Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey! Would anyone mind changing my name to Aragorn the King? I'm kinda sick of this name, and I want a fresh, new, cool name. Aragorn is just amazing btw. This is kinda hilariously similar to this post, but I actually never saw it before now. Thanks :)

approve - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like my name changed to Rosepetal
Yes, I know that name already exists, but that was one of my alts that I created before I knew alts were banned, and thus is banned now.
If this is too much to ask, I am sorry, but since Rosepetal is my new main account on PS, I would very much like it to match. Thanks!

Edit: I just realized you may have to change Rosepetal's name before changing this one to Rosepetal, but I don't really care what it turns out to be.

Rejected, we don't change existing users' names. ~tennisace

I know I posted here before, but I would like to change my name to Volty. This one isn't taken, and my reason is the same. This name is closer to my pokemon showdown name which is Voltage.

approve - oglemi

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
I want my name to be changed into Godot. Reason why: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/godot.25124/ this hasnt been used in a long time.
Besides, it'd be fun as Godot is my favorite character from a game.

Rejected, we don't change existing users' names. ~tennisace

you cannot have the name until we stop waiting for godot

Okay, if I can't get my name changed to Rosepetal, then can I at least get Sturninja changed to Rose Petal?
I just tried to log in with that name and it doesn't work "The requested user could not be found", so I think Rose Petal is different from Rosepetal.
I'd just like for my Smogon to match/resemble my PS username.
Thanks!

approve - oglemi

Can I get my name changed to Durant. I am not really a fan of the name I have right now and since Durant is quite possibly my favorite Pokemon I would like it changed to Durant.

Approved - Toast++

Hello, can I get my name changed to Touymato? Because that's what I normally go as when battling on PS.

Approved - Toast++

Requesting name change to ImperialDragonair, I don't think that one is taken.

Approved - Toast++

I want my name to be changed to Magnetonium. Which according to the last time I checked, it wasnt taken. It is the alt I use on PS now.

Approved - Toast++

Could I please get my name changed to *Trev*? I started this account very quickly, so I just came up with the first thing that came to my mind. Everyone started calling me trev anyway (it's a lot less of a mouthful lol). I originally wanted trev but that was taken, so I checked and it seems *Trev* is not taken, so I would like that :].

Approved - Stellar

Sapphire.

Es gibt Licht, wo immer Sie sind
is a Contributor Alumnus
May someone change my birth month to August? I believe I accidentally clicked May instead of August. Thanks!

Approved - Stellar

Can I change my name to shrop05 ? I just want my showdown name to match my smogon name. Thanks

Approved - Stellar

Can I get my name changed to Cinesra, please? It's the name I use everywhere else and also my showdown name. It's not taken, either. I don't even know why I went with this username when I signed up. I don't like the band as much as I used to either. Thanks ahead of time. I love you.

Approved - Stellar

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I have my birthday year changed from 1990 to 1997 please? Only did that cuz I thought I had to be 18 to join otherwise thered be some sort of restriction or something :$. Also, If I could get a name change to -Clone-, thatd be great. Everyone I know calls me that (Im from Serebii. Sue me). Also, my username was 12 year old me, and I think that its time for my username to reflect the older me. If you need additional reasoning, let me know.

Approved - Stellar

Can I get my Birthdate changed from 1995 --> 1998? I just kinda make it force of habit to register at the age of 18, and I actually have friends on here so I'd like to be honest with them.

Approved - Stellar

I would like to change my name to Modeling Clay.
Reason 1: My current name is a mess of my alts in Pokemon Showdown
Reason 2: My Account will do Modelling Clay Sculptures on Smeargle Studio

Approved - Stellar

I would like two things:

1. I would like to get a name change to: InfamousLuffy. Reason: To match my showdown alt.
2. Could someone also please change my birthdate, i was born on june 20th 2001, so i'm not 14 lol..

Thanks.

-Sincerely, ProjectSwine.

Approved - Stellar

I know I've asked about this before and that requesting names that have already been taken is forbidden but I feel this is an extreme case. This guy hasn't been on for nearly a decade and only had 5 post. I think it's pretty safe to say he's not coming back. This period next to my name is so ugly, it haunts my dreams, I have anxiety attacks every time I look at it. He has even soiled the elegance of the name Rob with the sweaty and stinky pig Piloswine. Lets look deep in our hearts and reconsider this because 10 years is a hell of a long time.

I would like to get my name changed to The Bravest Bird.
This is one of my alts on pokemon showdown and what I go by on sites such as twitter and youtube.
(and i wouldn't have a random w on another line)

k - oglemi

Can my name be changed to Mewderator Y? I just want to match my Showdown alts.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)