Project NU Secret Santa 2021

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
Signups are now closed! I have sent out who everyone is building for, and just a reminder you have until December 31 @ 11:59 PM gmt -5 to get the team confirmed by me in PMs and posted to the thread! Happy building everyone :D

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Happy holidays Oathkeeper !! I hope you find the time to enjoy the festive time with your loved ones!
You requested a balance/bulky offense team around Nasty Plot Salazzle.
Your wish is my command, sot let's get into it.

:ss/Salazzle::ss/Rotom-Mow::ss/PAssimian::ss/Xatu::ss/Guzzlord::ss/Stunfisk-Galar:
https://pokepast.es/1c47b97d4d3f4945
For you I made a Choice Specs Rotom-Mow + Salazzle team. I figured that these two work well together, as Salazzle appreciates Rotom-Mow dealing more chip damage/crippling defensive Dragon types like Dragalge and Goodra for Salazzle sweeping easier, while also getting to come in versus Vaporeon and Mantine, which switch into Salazzle. Passimian was an easy pick next as it provides another pivot for Rotom-Mow to get in, luring pokemon like Xatu and Mudsdale. Xatu provides hazard control and a fighting resist, which is really helpful for the next member. Guzzlord helps to check the scary Ghost and Grass types in the tier like Decidueye and Rotom-Mow, and is the teams main answer to Drapion. Stunfisk-Galar compresses a lot for the team like a solid Volt Switch immunity and defensive Steel type to check Fairy and Dragon types.
The team is ofc far from flawless, but the treats can be beaten by playing a bit more aggressively and I'm sure you can do that!

I hope you enjoy your team and once again, happy holidays! :)​

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
To the monster I created when I bought you for NUPL and current awesome dude OnArceus, Merry Christmas and here's your team

:ss/zoroark: :ss/guzzlord: :ss/talonflame: :ss/garbodor: :ss/bronzong: :ss/passimian:
OnArceus's Santa Team

So, a little birdie told me you wanted a team around Specs Zoroark and offensive Guzzlord. Well here we are! Standard Specs Zoroark set and I wanted to go a little bit of a different route with Guzzlord by giving it an Expert Belt. Not the norm I know, but it's sure to throw others off when they see it lol. I have it as Adamant right now, but feel free to go Jolly given how NASCAR Diancie are getting these days lol. So, obviously this team is Fairy and Fighting weak so I went with Defog Talon (probably not the best ik but it worked here) and Spikes Garb for more pressure on their team. You needed a rocker, not to mention a Normal/Flying resist, so Zong was a natural choice next to Diancie. At least Zong can live a Throat Chop from Tauros whereas Diancie can't live an Iron Head. Last mon is speed control with scarf monke. Nothing special there.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope you enjoy the team!​

Corthius merry Christmas you requested a team built around :shiftry: so for that we have life orb as the item. With the moves knock off heat wave to hit steels and non av and heatproof zong also it has solar blade which drops muds from full and last is sucker punch for some priority.
:shiftry:
The second pokemon :mudsdale: with the item leftovers the moves are. Stealth rocks earthquake body press because mudsdale is a bulky defensive pokemon naturally and the last move is smack down which hits the flying types in nu i.e xatu brivary and Talonflame for super effective damage and also grounds them.
:shiftry::mudsdale:
The third pokemon is :Talonflame: with the item heavy duty boots which let's it not take hazard damage. The moves are brave bird for flying coverage roost defog and u-turn as a pivot move oh and flame body for the burns.
:shiftry::mudsdale::Talonflame:
The fourth pokemon is heliolisk with the item choice scarf for speed control ability solar power. The moves are volt switch grass knot hyper voice and the last move is weather ball for tech.
:shiftry::mudsdale::Talonflame::heliolisk:
The fifth pokemon on the team is :liepard: with the item heat rock and prankster ability which makes non attacking moves priority attacks. The moves are sucker punch fake out for a little extra chip the first turn its out knock off for removing items and the last move is sunny day which helps shiftry outspeed most of the tier and also gives heliolisk a extra special attack boost at the cost of 1/8th of its health.
:shiftry::mudsdale::Talonflame::heliolisk::liepard:
The sixth pokemon :vaporeon: is one of the few wish passers in the tier the item is leftovers. The moves are protect wish scald and heal bell which cures status conditions of the whole team.
:shiftry::mudsdale::talonflame::heliolisk::liepard::vaporeon:
Also thank you Aawin for the help. https://pokepast.es/95bb6626c1c4e9b8 Corthius I hope you enjoy this team.

