NU NU Majors I - Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Ronman5 and requesting activity win over Rapture and SanJi.
My match with Rapture was planned this weekend, I messaged him on saturday telling him I was on PS and asking that he either challenge me or send me a PM when he was on, I didn't get a reply.
For my match with SanJi, I did PM him on PS and got challenged by someone else to an NU match who had the same avatar as him(I won that match), I asked for confirmation if it was him but I didn't receive a reply.
Slowbro pool

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
won vs cb aaron judge, sorry about the haxxy game

Whimsicott pool

Additional:

I have been unable to contact 'sei. and Dolphin81 seems to have been away from smog since the 29th

Twixtry

Bentley coupe riding with stars
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
calling act on amazingmo, he has ignored me on ps and hasn't replied to my scheduling attempt on his wall

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won against imjustgray, claiming activity against bionicspider, all contact requests were made through pms, adding host.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
calling act against my remaining two opponents (TogliBabineBoeuf and naruto(sage)), weezing pool

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Calling act against tripacci (druddi pool). I tagged him in the group conv my pool has multiple times, both asking for availability and saying when I would be online and obtained no answer + didnt find him on PS all the times I checked through the tour

Vileplume Pool
act request for win against Azogue and OutBackRabbit
OutBackRabbit didint reply to me since i contacted him on his profile
Azogue contacted me but he didnt tell me when he wanna to play after giving him my timezone

Vileplume pool
I’ve been at the hospital for the most part of the week, I’d appreciate an extension of 2 days max to complete my matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)