Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also josh seems really certain about finding someone town tonight. Which is surprising because he has a 40% chance of randing scum.

Food for thought
To be fair, that does mean he has a majority chance of hitting town. Sure it's not crazy odds, but it's still more likely.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
ive been guilted into leading the village

fuck everyone

i'm village; I'll come for trying to consolidate some info tomorrow. my role is provable and limited enough to be weird as a scum role. for now, make sure you're not idling if you don't have some specific role worth saving for.

Feel free to talk to me ahead of then if you want to just claim flavor to get things going. I'm some stick guy from Order of the Stick.

Day 1 Dawns

To the surprise of no one, there have been no deaths.

Deadline is January 11 at 9 PM EST.
Remember that you have to purchase actions for night 1, today. If you did not receive any results regarding an action, then it succeeded. If your only results were saved points and "No other results" then everything worked.

Results are still going out; don't discuss until we say they're all out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)