OasJS' Shop - Perfect Helioptiles (even w/ HP Ice) - I accept breeding requests

Corie - I'm not interested in shiny miltank
Magik - I can trade now
Sakata- I can trade now (i prefer male if the meditite it's not in a special ball)
Age of kings - i have to breed one for you
Aldunis- i can trade now

cmt for helioptile 31/xx/31/31/31/31 male HA[/quote

I'm interested in a few, though the pokemons that catches eyes the most right now are: staryu, elekid and Mienfoo (though Mienfoo has also lower priority since I have a similar one w/ the same egg moves but in a pokeball). I have to decide: I'll get back to you after my lunch.

cmt for 31/30/30/31/31/31 hp ice solar powered helioptile(prefer female)
ediit: not limited to just me section

Last edited:
cmt for 31/30/30/31/31/31 hp ice solar powered helioptile(prefer female)
Right now, I only have one (Male), and it might be complicated to traded that one since I don't have a perfect one for myself (but again, i can breed one for myself). I will start breeding more as soon I'm done w/ non-HA.

I only had a quick look at your thread (great pokemons, btw), i will look again.

EDIT: do you have any poke w/ Hidden power?

Last edited:
Right now, I only have one (Male), and it might be complicated to traded that one since I don't have a perfect one for myself (but again, i can breed one for myself). I will start breeding more as soon I'm done w/ non-HA.

I only had a quick look at your thread (great pokemons, btw), i will look again.
Truthfully my thread partner is probably going to want one too so umm if you could also do 31/Even/30/31/31/31 with dry skin that would also be nice.

Truthfully my thread partner is probably going to want one too so umm if you could also do 31/Even/30/31/31/31 with dry skin that would also be nice.
That one may actually be already ready in stock.

Btw, can you tell me what pokemons (if any) do you have in a "special ball"? and any of those eggs have any egg move?

That one may actually be already ready in stock.

Btw, can you tell me what pokemons (if any) do you have in a "special ball"? and any of those eggs have any egg move?
They are all mostly in something different than the pokeballs. It would be easier if you could list out pokemon from my thread that you would be interested in and I let you know what balls they are in. I haven't gotten around to adding their associated balls yet. I can say that all the dark types are in dusk balls except scraggy.

mawvile egg has fire fang and sucker punch
lapras egg has ancient power and freeze dry

Last edited:
They are all mostly in something different than the pokeballs. It would be easier if you could list out pokemon from my thread that you would be interested in and I let you know what balls they are in. I haven't gotten around to adding their associated balls yet. I can say that all the dark types are in dusk balls except scraggy.

mawvile egg has fire fang and sucker punch
lapras egg has ancient power and freeze dry
I'll tell you a few a find interesting (mainly because they have egg moves and i'm a egg move freak ^^) and you tell me their pokeball
- poochyena
- stunky
- purrloin
- scraggy
- sandile
- vullaby
- sableye
- zubat
- aimpom

Do you have any pokemon for trade w/ hidden power?

cmt for helioptile 31/xx/31/31/31/31 male HA
any chance of 2 for 1 trade: female mienfoo w/ HA and male elekid?

- poochyena
- stunky
- purrloin
- sandile
- vullaby
- sableye
^all in dusk

scraggy = nest ball
zubat = premeir ball
aipom = quick ball

I got an HP fire froakie protean male = 31/x/31/30/31/30

- poochyena
- stunky
- purrloin
- sandile
- vullaby
- sableye
^all in dusk

scraggy = nest ball
zubat = premeir ball
aipom = quick ball

I got an HP fire froakie protean male = 31/x/31/30/31/30
and the eggs any specific pokeball?

CMT for HP ice HA female heioptile(31/x/30/31/31/31).

I have adamant cranidos (curse, crunch, hammer arm) with pokeball, Jolly blaze charmander (focus punch, crunch, dragon dance, outrage) with premium ball,
adamant swif swim relicanth (amnesia, aqua tail, zen headbutt) with pokeball

CMT for HP ice HA female heioptile(31/x/30/31/31/31).

I have adamant cranidos (curse, crunch, hammer arm) with pokeball, Jolly blaze charmander (focus punch, crunch, dragon dance, outrage) with premium ball,
adamant swif swim relicanth (amnesia, aqua tail, zen headbutt) with pokeball
I don't have cranidos nor relicanth but I'm not sure if i'm that interested
CMT for Male Adamant HA Escavalier with egg moves
I'll check it later, but escalier is only available after i'm done w/ the helioptiles (modest)

Ability wouldnt matter
I'll just think a little more

Man I was hoping you could tell me what you wanted. One of those dieno eggs is a 6iv. although I can't guarantee the tsv owner will be up to hatch it but I can tell you that 3852 egg with a perfect 5iv tentacool with rapid spin in pokeball contacted me yesterday on reddit to hatch it. I can offer that egg for the 6iv or the deino 6iv egg or 6iv mawville egg. Basically ill do one of the eggs for the 6iv or one of my 6iv dark types that I have listed or 2 of the dark types 5iv.
Oh and I edited my trading threads shinny egg section.
For the other hp ice dry skin I can offer the vullaby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)