons because it doesn't fear scald burns, has coverage in hp fire (and I guess hp flying, so it beats other virizions too) and it sets up on weak special mons better because of CM whereas SD has coverage in zen headbutt, stronger and more accurate stabs... you get the point.

edit: It gets stone edge too I guess, but that's only beating xatu and you give up valuable zenbutt coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)