NUzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

For those of you that don't know what a NUzlocke is, its a challenge imposed upon ones self where after a Pokemon has fainted you are no longer able to use that Pokemon anymore during the challenge. Its a bit different during an ingame playthrough, but during a ladder challenge that is the basic concept.

Rules / Steps:
  • Generate a team using QQ's bot's (BB something or other) function ~nuteam, PM it on showdown or use this link http://quitequiet.github.io/
  • The team is automatically taken from the viability rankings and composed of Pokemon C- or above.
  • Use that team in a nu match.
  • If something dies, use ~nupokemon to get another random mon. No repeats.
  • If you lose or forfeit, all 6 of your Pokemon die.
  • After all Pokemon on the viability rankings have been used the challenge ends.
Please note that this is on the honor system, as such there is no prize / official winner. This is for fun and competition is encouraged, but don't be lame and cheat, this is for fun.

You can participate in this thread by posting your team and the alt you'll be using. After your first battle has happened update your post accordingly. Ex:

Team: Musharna / Zangoose / Torterra / Cradily / Rotom / Articuno

Game 1:
Musharna / Zangoose / Torterra / Cradily / Rotom / Articuno
Game 2:
Musharna / Sneasel / Torterra / Cradily / Rotom / Articuno
Game 3:
Musharna / Sneasel / Torterra / Cradily / Rotom / Articuno
And so on and so forth until you've run out of Pokemon.
Cross out the pokemon in this handy code
Code:
Archeops
Gallade
Sneasel
Tauros
  Audino (Mega)
Garbodor
Kabutops
Kangaskhan
Lanturn
Lilligant
Mawile
Mesprit
Sawk
Uxie
Xatu
Carracosta
Fletchinder
Gurdurr
Klinklang
Ludicolo
Magmortar
Malamar
Musharna
Pyroar
Samurott
Scyther
Torterra
Aurorus
Cacturne
Electivire
Exeggutor
Gourgeist-S
Jynx
Liepard
Quagsire
Regirock
Rhydon
Rotom
Swellow
Barbaracle
Claydol
Ferroseed
Floatzel
Gorebyss
Granbull
Hariyama
Haunter
Huntail
Mismagius
Pawniard
Piloswine
Pinsir
Prinplup
Tangela
Weezing
Vivillon
Zangoose
Bouffalant
Crustle
Cryogonal
Golurk
Gourgeist-XL
Kecleon
Leafeon
Ninetales
Pelipper
Poliwrath
Rotom-Fan
Stunfisk
Togetic
Vileplume
  Articuno
Flareon
Mantine
Primeape
Rampardos
Roselia
Sandslash
Swanna
Ursaring
Vanilluxe
Arbok
Audino
Avalugg
Beheeyem
Chatot
Cradily
Dodrio
Drifblim
Fraxure
Gogoat
Golem
Grumpig
Jumpluff
Kadabra
Meowstic-M
Miltank
Muk
Ninjask
Probopass
Raichu
Rapidash
Rotom-Frost
Sawsbuck
Servine
Simipour
Stoutland
Victreebel
Zebstrika
Zweilous
Carbink
Ditto
Dusknoir
Frogadier
Kricketune
Lampent
Leavanny
Lickilicky
Linoone
Marowak
Misdreavus
Mr. Mime
Quilladin
Regice
Shedinja
Simisage
Basculin
Delibird
Heatmor
Hippopotas
Kingler
Lapras
Metang
Monferno
Volbeat
Vullaby
Fun replays you've had are encouraged as well as any interesting Pokemon that you've never used before that put in work.

This challenge will go on until the end of July, so you are welcome to try more than one run. Happy laddering!

--

This is also my 2k post which I've been putting off for a while because I've been undecided on what to do. I was thinking of doing an RMT but didn't have any teams I felt where worthy, I also thought about some other things that just didn't pan out. But its gotten to the point where I need to stop deleting posts and get on with keeping certain things up to date and so I thought what better than to host a fun ladder challenge and make some shoutouts / post my thoughts.

