Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
[23:36] &Isa: status on you vs. starmie for OST?
[23:36] &Isa: *starmei
[23:47] +Karppi: I believe I could get it done if I felt like playing
[23:47] +Karppi: but I don't
[23:48] &Isa: am i to interpret that as you dodging your opponent?
[23:49] +Karppi: And even if I did play now and had won, I might not have time to play R5 or anything after it, so I believe it's wiser to give free win now, than during later rounds
[23:49] +Karppi: And I refuse to admit that I have been dodging him, because he really hasn't been trying to gget me play either
[23:50] &Isa: so in terms of activity
[23:50] &Isa: it's a dead game according to you
[23:50] +Karppi: n
[23:50] &Isa: but you're giving him the win?
[23:50] +Karppi: yeah that
[23:50] &Isa: ok
[23:50] &Isa: i will copy/paste this log into the thread for documentation purposes
[23:50] &Isa: is that ok?
[23:51] +Karppi: depends on if we will beat your country in Ice Hockey this year or not
[23:51] &Isa: -
[23:52] +Karppi: iirc we did win U18 so yes

Starmei is given the win by Karppi

post is for documentation purposes

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Activity calls:

dekzeh vs Ojama - Although no exact time was scheduled for, "next weekend" was being agreed upon. Dekzeh hasn't been online since Thursday though, making it impossible for Ojama to find him. Meanwhile, Ojama has been active. Ojama gets the activity win. Putting this call on hold for the time being due to new information being brought to light Dekzeh appeared on smogtours just as this post was made. He claimed that he scheduled with Ojama for the same time as their SPL game, but a week later. Due to me misunderstanding time zones, the (allegedly) scheduled time would have been within the allotted time frame. There's no proof that Ojama and dekzeh actually scheduled for the time dekzeh said, but I am willing to believe him. The game is extended, though the onus is on dekzeh to get the game completed.
Kushalos vs etaoi - One game was played, which Kushalos won. Communication seems to mostly have happened in PMs, as I cannot trace anything that made it obvious a game would happen on Friday. The series is unfinished and both parties seem to have offered roughly the same amount of activity and engagement from what I can see, so an extension is granted.
CTC vs Real FV13 - Game was scheduled for today, but Real FV13 said he might not be able to make the time if he didn't get an extension. CTC hasn't responded. An extension is granted.
juanen vs Vrille - Vrille only made contact this very Saturday and "missed" the "scheduled" time. juanen has been constantly active. Activity win goes to juanen.
Always! vs obii - Always! asked for an extension before this round even started. The three of us have been in contact and an extension is granted.

The deadline for the extension games is Wednesday March 30, 23:59 GMT+2 (CEST) / 5:59 GMT-4 (EDT).

Round 5 coming soon, with pairings livestreamed on https://www.twitch.tv/isasmash in a minute or so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)