Last edited:
Happy holidays Emil Heskey , you requested a CB mudsdale team, here we go.

:mudsdale: :bronzong: :vaporeon: :talonflame: :rotom._mow: :goodra:

CB muds is a good xatu lure, so I have opted for IDP zong, which benefits from a dead xatu, coming with psychic coverage. Vaporeon is the wishpasser of choice on this team, along with a utility talonflame to help pivot around and spread hazards. You can opt for toxic over willowisp on talon if you want. Scarf mowtom for speed control and pivoting, as well as hazard control. You can opt for itemless mow instead if you don't think the speed is necessary and want a polter switchin. Lastly we have ebelt goodra for some generic special breaking. The spread outspeeds Jolly fetch'd and puts the rest into atk.

Hope you enjoy the team and more importantly, the holidays!

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Merry Christmas sexywooper I am once again your secret santa builder, this time for NU!
:vaporeon: :togedemaru: :decidueye: :garbodor: :diancie: :passimian:

You asked for a build around the first two sets of Choice Specs Vaporeon and specially defensive Togedemaru. These two have some good synergy as a wallbreaker-pivot combo, with Lightning Rod preventing opposing Volt Switch attempts and Hydro Pump nailing targets like Mudsdale and Talonflame.

I tried a few playstyles and what worked best was an offensive Spikes VoltTurn. Garbodor complements the two for being an emergency check to most physical sweepers and wallbreakers, and Spikes helps wear down most special walls so Vaporeon can go in. Diancie is always a great Stealth Rock user for these playstyles, and I opted for Heal Bell because the team can be deterred easily by status. Defog Decidueye is a slow pivot that makes the team not lose to Iron Defense Bronzong and also gets Vaporeon in on walls like Vileplume. Lastly, Passimian has a lot on its shoulders as a revenge killer, Knock Off spreader, and as the team's primary physical attacker, so don't be risky with it. Use it safely and it'll likely cleanup late-game. Keeping Toge around to support Pass for the faster Choice Scarf users like Rotom-C and Heliolisk is really nice too; there's a ton of synergy here.

wooper

heavy booty-doots
is a Forum Moderator
i know the major holidays have passed, but that doesnt mean santa forgot about you, kythr! you asked for scarf indeedee + a dark-type breaker that you preferred to be choiced, and i am here to deliver!
i started of course with the given :indeedee-f: set and paired it with the tier's best choiced dark-type breaker :guzzlord:, which is great at spamming knock off. i added spdef :silvally:-steel next because of its defensive synergy with the former two mons, able to take on the bug-, dragon-, fairy-, and ice-type attacks. :mudsdale: came next, adding a pseudo-fighting check, a rocker, and an emergency :salazzle: check for the team. next, :sylveon: completed a dragon-fairy-steel core and added to the team wish support, namely for :silvally: and :mudsdale:, and heal bell. finally, i rounded off the team with shell smash :blastoise:, who appreciates the knock off support from :guzzlord: on mons like :vaporeon: and :mantine:. i also think you could drop ice beam for sub thanks to :guzzlord:'s capabilities of handling :rotom-mow: and :dragalge:, as well as having outs vs :goodra: like dazzling gleam, moonblast, parting shot, and toxic on the team.

but wait, theres more!
this alternative version of the team features :talonflame: to still check bug- and fairy-types for the :indeedee-f: and :guzzlord: core, but also to handle :sirfetch better, easing the pressure on :mudsdale: and :sylveon:. i truly hate defog :talonflame:, so i swapped :blastoise: for :rotom-mow:, being able to compress my special attacking wincon and hazard remover in one slot. i usually go itemless because i suck at not building teams with ghost resists or immunities, but i think :indeedee-f: and :guzzlord: handle that well enough on their own, despite being offensive sets, and opted for yache to better matchup vs something like :blastoise:. this set usually runs pain split, but with wish support, i think defog is just a better fit for the team.

i hope you enjoy these teams, and that you had a happy holiday season, and that you have a great new year!