One thing I've learned during my time on this site is that friends are what makes it worth it. I came for the mons and stayed for the people I met, sure there are some assholes on this site but thats p much a guarantee in life. Its finding the not assholes that is what makes this worth it.
In no particular order, only doing blurbs for ppl i've interacted with recently.

scorpdestroyer : You've always been a nice guy to talk to over the course of my time on smogon. I remember watching you battle over a year ago when I first joined and being impressed at how solid you are. You still are, can't wait for our PUPL matches should be fun.

marilli : fellow NU forum mod :toast:, always trying out something new to innovate the meta. Mach Punch Magmortar is a lord.

Can-Eh-Dian : sorry for bringing Smash Pass first round of a tour, but i couldn't resist :^). I always have a good time talking with you, and I'll bring some more innovation in future tours yache berry xatu incoming!

hollywood : i've only recently started getting to know you but you've grown on me in recent months. I've enjoyed laddering with the theme teams, most recently your duck squad. Ducklett is a lord, congrats on nutl.

iplaytennislol : ah tennis, I remember when you were still a ladder noob and I brought you into the fold. How you've grown since then and somehow become even worse :O. Thanks for all the teams you give me cause I'm lazy and building is to much work. Don't rage so much and just realize that Pokemon is just a game and you'll enjoy it a ton more :)

Deej Dy : Fellow NUer from BW2 your builds are always solid and you're quite the ladder scrub. Top 3 alts on the NU ladder at one point is quite impressive. Hopefully the meta never stabilizes so you don't have retardedly hard to beat teams again.

Realistic Waters : gooooo waters *-*

Quite Quiet : always some random tech up your sleeve when it comes to bots, hopefully this thread will utilize your bot a lot :D

Raseri : terrible memer, tier leader, and average NUer. Thanks for giving me a shot at being an NU forum mod. I've definitely enjoyed my time here and hope to continue for time to come.

Blast : Fellow C&C mod :toast: and cohort in our fight against the notoriously bad builder and rater that is Brawlfest (lol getting a shoutout within a shoutout, haha get memed xd). Its always fun going over teams with you cause you patch up the things I miss.

Disjunction : Why'd you have to double book me with tazzie in the same tour >:( Building 4 squads was not fun. But hey now I'll just get that ez activity win over waters :^)

boltsandbombers : workhorse extraordinaire, I'm surprised I got 2k before you got 4k :O

Finchinator : thanks for buying me for NUPL, sorry I couldn't pull out the 4-0 but Omfuga is a haxing scrub. Congrats on your recent success in the nu community making council and getting badged etc. etc.

QueenOfLuvdiscs : damn timezones mean we don't interact enough. Hopefully Gallade and Sneasel never leave so stall will remain unviable.

Kiyo : wow, you went from absolute cancer to minute cancer in a pretty short time. Glad we've both moved on from disliking each other to now getting some good laughs. Here is to some more laughs in the future.

Feliburn : ah feliscrub, the choke artist. Fellow battle spot room owner. Its been fun, im glad they finally promoted you to driver then mod. You definitely deserved it. :pimp::pimp:

Angeela : angee =^.^=

anto : anto \(^.^)/

cant say : I really cant say why you forgot me in your 2k shoutout >:( but grats on 2k and cool hair.

ethan06 : ethan, grats on mods on ps, being on qc, and your shiny CC badge. You're going far!

Hulavuta : we haven't talked in a while, but I've enjoyed my time in battle spot and you're the guy I went to too approve all my threads :]

Misaka Mikoto : You'll always be luci to me :']

Theorymon : you always have such grand ideas and such enthusiasm and then you'll disappear for a week. Haven't seen you recently, hopefully you haven't died again.

xastify : I'm glad you've got a ton going on in life, I hope that its all going well. Don't retire all the way from PS cause you're always cool for a chat.

Joint Cena : 420 blaze it

DragonWhale : :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Spy : you wanted a shoutout well here it is :^)

atomicllamas : congrats on supermods :o You've always struck me as level headed and a chill guy. Old gens knowledge galore!

barton : I miss our days of trolling each other all the time. Gen 5 ru is the best, that is all.

ok, i've run out of steam and dont wanna put this off another day. Just tagging some other ppl so I don't get yelled at for leaving ppl out. Know that you've made my experience on smogon a good one :)
The Leprechaun Arikado Lyto aoemica galbia migzoo Ksnake789 GroudonEmpire Aladyyn Teddeh HJAD Austin

shoutout to my PUPL team, you'll get a real shoutout after we win it all!

