Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 1 PAIRINGS [Extensions: Deadline 1/12] [Check Post 651]

My opponent finally replied back... only to ask me where I am from, when I had already written timezone, days and times I was able to play, rather than to schedule the match or tell me I can play X day or something.

I contacted my opponent with my schedules, he replied that he could not and passed his schedules. I provided a schedule within what he have informed and since then no response.
Also I already sent VM to him and he did not answer me.
I am waiting.

I contacted my oppo Sunday and replied wednesday by saying when he was available, so I asked him to play today but it still doesn't reply

My opponent sent me a PM saying he was dropping for the tour, I added you to the conversation so you can see it

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
My opponent appears to have disappeared after having scheduled for Wednesday, tried scheduling with them again but they haven't been on since Tuesday. Still going to try playing if they show up but otherwise this is an activity post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)