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
happy holidays mr. Finchinator ! unfortunately for you, I am your secret santa this year >:)

you requested a team around dragon dance tyrunt, so I have delivered:
:tyrunt::mienfoo::pawniard::grookey::mareanie::ponyta-galar:
with the tyrunt set itself, I started off on a different foot using fire fang > cc. with onix declining in usage and the rise of juice pawn sets, fire fang is, in my opinion, the better 4th slot for tyrunt in the current meta. I then added pony-g for hwish support and grookey for a ground resist that also synergizes well with tyrunt. terrain allows tyrunt to gain some hp back after a dd, and tect on grookey is a nice tech to deal with trapinch that would also be a roadblock for a tyrunt sweep. rounding out the team, I added the aforementioned popular juice pawn for a psychic/ pory check + rocks support, a standard bulky foo, and finally chose mare as the poison type to deal with opposing foos. hope you enjoy!

unfortunately i'm not the greatest nu builder, so hopefully my lc team makes up for it, but here's the actual squad:
:tyrantrum::golurk::rotom-mow::bronzong::vaporeon::passimian:
building around dd tyrantrum, I thought a non-choiced toxic golurk would be a cool way to help wear down common tyrantrum checks such as mudbray and quagsire. for speed control I then selected passimian, and for removal, and a second way to deal with mudsdale and quag, I added a lefties rotom-mow. lastly, I threw on the reliable vap+zong defensive core to give the team a bit more of a defensive backbone. as I'm writing this I realize that there's no real fighting type check. oops. I also didn't test it but my friend Pokeslice said it didn't look too bad so that's good enough for me and I hope it is for you! once again happy holidays mr. finch and I hope you can find some joy in these two teams :D

Last edited:
Hello user poh I'm your secret santa! You chose Tyrantrum!

:tyrantrum: :decidueye: :sylveon: :mudsdale: :talonflame: :heliolisk:

Since you didn't ask for a specific Tyrantrum set I decided to go with ole reliable CB. There's nothing really more to be said, click Head Smash, miss, etc. To pair with i decided to add a Decidueye next. It pairs nicely with TTrum due to it's most common switchins (Zong, Vap, Muds) being things decideueye likes. In the end I settled with the defog set b/c i felt the team is lacking hazard removal in the final product. U-turn is good to keep up the switch-in potential for Ttrum and keeping up the volturn with your fellow partners Helio and Talon. Itemless as a Polt answer. The rest of the team is pretty textbook. Sylveon as the wish passer/cleric. Muds as the rocker. Talon as speed control and pivot. Heliolisk as the scarfer. Overall I feel like the team comp is okay. You could add some tweaks to it like like making Decid HDBs or even offensive, making talon SD/BU, switching out moves, etc. I don't do to well when it comes to building for others and I may have forgotten the metagame thanks to circuit being over the year.
Have fun regardless and I hope you have a happy new year!

:silvally::drapion::comfey::tyrantrum::duraludon::rotom-mow:
https://pokepast.es/78e3a03b92950974
ill probably edit that so u can just click the pokemon for the team but idk how to do that
Behold! Phantomistix's secret santa team!

Phantom wanted a team to be built with choice band silvally-normal. This team revolves around wearing down steels and late game sweeping with ttrum. A 120 base power stab move boosted by choice band is pretty powerful on its own, but crunch helps it get past ghosts and bronzong. U-turn gets it out of there and explosion chunks a lot of stuff, doing like almost 50% to physdef zong. The next member is drapion with a standard SD set. This helps out silv-normal and other members like dura a ttrum by being a switch in, and counter to bronzong. Comfey acts as a check to fighting types as passimian kinda runs through the team and offers some nice sweeping/chipping potential with cm subseed. It could be changed to defog if you feel the team needs it, but defog sucks i hte defog all my homies hate defog dont @ me. DD tyrantrum is the next member. Pretty standard set, just dd up and win if theres no steels/anything faster. Duraladon gets up rocks and chips bronzong with dark pulse. Lastly, rotom can clean late game or revenge kill if needed.

