Announcement NP: Step Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello all, as I'm sure many of you have noticed I have not been as active since SPL ended, between work, my social life, and my general lack of motivation when it comes to Pokémon recently, I don't think it is fair for me to continue to be a RU tier leader. I maybe should have stepped down earlier but it was just easier to keep it while I was running RUPL. phantom will announce how the tier will proceed in terms of leadership as soon as he gets a chance but we do have a plan. I will still be around on discord an on smogon, but maybe (hopefully) with lower frequency.

Anyways I just want to thank all of you for making my time as TL enjoyable (for the most part) anyone who has been involved in the RU community during that time has my appreciation even if we didn't always see eye to eye on everything. I specifically want to thank Oglemi and SilentVerse for leading the tier when I was new and keeping #rarelyused culture alive, as well as Molk -Tsunami- and phantom for being excellent co-leaders (for the most part :p).

Anyways enough of the sappy shit, this wouldn't be a proper farewell thread without an extremely gay yet extremely fitting NP song chosen by me. Listen to it.

shoot man, tough to see you head out. kinda one of those where the writing's on the walls but you just do your darnedest to ignore it, but i can only imagine how taxing it must to deal w/clowns like me on such a regular basis. hoping to have you stick around, there aren't nearly enough folk nowadays that recall the days of enteisaboteur. really though, as much of a thorn in your side i must've been at times, i (and i'd imagine the community at large) genuinely appreciate all you've done here, and not every song pick was tacky i probably exaggerated on at least a few.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
dang one of my long term friends from taonu days.. we dont talk as much anymore but i will miss you. have a good life. always remember that the ghost of fusx's sister will be watching over you so dont do anything sinful.

(ban druddigon btw)

Last edited:

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
a message to phantom

Is there a Pokemon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Druddigon? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about USUM Druddigon. I'm not talking about SM Druddigon either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Gen 6 with the Sheer Force Fire Punch and Stealth Rock Support (with the Rough Skin ability and being capable of both chipping and shuffling), equipped with his Rocky Helmet, a perfect EV investment, control of the entire metagame, with GREYMON DNA implanted in him so he has BROKEN Choice Band Outrage and can use Life Orb without recoil. I'm talking about BW Druddigon, the most broken Pokemon to ever exist in any tier ever. The fact that it hasn't been banned yet just proves that for a TL named Ice Cream, he sure is salty.

please ban, you will be missed atomicllamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)