Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity win request

opponent scheduled for thursday the 17th, then (an hour before the scheduled time) abruptly rescheduled to the next day. opponent then proceeded to miss the second scheduled time, and didn't log in ever again after that

Activity win request, I have been checking every day to get a time with my opponent (PocasTrancasBR) but It looks like hes been too busy to play or just hasn't responded to me . attached you can see the multiple attempts, as well as messages at times I believed he would be awake like early morning, and records saying he logged in today but didn't respond. When he said he was on I logged on and he was in a battle then after he said something came up then logged out. That I have no proof of as it was in a message on the pokemonshowdown website.

Attachments

Last edited:
Activity win request

my opponent has been near impossible to schedule with and every time he said he was there he was nowhere to be found on ps or tours even though i looked for him. I'm calling act
i did not take screens of looking for him online and the rest is on my Fredricco's wall

Last edited:

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Activity Win Request

Well i've responded coco's message here and tried as well to schedule game on discord,but both with no answer :I,if needed I can send the prints

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
Activity Win Request

My opponent has not responded in over a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)