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Forestz ! Your secret Santa has arrived and you requested for Choice Band Snorlax!
Click the sprites for the team!
:Snorlax: :Talonflame: :Diancie: :Xatu: :Vaporeon: :Decidueye:
Banded Snorlax was an interesting wallbreaker to build around, as it had a wide variety of coverage moves and was surprisingly powerful from a base 110 attack stat. I chose a “standard“ of Double-Edge, Darkest Lariat, Earthquake, and Heavy Slam to prevent nearly all of its counters from ever switching in. 44 Speed EVs were to outspeed Bronzong and uninvested Doublade. Since Snorlax was vulnerable to getting worn down over time and needed a safe switch-in and pivot, Talonflame helped assist by providing Speed control, pivoting and a Fighting-resist. I gave it Brave-Bird to more consistently check Sirfetch’d and choice-locked Passimian, while still dealing with Grasses like Vileplume and Deciduye. I gave it a bulkier spread to more consistently ward off resisted attacks while still being fast enough to outspeed Salazzle. I decided to go with the standard spread for Diancie, compressing a mixed wall, cleric support, and Stealth Rock into one. Standard itemless Xatu provided secondary hazard control and pivoting capabilities while also ensuring the team doesn’t fall over to Golurk. Vaporeon provided the role of a secondary mixed wall while whittling Pokemon like Mudsdale and Talonflame down with Toxic. I chose to give it Flip Turn rather than Scald, as the burn chance would conflict with Toxic. Decidueye rounded the team off by providing a spinblocker, wincon, and a FWG core by utilizing a Nasty Plot set. I opted for Life Orb to boost its power in all of its moves, but I think SD + Spell Tag is a nice way to lure checks in and make it even more unpredictable.
Choice Band Snorlax was able to pick up two KOs from the pivoting support and assist in a third.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1482784778
Hope you had happy holidays!

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hey daniYSB, I spent way too long building around IDBP Regirock for you. Spoiler: this set kinda sucks, but hey, when it works, it works very well.

:regirock: :goodra: :talonflame: :bronzong: :shiftry: :quagsire:

I originally started with a Goodra+Regi core to help beat down Vileplume and Vaporeon cores that would really give this set trouble. I then added Talonflame as a fight resist and pivot into cool mons like Iron Tail Goodra and Shiftry on Diancie and a Bronzong as a rocker, Steel, and Sylveon check. I then wanted a Defogger and Dark-type that could also check Vaporeon, so special Shiftry was an obvious choice. Shiftry also checks ID Zong which is super helpful on this team. I then added a Quag last to help alleviate Salazzle pressure off of just Regi and add a Stoise answer and Volt immune. All in all, I think this is a fun team to run and I hope you enjoy!

A simple change of Plume>Shiftry to help versus the fighting mu can really go a long way. If you do that, consider changing Zong to Psychic over Heavy Slam and making Talon defog. The obvious downside is defog Talon, but with a T Spike absorber, it might not be necessary. Up to you.

Lilo

formerly Test Techles
is a Tiering Contributor
Ho ho ho!!! Late Santa here delivering a fun little present to Parpar!!
:articuno-galar: :vileplume: :vaporeon: :rhydon: :escavalier: :rotom-mow:

Teambuilding Process:

- With the request of FS Articuno-G (on balance), I had to come up with a mon that benefitted from the pressure exerted through Future Sight and in this particular case i ended up picking Escav due to it being able to break while not being afraid of poison types like Lazzle and Weezing if your future sight is up.
- Sd Escav is a very solid breaker in the current meta with access to the goat move knock off. Kept the original spdef set for a better exploud check while maintaining the threatening aspects it possesses.
(also checks growth plume)
- Fearing the scald spam from vapos and the knocks from guzzy, I added this team’s wincon - Growth Plume.
Growth Itemless Plume, one of the most annoying mons in nu, competing with cosmic power xatu, adds a lot defensively while still being able to be active most of the game through offensive output.
- Annoyed by Psychic Bronzong, i’ve decided to throw a curve ball on Articuno for it being shadow ball over u-turn.
- Fire weakness (Salazzle more-like) meant i needed something to consolidate the core and that’s where vapo and rhydon come in to the set (rhydon+plume; vapo+escav).
With vapo we have gained a healer and a stoise/lazzle check, nowadays crucial factors on balance, and with Rhydon a rocker able to get dirty and break through a couple of things (since this team is generally slow and we do not want to concede much momentum) while still being a check to lazzle.
- Last but not least speed control + Ground immunity/resist + emergency defog (and no it’s not shiftry…)
Hope you enjoy the team and Happy New Year!