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I think I should add a few things that Montsegur touched. The bots name is BB-8-NU, and will be online for as much as I can manage it to.

To anyone that participate: The teams aren't generated to be good, and it might come to the point your team have no hazards or something on it (it's actually relatively common), but please don't cheat if that ends up happening.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Montsegur shouldn't there be a winner for whoever peaks highest after using all the mons? Think that'd be fun, no prize but still a winner :)

Using name Orphlocke

Game 1:
Vanilluxe / Grumpig / Floatzel / Zebstrika / Gurdurr / Pinsir

Game 2: First guy forfeited I'm a lord

Game 3:
Vanilluxe / Grumpig / Floatzel / Zebstrika / Pinsir / Huntail

Game 4: RIP, came up against rain
Vanilluxe / Mawile / Audino / Zebstrika / Pinsir / Huntail

Game 5:
Mesprit / Magmortar / Ferroseed / Kabutops / Fraxure / Kricketune

Last edited:

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Montsegur shouldn't there be a winner for whoever peaks highest after using all the mons? Think that'd be fun, no prize but still a winner :)

Using name Orphlocke

Game 1:

Game 3:
There'd be no competition because nobody takes ladder challenges (excellent NULT) seriously. I like that this is just a casual thing for once and I would love it if Mont just kept it that way.

Adaire's Nuzlocke Challenge Example = Dead Example = new mon
Name: NuzAdaire Starting team:
Uxie l
Rotom-Fan l
Zangoose l
Kingler l
Garbodor l
Audino

Game 1: Uxie l Rotom-Fan l Zangoose l Kingler l Garbodor l Audino
I start my adventure with a grin on my face. After recieving my team I explore the land until eventually, I meet eyes with a fellow trainer! We know that we must battle and without words send out our lead pokemon. The battle goes great! Until soon the devil known as raichu comes and plagues my team with its hax that dooms four of my members, I thought it was all over, but alas I manage to pull through with Mega Audino which saves the day, I can already see who will be my favorite for this adventure...

Game 2: Uxie l Audino l Gurdurr l Samurott l Lilligant l Granbull
After the horrific amount of death in the first game, my confidence was low, I had assembled a new team trying my hardest not to lose anyone, I find my next battle short after. He seems odd at first, silent but somehow scary, his team was clearly well built so I knew this would be difficult. Not long after I suffer two more team members dying, although I refused to give up on lilligant, although weak and paralyzed I switched out hoping it could live another day, I thought it was all over, the pressure from lanturn and haunter was to0 much for me, but finally I find my opening, Mega Audino was my only hope and I needed it to set up, I quickly set up calm minds in desparation and I find myself going from the underdog to the one with the advantage, the tide had turned! Yet again mega audino has saved the nuzlocke!

Game 3: Audino l Samurott l Lilligant l Granbull l Musharna l Sawk
Once again I start my journey only to find yet another trainer, I play poorly which puts me at a disadvantage at the beginning but yet again for the third time in a row Mega Audino manages to save the day. Unortuantly I did lose samurott however getting through another battle means you gotta do what you gotta do :(

Game 4: Audino l Lilligant l Granbull l Musharna l Sawk l Basculin
O' the agony. Game 4 was horrible to play and yet again I thought I lost the nuzlocke, we both start pretty even but then misplay after another, mon dying by their bretheren... Once again mega audino won me the game yet again and instead of mourning over the death of countless lives, I blow out my chest and embrace the chance to get new mons, and finally to complete the nuzlocke!

Game 5: Audino l Togetic l Liepard l Dusknoir l Mawile l Kadabra
Everyone lives! First time for everything n_n

Game 6: Audino l Togetic l Liepard l Dusknoir l Mawile l Kadabra

A very tough battle, and a sad one, Mega Audino, the brave warrior who trucked his/her (never bothered to look) way through countless battles netting clutch wins died... However his/her sacrifice was not in vien as I eventually pulled through and mawile clutched the win. Another batch of mons coming up!

