(OC) The Big City Mafia Game Thread - GAME OVER - Red Rhinos Win

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My response is that you couldn't judge if you wanted. :blobwizard:
Well that's just incorrect. I (or anyone) could easily judge. I guess it's more whether or not that individual is justified in their judgment. I certainly would have the ability to though.

To that point, I don't know why you would say "my" attempt at moling. I am not a leader of the Lions or anything really. I'm just a guy posting things. I have made no plans in this game. I have not attempted to mole, I have not attempted to lead. I have attempted to do very little of substance in this game so far, and in that I believe I've succeeded. So unless you are unable to tell the difference between me and Duskfall98, I did nothing. And if you are unable to tell which of us is which, we have different avatars and usernames. We do share a theme of using a Pokemon as our avatar and the starting letter for each of our usernames starts with a D, but I would hope you are able to see past those small similarities and see the many differences that make us each unique.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why to not trust Da Letter El
by Ditto

Da Letter El, hereafter referred to as DLE, claimed to me that he had a rogue ability. I told him that I also have a rogue ability, which is true, and I thought it was odd that we would have two on the same team. I was hesitant about posting this in the thread earlier, but then realized that DLE has probably told people about it anyways. The other part of my role is a question asker. During Twilight I asked if anyone else who was aligned with me had a rogue-like ability, the answer I received was no. So therefore DLE is either lying about his abilities or his allegiance, and I'm more inclined to believe that it's the latter.

I ask because if I'm remembering what a rogue is right. Someone on our team claimed something similar (although, with not that wording), which would imply DLE is a wolf (which would make sense to have given the uneven number of this game). But I also am not 100% sure my memory of the rogue role is correct.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I ask because if I'm remembering what a rogue is right. Someone on our team claimed something similar (although, with not that wording), which would imply DLE is a wolf (which would make sense to have given the uneven number of this game). But I also am not 100% sure my memory of the rogue role is correct.
we "rogues" prefer the term HOT PINK HERON.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)