Tournament NUPL XI Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Took a bit to sort out the format and post this, but better late than never. Think everyone knows how this works by now: only post here if you want to manage, and no shitposting / trolling. Here is this years format. The hoster for this NUPL will be Finchinator with a co-hoster TBD.

If you are a returning manager, make sure to identify the team which you are reclaiming by the letter assigned to it. Returning managers will be given priority to reclaim their existing teams, but they may not take over a team that was not previously theirs.

Manager name:
Assistant manager: (if there's any)
Team name:
Returning manager:
Previous team:

Example:

Manager name: Ren-chon
Assistant manager: Shaneghoul
Team name: The Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop Caramel Swirl Alcremies
Returning manager: Yes
Previous team: A

For new managers, the returning managers have priority to claim their previous teams, so when choosing a team to take over, try to choose one that will not be taken. Below are the list of teams, their assigned letter, and list of retains:
Manager name:
Assistant manager: (if there's any)
Team name:
Team preference 1:
Team preference 2:

example:

Manager name: Ren-chon
Assistant manager: Shaneghoul
Team name: The Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop Matcha Cream Alcremies
Team preference 1: B
Team preference 2: C

Last Years Teams (names can be changed, simply indicate which letter)
Team A - :vileplume: MF PLOOMS
Team B - :heliolisk: The Holy Heliolisks
Team C - :talonflame: Tailor-made Talonflames
Team D - :musharna: The Moneymaker Musharnas
Team E - :frogadier: The Freedom Frogadiers
Team F - :machamp: The Malding Machamps
Team G - :cacturne: Catacomb Cacturnes
Team H - :Vivillon: Vibrant Vivillons

NUPL X Players Spreadsheet
  • If you'd like to retain a player, the price will be equal to their NUPL X price + 3k, with a minimum price of 10k;
  • Managers can self buy for 15k;
  • Only 2 retains allowed per team, with a manager self buy counting as one.

Deadline will be Sunday, May 1st 11:59PM GMT -4, but may end sooner if candidates are exceptionally good.

Last edited:

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Manager: me!
Assistant Manager: Stone Cold
Team Name: Dave's Drifblims
Team preference 1: A
Team preference 2: Any is fine, the main reason for team A being our first preference is because I think the name sounds stupid and should be changed.

Stone Cold and I are currently managing: SMPL, ADVPL, UUFPL, NPL, DPPPL, SSPL and just finished CAPCL.

Dave has managed many NU tours including SCL, winning a trophy in the process. I also managed SCL once back when it was called SSD. Dave and me are familiar with the entire NU playerbase and are excited to continue managing tournaments containing one of our all-time favorite tiers, NU. Additionally, I have a 100% winrate in NU games in official team tournaments (SPL X). Dave also played NU in SSD2.

Last edited:

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Not that it matters so far, but The Pile of Swines was changed to The Malding Machamps midway through players signups last year, but wasn't updated in the OP of that thread (which I copied the team names from). I've edited the OP to reflect that

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Manager: me!
Assistant Manager: Stone Cold
Team Name: Dave's Drifblims
Team preference 1: A
Team preference 2: Any is fine, the main reason for team A being our first preference is because I think the name sounds stupid and should be changed.

Stone Cold and I are currently managing: SMPL, ADVPL, UUFPL, NPL, DPPPL, SSPL and just finished CAPCL.

Dave has managed many NU tours including SCL, winning a trophy in the process. I also managed SCL once back when it was called SSD. Dave and me are familiar with the entire NU playerbase and are excited to continue managing tournaments containing one of our all-time favorite tiers, NU. Additionally, I have a 100% winrate in NU games in official team tournaments (SPL X). Dave also played NU in SSD2.
Confirm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)