Game 7: Mawile l Gourgiest-Small l Haunter l Sneasel l Ludicolo l Primeape
This was was awful to play, as soon as it started my opponent had burned my primeape and sneasel, paralyzed my gourgiest and mawile, and toxiced my ludicolo. Everything was looking grim until haunter managed to break through that stupid cradily and then a combination of mawile and haunter saved the day. I also made sure to save my 2% burned sneasel just so it could live another day!

Game 8: Gourgiest-Small l Sneasel l Floatzel l Pelliper l Barbaracle l Archeops
Well my luck has gone through the ground into a pile of dead leaves and bones. I get a horrible team that gets decimated by volt switch but however I still stood strong and searched for my next battle, simply looking at his name I knew I didn't want to lose to this guy, the battle doesn't start of well with him revealing another bad set after another, but somehow I manage to get it down to sneasel vs xatu, being the reasonably sensible player I am, I don't see an item and would like to think it is colbur berry, thus I go for icicle crash and well.... fuck pokemon
Total Mons used: 28

R.I.P Adaire's Nuzlocke 2015-2015
It was a good run.
fuck hax

Last edited:
smh no nicknames

I've got nothing better to do, and this seems p fun, so wynaut.

[13:09] BB-8-NU: Ursaring / Ninjask / Zangoose / Raichu / Musharna / Audino-Mega

The Beginning
At the ripe, early time of [13:09], Professor BB-8 of the NU Region handed out the starters to a young man beginning his journey to #1, Blaze Truth, on his quest to meme them all.

Young Blaze was given an impressive team, featuring the noble bair, er bear, Hungrybox the Ursaring, Sanic, the brave Ninjask, Swiper the sneaky Zangoose, OutOfLoveSongs the naive Raichu, TapirFetus, the lazy Musharna, and finally, Sounds Bad, the tone-deaf Audino, with dreams of one day being a singer. He quickly trained them in the ways of dank, bringing them to their full potential by using his secret weapon, the mighty Assault Vest. Confidence high, he then fearlessly clicked the Find A Battle button, seeking someone to challenge his impressive team and to match his skills against an inferior foe, knowing his innovative sets could trump anything, save one broken pokemon, the one blemish on an amazing tier.

I'm not sorry xd

Repentance
Young Blaze Truth quickly learned the errors of his ways, as he was promptly 6-0ed by a Mega Audino, beating even his own Audino. Sounds Bad attempted to sing for his life, but the Mega Audino had +6 earplugs. Blaze quickly noted to use Gunk Shot on his next team, before moving on to capture and sacrifice more pokemon, because he is apparently a bad person.
Archeops Gallade Sneasel Tauros Garbodor Kabutops Kangaskhan Lanturn Lilligant Mawile Mesprit Sawk Uxie Xatu Carracosta Fletchinder Gurdurr Klinklang Ludicolo Magmortar Malamar Musharna Pyroar Samurott Scyther Torterra Aurorus Cacturne Electivire Exeggutor Gourgeist-S Jynx Liepard Quagsire Regirock Rhydon Rotom Swellow Barbaracle Claydol Ferroseed Floatzel Gorebyss Granbull Hariyama Haunter Huntail Mismagius Pawniard Piloswine Pinsir Prinplup Tangela Weezing Vivillon Zangoose Bouffalant Crustle Cryogonal Golurk Gourgeist-XL Kecleon Leafeon Ninetales Pelipper Poliwrath Rotom-Fan Stunfisk Togetic Vileplume Articuno Flareon Mantine Primeape Rampardos Roselia Sandslash Swanna Ursaring Vanilluxe Arbok Audino Avalugg Beheeyem Chatot Cradily Dodrio Drifblim Fraxure Gogoat Golem Grumpig Jumpluff Kadabra Meowstic-M Miltank Muk Ninjask Probopass Raichu Rapidash Rotom-Frost Sawsbuck Servine Simipour Stoutland Victreebel Zebstrika Zweilous Carbink Ditto Dusknoir Frogadier Kricketune Lampent Leavanny Lickilicky Linoone Marowak Misdreavus Mr. Mime Quilladin Regice Shedinja Simisage Basculin Delibird Heatmor Hippopotas Kingler Lapras Metang Monferno Volbeat Vullaby (uh instead of Mega Audino this time uh..) AV Wobbuffet time!