Diancie could be used over don freeing up heal bell on vapo (which gains toxic/ice beam) while also forming a great core with vapo + escav. Team would be a bit more weak to doublade and lazzle. Spdef Muds could also help for the goodra (maybe lazzle as well) matchup since the situation looks deadly to say the least. With these variations Croak/Drapion can become more or less of a threat so be wary.

Last edited:
Happy Holidays Crystal Vince !! Glad that I was able to build for a friend here.
:kingler: :salazzle: :mudsdale: :escavalier: :rotom-mow: :sylveon:

Your request was around Kingler and this is the team that I built.
I decided to go with the Kingler + Lazzle core to help overwhelm common checks- namely Mantine and Vaporeon. I opted for Encore NP Lazzle to annoy bulky water types while I decided on 3 attacks agility Kingler for a few reasons. Rock Slide seemed like an absolutely essential move to help break through Mantine, and although SD would be nice I felt that NP Encore Lazzle + TrickScarf Rotom should help with the balance match up while agility lets you steamroll offense.

From there the team is relatively standard with the expressed goal of supporting the two offensive mons. I'm rolling with muds as the physical wall + rocker. Escav in the next slot as a specially defensive steel and a second knocker. The combination of these two should be able to force a toxic on Vaporeon which is pretty essential in your long term game plan against it (forcing wishes, encoring it, getting it knocked etc.) Scarf Rotom-Mow just because of the sheer amount of role compression it offers: Ground Immunity, Hazard Support, Scarfer, etc. Trick Scarf is really valuable in the balance match up as well. Lastly I have sylveon as a wish passer and a cleric allowing you to play a little more aggressively with your offensive core. The EV spread is supposed to help you take on Stoise better as that could be annoying for the team to face.

Because bulky waters are still annoying, SD on Kingler could be an option over Rock Slide, feel free to test it out.

Hope you enjoy this one :D

Happy New Year Team Rocket Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you :)
you requested for tauros, so I built the team

I decided to use Garbodor because it has access to spikes which allows you to get enough chip for Tauros to be able to get more kos. Also Garbodor can check fighting types. Bronzong is one of the best mons defensively, helps check a lot of the tier. Vaporeon is a good cleric and can pass wishes if necessary. Rotom-Mow helps to check faster offensive threats and bulky waters, also can help Tauros to switchin freely. Salazzle can help tauros by chipping down Vaporeon and Mudsdale with toxic + knock off.

Hope you enjoy the team :blobthumbsup:

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Links ! Tis I, Secret Saint Nick, here with a gift of requested CB Muds team!

1641006916650.png

I started with the CB :mudsdale: himself as requested - I then added :talonflame: to lure things in that the honse can come in on/threaten that can be pivoted on or crippled. The pair are water weak so I added :heliolisk: to sit on vapes, add a needed speed control and an emerge stoise answer. From there I thought about removal but since zonger can be an issue for the first chunk of the team I added :xatu: to go for more of a prevention strategy vs hazards. CB Mudsdale sorta lends best to a bulky offensive build, so to round out the teams bulk and also provide rocks, :diancie: and :escavalier: were added as a tough defensive tag team that can still hit hard and make progress themselves. Hope you enjoy!!

Happy holiday season and wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Pokeslice wanted Gabite with Hone Claws

TEAM: :Gabite: :Diancie: :Copperajah: :Talonflame: :Rotom-Mow: :Toxicroak:

The main idea is to support Gabite by luring physical walls with Choice Specs Toxicroak, which is also helpful as it can defeat sleeping defense boosted Bronzong once you force a rest. These two were pretty vulnerable to Spikes and I wasted momentum to get them in, so Defog Rotom-C made the most sense next. Couple this with Talonflame for some speed and status, AV Copperajah for being a specially defensive tank, and Diancie for SR and Heal Bell and you have a nice bulky-offense.

