NU Battle of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
won against sweet, gg man. gotta try that simipour lol

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oriserver-nu-49864

and skylight calls me a john lolololol

ok so i read the OP, and it says bo3... although afaik people have only been doing one battle? might want to clarify that. (ok tennis told me its either/or) also it says we should share our thoughts on it. hmm. ok well sweet and i both had similar kind of teams, focused on setting up hazards, which we both did. i saw right away that my misdreavus would be able to do a number on his team once the faster things were removed (jynx and simipour) so i made that my priority by pursuiting the former and wearing down the latter (although the set really surprised me, my priority was just to kill it). after that i knew that missy could get a setup opporunity on rose/mushy, so i did that and managed to sweep i guess!

Last edited:
battles are whatever the players want to do, be it BO3, BO1, BO19. Whatever youre up for!

Soulgazer n it won't. Theyre johns.

Anyways, nominations are up again. This time, no changes will be made to the ballots, other than the exclusion of Cherub and SJ. So nominate some cool people!

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
imo, whilst people like ras / tennis / flcl / zeb are good theres like 0 reason to vote forthem every week. There are a lot of other nu players that would provide just as equally interesting matches.

Punchshroom
ShuckleKing
Hot N Cold

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
why do people think a match with me will be interesting

do you people enjoy creative ways of choking away wins

because i'll give you that

FireButt
ShuckleButt
SoulButt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)