Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to change my name to Dillon.

Reasons are
1. That I have that name on Pokemon showdown and no1 knows me as sandshrewed anymore.
2. It'd be easier to communicate with people I feel. Mainly because people irl know me as Dillon, and not sandshrewed. I think it'd be easier for people to find me and stuff.
I hope you take this idea in consideration. :) I would also like if my Birthday could be changed, but if I could tell you it in pm's or something, cause I messed up w/ it.

rejected - name already taken - if you have to PM me your birthdate change - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to change name to PeteDHeat

Reason:
1) Pete is my nickname and this account created in 2007. No longer use this current username competitively.

k - oglemi

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Could my birth date be changed to 17/march/1998)? It's currently messed up fsr (probably due to how old I was when I first made this acc, dunno really) :x

k - oglemi

Reactions: g
I would like to change nick in LLeonard just because i want the same name here and on ps.
I also have a wrong birth day, is the 20 and not the 21, hope someone can fix this, thanks in advance
What about me?

k - oglemi

Yo, could I get my name in lowercase? It's been bugging me that I'm capitalized for months now. So Evir -> evir.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to : xCarlos

reason : Everyone know me as xCarlos on PS

The problem with the name in the NULT is solved , Soulgazer allows me to play with the alt of xCarlos until my name here is not changed .

k - oglemi

Hi! i hope you are fine. i am sending this message to you because i need to change a couple of things in my account.
The first is that my birthday is 04/06/1992 not the 06/06/1992 xD
Also i would like to change my User name from Dark Latios to Rayzen. (I hope that this is possible =D). The reason is that in all the pokemon sites i have the Name Rayzen but i would like to continue with my post number here in smogon because they done to the people confiance.
That is all, thank you in advance.

k - oglemi

I just need some help with my profile setup (banner, signature, title, etc., etc.,) so if I could get a response or a pm ASAP that'd be nice. Thank you

I'd like to change my nick into SteelGoran because that is my alt on PS.
Also because I like Gorons from TLoZ, but with a that is more cool

k - oglemi

Hi, I've just realized I created this account long time ago, so instead of using a new one, i would like to stay with this -forgotten- one but with a username change, to be more confortable, since it seems from now on I'll have time to play Pokémon again, and therefore I can participate on forums too. The nickname i would like to get is my usual Pokémon nickname: Ibito

Thank you

k - oglemi

Hi, I would like to change my name to Hairy Toenail. That is the name I use on showdown and I think users would be able to better identify me better with that name. I honestly don't know what I was thinking with this name.

Thank you for your time.

k - oglemi

Reactions: rs
Putting in a request to change my name to Rainman Legends

Reasoning: I go by this name on PS now and honestly i think my first name sucks >.> Please and Thank You for the person if it gets approved :)

k - oglemi

Could I drop the numbers from my name, while still retaining the right to change names later? That's how I understand the OP, and I'm just making sure nothing has changed since then. I could change my name from "Celticpride034" to "Celticpride" and still retain the right to change my name later to something completely different? If that's the case, I would like to change my name to just "Celticpride" and if that's not the case just leave it as is.

k - oglemi

I'd like these numbers to be removed? They are really bothersome tbh and easier for others and myself to write :]

k - oglemi

Hi guys! So basically I am requesting a name change to: "Luka"

Luka is my new name on Pokemon Showdown!, and is not taken on Smogon (that I know of, I think I checked correctly)

Thank you very much!

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

What about us? I didn't find the nickname I'm requesting, so I assume it's free, but don't know. Thank you

HiMyNamesL

Gimme wine, or there's no design
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, I'd like my name changed from HiMyNamesLuke to HiMyNamesL

In order to match my Showdown name, which I changed from Luke to L for the better colour, and the reference to Death Note.

Having both Showdown and Smogon match would be lovely. Thanks.

Edit -

If possible, would I be able to get Luke

The account hasn't been active since Oct 07.

Thanks again.

k - oglemi

Luke is rejected

yo, I just saw that Dillon was taken, I was wondering if I could have Dillon~ Reasons being:
It's my name on all showdown servers, pokebattle, and pokemon online.
It'd be easier to communicate with people I know irl
And that I'm am more known by that :)

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)