NU C&C Index and Reservations

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP as well as added Solrock and Gorebyss to the list. Solrock not being there is weird considering Lunatone is, but w/e. Gorebyss definitely needs an update, when I went to fix its checks and counters it failed to mention Ludicolo and Roselia. That part is fixed now, but the rest of it still looks like it's from BW1 back when Gorebyss made people piss their pants for some reason.

Updated the OP as well as added Solrock and Gorebyss to the list. Solrock not being there is weird considering Lunatone is, but w/e. Gorebyss definitely needs an update, when I went to fix its checks and counters it failed to mention Ludicolo and Roselia. That part is fixed now, but the rest of it still looks like it's from BW1 back when Gorebyss made people piss their pants for some reason.
And what about Tangela? I think the analysis is outdated (it mentions Amoonguss in the Overview, there are no mentions of Scolipede, Jynx, Mandibuzz, etc.)

I'd also like to reserve Kingler.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP and added Tangela to the list because it I looked at the current analysis and it was outdated as hell. Feel free to reserve it.

I can take over from anyone who is currently doing an analysis if they don't wanna do it.
Edit: @ebeast is @Rohail still doing swoobat? he said he was quitting the site. If he's not doing it, can I take over?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)