Project NU Media Thread

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Hi everyone! I have something other than a video for you guys today (although, I guess this does result in videos, so does this count?). I notice that we have a lot of people posting YouTube videos. I've been talking to some people who are even interested, but haven't posted yet. I thought it would be good of a time as any to start a collaborative YouTube project!

Introducting: Tag, You're It!

Similar to a Taglocke, "Tag, You're It!" involves a group users. That said, instead of running a nuzlocke, our goal is to peak the NU ladder! This will be done through a YouTube series, promoted across multiple channels. At the end of each episode, each user will "tag" another user from a pool of participating users. That user will be the next person to record and ladder with the alt. Note: If a user wants to participate and doesn't have a YouTube channel, another user with a channel can offer to host their video for them.

Here's an example of how this will work:
1. Yoshi records and ladders on the tag alt
2. At the end of his episode, Yoshi tags GW
3. GW records and ladders on the tag alt
4. At the end of his episode GW tags....

This process continues until we peak the ladder!

Hopefully this all makes sense. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the sign up sheet linked here. Please feel free to ask me any questions either on here or Discord (Yoshi#4512).

Sign-up form: https://forms.gle/L4uHy5DUQ5wTj5ff6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)