horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
approved by NUTL Raseri
OP stolen from literally every other '<insert tier here> Conquest'
original idea by lolk

art made by me in five minutes

Background:
This challenge is a survival war, in which everyone is aiming to "collect every good NU Pokemon left." There is only one of each Pokemon from the NU Viability Ranking's D-S tier left. To start, three of these Pokemon will be divided up randomly and distributed to the registered battlers. One will be from each third of the rankings. You can gain control of others' Pokemon by defeating them in Standard NU battles.

Challenges:
I am going to start off this challenge trusting the NU tier's maturity and competitiveness by allowing players to challenge others at any time they want (the goal is to snatch them all). This means that all active participants should hang out as much as they can on #neverused or post what times each day they are available in the comments below. You cannot refuse a challenge unless you have a good reason. Three days without activity results in banishment. If any trouble occurs from johning or reluctance in general, please contact me; I won't hesitate to remove you, and your Pokemon will go to the tattler. If anything gets too out of hand, I can randomize matchups and this gets a lot more boring.

When making a challenge, both players are allowed a few minutes to teambuild around the other’s Pokemon. For example, if someone has all Grass-types for some reason, and the challenger has a Magmortar, they will need to be pretty creative to beat them (ex: use a damn Ludicolo or w/e). All players and their current Pokemon will be displayed on a chart below (will be made after registration) that will be updated as frequently as I can.

Before each match starts, both players will declare what [Read post #297] Pokemon of the other’s that they desire (this number might be raised as opponents fall). These are what you are fighting over. After a match, I expect both players to comment on this forum stating who won and what Pokemon were transferred. I also encourage you to post replays for our entertainment.

There is an unlimited supply of E-Ranked Pokemon to your disposal. When you are all out of S-D Ranked Pokemon you are out of the challenge. If victor of a battle wants an immediate rematch (to pick on easy prey), the loser is entitled to reject the challenge for 24 hours for recuperation/preparation before they have to accept the next challenge.

You cannot choose to make a Pokemon 'unofferable', the winner gets to pick any of your Pokemon to take.

Please read the whole OP so you know/understand how this works!!
Obligatory Omfuga tag

Finalists:
Omfuga - Prinplup, Golurk, Kabutops, Ferroseed, Sneasel, Articuno, Misdreavus, Dodrio, Audino, Furfrou, Hariyama, Dragalge, Ditto, Chatot, Jynx, Volbeat, Ariados, Octillery, Sliggoo, Rotom-S, Meowstic-M, Sandslash, Typhlosion, Poliwrath, Piloswine, Xatu, Haunter, Relicanth, Cradily, Magmortor, Regice, Simisear, Tangela, Musharna, Glaceon, Zangoose, Lanturn, Tauros, Golem, Rhydon, Pyroar, Seismitoad, Vilepulme, Rampardos, Ninjask, Simisage, Fraxure, Yanma

Quite Quiet - Aurorus, Purugly, Mantine, Lampent, Regirock, Frogadier, Noctowl, Klinklang, Uxie, Lilligant, Qwilfish, Granbull, Heatmor, Arbok, Ludicolo, Steelix, Carracosta, Swanna, Torterra, Rapidash, Carbink, Gigalith, Hippopotas, Miltank, Golduck, Quilladin, Wigglytuff, Kecleon, Victreebell, Armaldo, Roselia, Kricketune

Aladyyn - Pangoro, Rotom-Frost, Lapras, Beheeyem, Electrode, Zweilous, Archeops, Floatzel, Huntail, Vullaby, Sawsbuck, Mismagius, Pawniard, Samurott, Swellow, Linoone, Serperior, Kangaskhan, Mesprit, Togetic, Zebstrika, Lumineon, Liepard, Swoobat

Omfuga - Prinplup, Golurk, Kabutops, Ferroseed, Sneasel, Articuno, Misdreavus, Dodrio, Audino, Furfrou, Hariyama, Dragalge, Ditto, Chatot, Jynx, Volbeat, Ariados, Octillery, Sliggoo, Rotom-S, Meowstic-M, Sandslash, Typhlosion, Poliwrath, Piloswine, Xatu, Haunter, Relicanth, Cradily, Magmortor, Regice, Simisear, Tangela, Musharna, Glaceon, Zangoose, Lanturn, Tauros, Golem, Rhydon, Pyroar, Seismitoad, Vilepulme, Rampardos, Ninjask, Simisage, Fraxure, Yanma

Raseri

Montsegur ded

Darnell ded

Aladyyn - Pangoro, Rotom-Frost, Lapras, Beheeyem, Electrode, Zweilous, Archeops, Floatzel, Huntail, Vullaby, Sawsbuck, Mismagius, Pawniard, Samurott, Swellow, Linoone, Serperior, Kangaskhan, Mesprit, Togetic, Zebstrika, Lumineon, Liepard, Swoobat

GlassGlaceon - Sceptile, Drifblim, Jumpluff

HJAD ded

Rob.

Pooch13 ded

Dentricos ded

blaziken1337 ded

scotti ded

Hollywood ded

Pilobacon - Avalugg

Davon ded

Can-Eh-Dian ded

ForgottenOnes - Throh

Mysteria ded

The Goomy ded

unfixable - Dusclops, Bibarel

JirachiCelebiMew - Gourgeist-XL

Leer - Probopass, Mr. Mime, Shedinja

scorpdestroyer ded

FLCL ded

Fiend Hound - Gurdurr, Gourgeist-S, Persian

Shuckleking87 - Hypno, Duosion

Ranger Mike - Primeape, Basculin, Dragonair

Lasagne - Leafeon, Marowak, Metang

xzern ded

Kiyo ded

Shyfire - Ninetales, Muk, Stoutland ded x4

AquajetBreloom - Monferno, Gorebyss, Politoed, Carbink, Scyther

Thrillz ded

Deej Dy ded

boltsandbombers - Dusknoir, Torkoal

praj.pran - Cryogonal, Altaria, Mightyena

cooldude_dude - Ursaring, Gogoat

Disjunction ded

Gelli ded

3P1K

Quite Quiet - Aurorus, Purugly, Mantine, Lampent, Regirock, Frogadier, Noctowl, Klinklang, Uxie, Lilligant, Qwilfish, Granbull, Heatmor, Arbok, Ludicolo, Steelix, Carracosta, Swanna, Torterra, Rapidash, Carbink, Gigalith, Hippopotas, Miltank, Golduck, Quilladin, Wigglytuff, Kecleon, Victreebell, Armaldo, Roselia, Kricketune

Faded - Simipour, Malamar, Butterfree

Swagalge ded

Brawlfest ded

tomibello - Kingler, Flareon, Sawk, Slurpuff, Bouffalant, Vivillon, Crustle, Raichu, Lickilicky

The Quasar ded

Celever ded

Sir_bgael - Masquerain

CrystalNinetales - Luxray, Delibird

majaspic22 ded

Oshony - Electabuzz

TheCanadianWifier ded

Realistic Waters ded

Kayo - Feraligatr, Accelgor, Pelipper ded x4

Wepwn ded

blunder - Garbodor, Cacturne, Electivire

-kody- ded

List of decent E-rank mons, credit to Aladyyn

Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In, dont give the win to Omfuga this time, even if he has 24 Pokemon I will keep on fighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)