Official Smogon Tournament XVI - Round 2-C (Pokémon Home NOT ALLOWED this round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader
Requesting activity. My opponent has missed two different scheduled times

Luigi
Hi, I had my OST Round 2-C match today vs el rojo (Tailarc vs poppy with da brix; Tailarc being me). I won the first match and saved replay of it but didn't save the other one as I lost that, neither did the opponent.
After the match, I checked and realized that he had used post-Pokemon home team, having an Alolan Ninetails & Knock-off on Bisharp. Therefore, I request/appeal for a forfeit win or a rematch.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Luigi
Hi, I had my OST Round 2-C match today vs el rojo (Tailarc vs poppy with da brix; Tailarc being me). I won the first match and saved replay of it but didn't save the other one as I lost that, neither did the opponent.
After the match, I checked and realized that he had used post-Pokemon home team, having an Alolan Ninetails & Knock-off on Bisharp. Therefore, I request/appeal for a forfeit win or a rematch.
if you didn't save the replay, you're out of luck bud

like i said before my opponent has yet to respond and i asked for a activity win but still i got mentioned in a post that i need to do my battle

boulicrok

Le Crok
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
claiming act , opponent never showed up on two differents days where we were supposed to play (friday and today begin of the afternoon), proofs on my wall and it might be difficult for me to play after now because something unexpected happend IRL

1582473950535.png

1582473977777.png

edit : he told me to take the win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)