Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 2 PAIRINGS [Read Post #522] [Extension deadline 1/27]

I have a question that should probably go in the team submission thread, but since I can't post there I will ask here instead. Showdown currently doesn't allow Pokebank-only egg moves and abilities on Pokemon within the VGC '17 ruleset, despite it being released today. Are we able to submit teams that contain Pokemon Bank exclusives, or are we restricted by Showdown? I ask as I want to submit a team with Pokemon Bank exclusives but don't want to break any rules if I end up being blocked out of playing the VGC '17 ruleset with the team, and changing teams after submission isn't an option.

I didn't see I took the activity win
Btw me and RevRush just played and I won 2-0
gg and props to him for the patience because of the so-different timelines

Never, got to play my opponent. We were both just never on at the same time. One time i missed him by 5 minutes :/

Activity, my opponent suggested 9pm GMT -4 and I pushed it back to 9:30 (a time he responded to and okay'd), but opp isn't on PS or smogtours. We've had a lot of scheduling issues until now, but this time seemed to be the only time we could both make it. VMs are on my wall

Activity, my opponent suggested 9pm GMT -4 and I pushed it back to 9:30 (a time he responded to and okay'd), but opp isn't on PS or smogtours. We've had a lot of scheduling issues until now, but this time seemed to be the only time we could both make it. VMs are on my wall
so, YOU showed up earlier. I showed up at 9:30, and you got on earlier, you cant blame me for you showing up earlier, and me showing up on time

Sorry, my bad. In vms opp stated his time zone was GMT -4, but after checking EST now, it turns out it's GMT -5. As someone not in the US, I shouldn't have to go confirming whether the time zone the opp has given is the correct time zone according to daylight savings time or not.
At any rate, the decision is up to the TD, to determine whether it's my fault for not showing up at the right time or opp's for not giving the right time zone.

Sorry, my bad. In vms opp stated his time zone was GMT -4, but after checking EST now, it turns out it's GMT -5. As someone not in the US, I shouldn't have to go confirming whether the time zone the opp has given is the correct time zone according to daylight savings time or not.
At any rate, the decision is up to the TD, to determine whether it's my fault for not showing up at the right time or opp's for not giving the right time zone.
literally everytime i said a time i said est

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I won against Osirus182 in 3 games. Friendly guy and fun and exciting games (mainly the 3rd one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)