Gabite needs things to be weakened to have much of a chance to sweep, but it is bulky enough with Eviolite to set-up and it is fast enough after a Scale Shot to sweep dented teams.

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
A bit later than expected but happy holidays Catalisador and I lost my marbles! There were a few hiccups with the people who were assigned to your builds but Meri Berry and I built some heat for yall to make up for it :)

click on the images for the teams :)

Catalisador you requested :torracat: (Arcanine who?). This is a fun little HO team built around the cool cat and has some pretty dope sets on it
:torracat::duraludon::xatu::tyrantrum::rotom-mow::golurk:

The main idea of the build is to punch tons of holes with the other mons and clean up shop with Torracat's above average speed tier. An option for this build is Yache Berry over Kebia Berry to stunt a bit harder on Blastoise, as the mon can be quite the issue at +2.

I lost my marbles you're requesting a build around CM + Roost :drampa: There's two separate builds, and you can pick whichever one fits the bill better.

:drampa::drapion::talonflame::sylveon::stunfisk-galar::rotom-mow:
:drampa::copperajah::mudsdale::vaporeon::tsareena::talonflame:

The first one is built around the core of Drampa + Drapion. Drapion punishes the standard checks for Drampa such as Bronzong and other Steel-types. You can run fire coverage over Surf, but Surf nails Diancie for a solid chunk. Speed allows you to creep base 50s such as :vileplume: and set up on them. You can run Sap Sipper over Berserk for the added utility of the grass immunity. The second build is a slower paced, fatter team with 3 Attacks Life Orb Drampa, and you can run Draco Meteor as your main STAB if you want to. Both are fine builds overall.

And with these last two builds done, we have officially wrapped up NU SECRET SANTA for 2021! I want to thank all of you for participating in this rendition, and I hope all of you had as much fun as I did with the whole thing. I want to personally thank PTF for helping me out with formatting and the technicalities with the event, and the NU forum mods for allowing me to host it :) I hope you all have a wonderful 2022 IRL and in NU, and I'm looking forward to what the new year holds for us! Much love NU <3

PTF

girl
is a Tiering Contributor
A bit later than expected but happy holidays Catalisador and I lost my marbles! There were a few hiccups with the people who were assigned to your builds but Meri Berry and I built some heat for yall to make up for it :)

click on the images for the teams :)

Catalisador you requested :torracat: (Arcanine who?). This is a fun little HO team built around the cool cat and has some pretty dope sets on it
:torracat::duraludon::xatu::tyrantrum::rotom-mow::golurk:

The main idea of the build is to punch tons of holes with the other mons and clean up shop with Torracat's above average speed tier. An option for this build is Yache Berry over Kebia Berry to stunt a bit harder on Blastoise, as the mon can be quite the issue at +2.

I lost my marbles you're requesting a build around CM + Roost :drampa: There's two separate builds, and you can pick whichever one fits the bill better.

:drampa::drapion::talonflame::sylveon::stunfisk-galar::rotom-mow:
:drampa::copperajah::mudsdale::vaporeon::tsareena::talonflame:

The first one is built around the core of Drampa + Drapion. Drapion punishes the standard checks for Drampa such as Bronzong and other Steel-types. You can run fire coverage over Surf, but Surf nails Diancie for a solid chunk. Speed allows you to creep base 50s such as :vileplume: and set up on them. You can run Sap Sipper over Berserk for the added utility of the grass immunity. The second build is a slower paced, fatter team with 3 Attacks Life Orb Drampa, and you can run Draco Meteor as your main STAB if you want to. Both are fine builds overall.

And with these last two builds done, we have officially wrapped up NU SECRET SANTA for 2021! I want to thank all of you for participating in this rendition, and I hope all of you had as much fun as I did with the whole thing. I want to personally thank PTF for helping me out with formatting and the technicalities with the event, and the NU forum mods for allowing me to host it :) I hope you all have a wonderful 2022 IRL and in NU, and I'm looking forward to what the new year holds for us! Much love NU <3
Congratulations on a successful Secret Santa! Hosting this is a lot of work - hours of messaging, chasing up on deadlines, making sure everyone submits and receives a team and you smashed it out of the park! You're an asset. Much love, PTF :delibird:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)