His journey continued as he stumbled upon a trainer's belt, full of 6 pokeballs. Appearently someone didn't realize they had dropped it, and these poor pokemon were left behind. Well, Blaze knew he was a better trainer than whoever that was, so he decided to use these pokemon, giving them a better life, full of stylish vests and death. What better life could a pokemon have than this?
He quickly christened his new pokemon with some cancerous names. Thus, FloatingCancer the Mesprit, Baby'sFirstVest the Kangaskhan, Miley Cyrus the Lickilicky, 1.21 Gigawatts the E-vire, Just Squidding the Malamar, and TheMadChatter, Chatot, entered the ladder, their trainer a bit more wary this time around.

..Blaze Truth has decided that a Thunder Wave suspect is extremely necessary. NU is more broken than he remembered, but Thunder Wave and Mega Audino now also need to go. Luckily, a cousin of his has seen the light of the Assault Vest and donated another team of 6 to promote the cause. Time will tell if this one fares any better than the others.

After meeting a fellow partaker of the Nuzlocke challenge, the self proclaimed Assault Vest King, Blaze Truth, accepted the challenge to a friendly battle, and managed to actually win a game. In this battle, THE CLAWWWW the Crustle, PSA:BR the Huntail(bc it's not smash.. pass), Virizion's Sub the Leafeon, and I Swanna Win 1, the Swanna, all met untimely demises. Swanna was fried by the mighty Volt Switch of the confused Rotom-Frost, Crustle fell to a powerful Bald Scan from Prinplup after defeating Garbodor, Huntail managed to defeat Prinplup with a Bounce, and Leafeon managed to eat an Air Slash from Mantine to defeat it before being foddered to hazards. SmogonCancer the Weezing, however, managed to prove it's worth to the team by successfully flinching a terrifying Beheeyem twice with Dark Pulse, risking life and limb on two 20% chances. Weezing has proved itself a worthy member of Blaze's team, and has shown it is a true user of AV. If you don't believe him, try it out yourself, he promises it's a good set. The other survivor, HUG ME the Quagsire, a very peaceful soul, unaware of evil, wanted nothing more than hugs in life. He proved his worth by hugging the opposing Ninjask with a stone edge to win the match, and lives on to spread love, hugs, and assault vest through the NU community. However, Blaze still needed to flesh out his survivors with 4 more pokemon, who he bribed with AVs to fight for him.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-244201437
In Blaze Truth's next battle, he discovered not even stall can stand up to the might that is AV, however he suffered heavy losses nonetheless. Newcomers SomethingFishy the Basculin, Nice Prankster the Meowstic, and MyFraxuredMind the Fraxure, all fell in battle valiantly, and both veterans also died. Poor HUG ME learned the hard way that hugging a Ferroseed isn't fun. However, even in the darkest hours of av, there is a saviour. Blaze's newest mon, I Ate James the Victreebel, rose up to the challenge, slaying not 3, not 4, but 5 of the opponent's pokemon, avenging it's brethren, preserving the good name of Assault Vest, and educating his opponent in the power of AV.
★qsns ladderingg: are you mono av or some shit
★qsns ladderingg: lmao
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-244213457
Blaze Truth's journey continued as he captured more pokemon. However, his encounter luck was pathetic at best for some of these pokemon. Nonetheless, he persevered through, believing in his new friends Innovation the Tangela and /cringe the Marowak, knowing that while on paper they may not seem like the best av users, the true potential of Assault Vest can shine throughout all. He then proceeded to add Fuck Rhydon the Regirock, A Cool Set the Cryogonal, and Depth Charge the Lanturn, and headed back into the treacherous ladder. His opponent's Miltank was fearsome, and it's Ice Punches were threatening to take Regirock into oblivion after devastating freezes. Yet, Blaze Truth being the lord he was, had taught his Regirock Focus Punch, and using his masterful skills he predicted a Milk Drink and took down the cow. Beyond that, Marowak was foddered, Tangela fell to a Dark Pulse(still not enough special bulk rip). and Lanturn was unfortunately misplayed and fell to a Stone Edge. Blaze's confidence was nonetheless high, as he returned to the wilds to seek new pokemon.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-244905364
Speaking of confidence, Blaze's went out the window as he lost 1-0(ice cream op plz nerf). He was forced to both add Vanilluxe to the "Things Broken in NU List", and search for a brand new team. RIP Victreebel the lord and company.
Of course, Blaze went to the nearest Pokemon adoption center to gain a new team of misfit pokemon. YummyFocusMiss the Aurorus and boo im a ghost the Mismagius both fell in his next battle, but Donald Drunk the Ludicolo, MyBodyIsFrozen the Regice, Fluffy the Flareon, and of course, the one, the only lord AV PUP Miltank, Udderly Trash. (still not sorry)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-245043995

