Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
In case you missed the series between WhiteQueen and I!
Hi MattyBrollic, I finally had a chance to watch this. Thanks for the kind words and good commentary overall. However, I just wanted to point out that Latios' Psyshock would do like 38% to my Altaria, so even if it hit, I would just Roost away the damage. Also, in both teams I used, I had a Pokemon with Heal Bell, which was why my Ditto (who transformed into Klefki) stayed in to put down a layer of Spikes. I wouldn't chance my Ditto getting paralyzed for no reason at all, since it would be nothing but dead weight without its Speed.

I did get very lucky with Zapdos' Discharge paralysis on your Latios, otherwise I could possibly have lost that game. It would be tough coming back from that. That matchup was just brutal overall for me. Most newcomers would think I had the team advantage just because I brought fat Pokemon.

They were intense games, and I did enjoy them. GGs again.

Last edited:
If I were to get out of such a serious tournament then it'd be the way it was during my games vs Dilwar, I had so much fun and I didn't feel alive while playing mons in such a serious way in a long time, good games man and good luck in the future rounds.

Shoutouts to my bro UmPM, we built and tested a lot since we took this tour quite seriously and it's ironic how we both lost at the same round. Thanks for being one of the best friends I met in this website.

I'm writing to make an activité post My opponent and I are french and we agreed on a date last week, he didn't show up then replied he was Sorry because he had a family problem. Then he asked me if I preferred playing on the Saturday or on sunday. I replied but he ignored me

I'm still active and I've constantly scheduled and yes I have missed one of them myself the other times he just says he'll be there on the time asked but doesn't tell me his username or message me when he's on and ready. I don't want to get activity'd and he said we're supposed to play today since we are drawing closer to the deadline I was just want you to understand I'm active.

Won first game vs MeLevies, then he went offline. What I got is we cannot play probably.
What do i do? Shall we count this a best of 1 or..:?

Last edited:
well, my opponent didn't appear today too so I guess I'll have to request an activity win since I cannot play the following days. I have been active since the first day and tryin to schedule a day to play, but he didn't confirm any day or sujest one :/ ...
Proofs at my profile

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity win request

unfortunately have to req activity, my opp took forever to respond on his wall & then missed the scheduled time after he finally did

Last edited:

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

Opponent has missed our battle on three separate occasions now. The first was due to a timezone misunderstanding. We'd scheduled for 11 AM Wednesday (my time), when he really meant Thursday. The second time, he messaged me a couple of hours before hand, saying that he couldn't make it. The third time I waited for him over an hour and he didn't show up. These were all times which he picked too, and he wasn't able to make it to any of them. I don't like having to ask for an activity win, but I'm busy over the weekend and three times is honestly enough.

I'm still active and I've constantly scheduled and yes I have missed one of them myself the other times he just says he'll be there on the time asked but doesn't tell me his username or message me when he's on and ready. I don't want to get activity'd and he said we're supposed to play today since we are drawing closer to the deadline I was just want you to understand I'm active.

just to be clear, you've missed two scheduled times, not one. one on Sunday, one on Tuesday. I also did tell you my username as you can clearly tell by my screenshot, my name is thurstkiller. I also was on today, but alas you were not again :/.

Attachments

just to be clear, you've missed two scheduled times, not one. one on Sunday, one on Tuesday. I also did tell you my username as you can clearly tell by my screenshot, my name is thurstkiller. I also was on today, but alas you were not again :/.
I was here all day today i messaged you three times and you didnt answer and when i saw thurstkiller i thought about something else for some reason my bad lmao

We would play this morning, about two hours ago. I was there on time waited for about two hours, second time he missed the scheduling time. Kind of getting tired of this. Woke up on my free saturday at 8 am for this match which wasn't played obviously. Semi activity call... Draeden
Haven't heard anything since then, he has been online but no reply or anything. I don't have any time today or tomorrow so I'm requesting the activity win now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)