Things Broken in NU(according to Blaze Truth):
Gurdurr
Thunder Wave
Mega Audino
Vanilluxe

Last edited:

Ares

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Using name Orphlocke

Game 1:

Game 3:

Game 4: RIP, came up against rain
Vanilluxe / Mawile / Audino / Zebstrika / Pinsir / Huntail

Game 5:
Mesprit / Magmortar / Ferroseed / Kabutops / Fraxure / Kricketune
There'd be no competition because nobody takes ladder challenges (excellent NULT) seriously. I like that this is just a casual thing for once and I would love it if Mont just kept it that way.
Its incredibly hard to regulate someone's account for this to be able to determine if they follow the rules. Outside of just saving every replay and going through them (tedious) it would be relatively easy to game the system. Like Disjunction said, this is just laid back and for fun. Bragging rights are what you get for doing well with this.

Alt: CaiLocke
So I started off with
Ditto / Mr. Mime / Cryogonal / Hippopotas / Grumpig / Weezing

Game 1:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-244177421
Ditto / Mr. Mime / Cryogonal / Hippopotas / Grumpig / Weezing
rip

Game 2:
Ditto / Mr. Mime / grumpig/ Vanilluxe / Primeape / Heatmor
Rip everyone died BY SOME STUPID HAX FROM SHANE

Game 3: Ditto / Raichu / Jynx / Granbull / Fraxure / Quagsire
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-244185780
Granbull is our savior and lord

Game 4: / Granbull / Gurdurr / Rotom-Frost / Vivillon / Leavanny / Kecleon
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-244191799
Kekleon put in the finest of work, rip.

Also screw u Shaneghoul fer haxin mai games .cri

blaziken1337 tank u for listening to mai suggestion. May our paths cross again and we shall battle, not as enemies, but as mothers and friends.

Game 1: Frogadier / Mismagius / Electivire / Stoutland / Sawk / Quilladin
Lost Stoutland, Mismagius, and Electivire.
Game 2: Frogadier / Sawk / Quilladin / Simisage / Servine / Cryogonal
Closest battle ever. Lost to a non-lead Sash Archeops.

Lost all mates to blaziken.

New start: Every mon is choiced.
Mesprit / Swanna / Sandslash / Ursaring / Pawniard / Fletchinder
srsly wtf am i gunna do with a band fletch

Only Pawn is left..have to continue tomorrow since QQ is gone. Replays not working for some reason

cyanize

Mantra Good I Casted So Many Spells U Idiot
is a Community Contributor
Arcticfoxkeh's NUzlocke! i bet i lose in the first round

Using the alt Arcticlockekeh! (i tried to make it work okay)

Game 1:
Mawile / Hariyama / Tangela / Rampardos / Pelipper / Uxie called it

Let's try this again (alt The Arctic Locke)!

Game 1:
Samurott / Cryogonal / Garbodor / Miltank / Grumpig / Fraxure

Game 2: Ooh, fresh 6-0. This team is shaping up to be goo--
Samurott / Cryogonal / Garbodor / Miltank / Grumpig / Fraxure

ah, rnjesus. a fickle god indeed. seriously fuck hax i got 1 para in 12 turns

A NUzlocke of Pokemon SmogonGreen NU Edition for the PC
Alt: Death Means None
Let's see if I can do something.
Also Fire Emblem Class Nicknames

Game 1:
Carbink |
Miltank |
Pinsir |
Zweilous |
Frogadier |
Mismagius

Going into this game, I felt horrible because I've never used most of these mons, excluding Miltank and Pinsir. Furthermore, I accidently didn't use my alt LOL. In a surprisingly good game, though, Miltank + Carbink sweeps! CroBink OP pls nerf So far, good start.

Game 2:
Carbink |
Miltank |
Pinsir |
Zweilous |
Frogadier |
Mismagius

I started out really well, getting CroBink to set up 2 calm minds, allowing it to take out Kabutops. Then it gets hit with Scald from Ludicolo, burned and at 6%. Must save the CroBink god!
I switch out to Zweilous, kill Ludicolo, and it switches to Mawile. Switch to Frogadier, OHKO'd, then to Pinsir. Pinsir EQ's, but it doesn't kill. Mawile with the crit. ;~;
After that, pretty simple sweep from Zweilous. Some easy games so far. What does Game 3 hold...?

Game 3:
Carbink |
Miltank |
Cacturne |
Zweilous |
Prinplup |
Mismagius

The RNG Gods blessed me with Cacturne and Prinplup. However, the RNG Gods bless the opposition with a critical Acrobatics, 5 Rock Blasts, losing Speed Ties, etc. and I lose the game. RIP
Although I am a bit salty because of hax, I misplayed also. Instead of going for Miltank Return, maybe switch to Prinplup might have saved the game. Still, RIP
Also Gallade is OP pls ban

Last edited:
Back at it with attempt 12

Game 1
Crustle / Haunter / Torterra / Cacturne / Gorebyss / Sawsbuck
So much rip ;~;

Game 2
Claydol / Bouffalant / Torterra / Prinplup / Mismagius /Exeggutor
Torterra is still a god

Game 3
Claydol / Bouffalant / Torterra / Fletchinder / Quagsire / Exeggutor
Fun game vs specs chatot http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-244411701

Game 4
Gallade / Ursaring / Tauros / Fletchinder / Quagsire / Xatu
Swept with bu gallade, why is this thing even nu?

Last edited:

Ares

Here is an updated list of the Pokemon allowed in the challenge. (its updated in the OP as well)
Code:
Archeops
Gallade
Sneasel
Tauros
  Audino (Mega)
Garbodor
Kabutops
Kangaskhan
Lanturn
Lilligant
Mawile
Mesprit
Sawk
Uxie
Xatu
Carracosta
Fletchinder
Gurdurr
Klinklang
Ludicolo
Magmortar
Malamar
Musharna
Pyroar
Samurott
Scyther
Torterra
Aurorus
Cacturne
Electivire
Exeggutor
Gourgeist-S
Jynx
Liepard
Quagsire
Regirock
Rhydon
Rotom
Swellow
Barbaracle
Claydol
Ferroseed
Floatzel
Gorebyss
Granbull
Hariyama
Haunter
Huntail
Mismagius
Pawniard
Piloswine
Pinsir
Prinplup
Tangela
Weezing
Vivillon
Zangoose
Bouffalant
Crustle
Cryogonal
Golurk
Gourgeist-XL
Kecleon
Leafeon
Ninetales
Pelipper
Poliwrath
Rotom-Fan
Stunfisk
Togetic
Vileplume
  Articuno
Flareon
Mantine
Primeape
Rampardos
Roselia
Sandslash
Swanna
Ursaring
Vanilluxe
Arbok
Audino
Avalugg
Beheeyem
Chatot
Cradily
Dodrio
Drifblim
Fraxure
Gogoat
Golem
Grumpig
Jumpluff
Kadabra
Meowstic-M
Miltank
Muk
Ninjask
Probopass
Raichu
Rapidash
Rotom-Frost
Sawsbuck
Servine
Simipour
Stoutland
Victreebel
Zebstrika
Zweilous
Carbink
Ditto
Dusknoir
Frogadier
Kricketune
Lampent
Leavanny
Lickilicky
Linoone
Marowak
Misdreavus
Mr. Mime
Quilladin
Regice
Shedinja
Simisage
Basculin
Delibird
Heatmor
Hippopotas
Kingler
Lapras
Metang
Monferno
Volbeat
Vullaby

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Tagging slave driver Montsegur for this so he can add it to the OP.

In addition to BB's ~nuteam, you can (from now on) got to http://quitequiet.github.io/ to get a team/pokemon as well. They both produce teams in the same way, so there's no difference between the two. That website will be operational 24/7 though, so no stopping because I'm not around.

edit: I will be improving the site some in the future too...

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alt: inNulocke

As per rules of a traditonal in game nuzlocke all my mons will be nicknamed so I grow a closer bond with them.

Team1: Mantine / Piloswine / Gurdurr / Electivire / Kangaskhan / Musharna
First battle went swimmingly, piloswine got 3 kills but evire had to sack himself to beat a malamar never forget :'(.

Team2: Mantine / Piloswine / Gurdurr / Quilladin / Kangaskhan / Musharna
Won because my opponet forfeited as soon as I clicked one move. Rip in pieces ladder hero Not Sarcasm

Team3: Mantine / Piloswine / Gurdurr / Quilladin / Kangaskhan / Musharna
Fought hard but suffered our biggest loss so far. lost both my rock setter/physical tank and rain sweeper. how will i recover. ;_;

Team4: Togetic / Carbink / Gurdurr / Quilladin / Kangaskhan / Musharna
And so down goes my whole team to some unfortunate hax and my arrogant ego that ended in a lilligant sweeping. This is a lesson for me tho that ill never forget and a chance for a fresh start. I'll make sure to not let my arrogance get in the way and will never underestimate my opponet again. I'm sorry team. I-I'm sorry.

Team5: Mr. Mime / Lapras / Vileplume / Zangoose / Raichu / Liepard
Everything I touch loses. I tried to innovate with natural gift lapras and banded liepard without sucker punch but it wasnt enough and I still lost to a bad sun team. I'm scared to go on for fear that more mons will die. but I must. I have to till I've exhausted every mon. sorry team.

Team6: Misdreavus / Swanna / Malamar / Audino-Mega / Miltank / Sandslash
No deaths this match. is it the nuzlocke gods shining down on me :o maybe they havent forsaken me. I wont let this make me arrogant tho. I dont want to lose my teams like
before.

Team7: Misdreavus / Swanna / Malamar / Audino-Mega / Miltank / Sandslash
All was going well till sandslash had to sack himself to a gorebyss. rip sanadslash ;_; you
were a true hero

Team8: Misdreavus / Swanna / Malamar / Audino-Mega / Miltank / Lampent
My opponet made the stupidest plays ever and made me lose my mons. I wont orget you guys atleast i have mega audino

Team9: Sneasal / Simisage / Malamar / Audino-Mega / Rotom / Drifblim
Decided to forfeit after critting my mega audino and just like that my best mon is gone. at least I still got sneasal
Graveyard:
talking battery the electivire
happy fish the mantine
fat pig the piloswine
strong bird the togetic
gay rock the carbink
steroid user the gurdurr
spiky ball the quilladin
good mom the kngaskhan
pink fetus the musharna
hollywood the mr. mime
mr. boat the lapras
cute flower the vileplume
angry beaver the zangoose
cheesers the raichu
blarajan the liepard
porcupine the sandslash
pretty ghost the misdreavus
sassy burd the swanna
moo moo the miltank
candelabra the lampent
queenofluvdiscs the audino-mega

Last edited:

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
started this last night and it went really well, I'll start a new one where I actually keep track tonight :)!

Alt: NUZLOCKE HJAD

Team: Ninetales / Leafeon / Miltank / Misdreavus / Basculin / Quagsire
Game1: No losses, opponent forfeits.

Game2: Ninetales / Leafeon / Miltank / Misdreavus / Basculin / Quagsire
new filler: Victreebel.

Game3: Victreebel / Leafeon / Miltank / Misdreavus / Basculin / Quagsire
rip,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)