Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LLW Gao Changgong I don't think Oglemi wants people with those kinds of characters in their name.

Can you please choose one without the special characters, I too want you to change your name, but if you can choose something else with SGR that'd be great
i.e. denied a previous user a name change because of (mostly) non-english characters.

Hey I would like this name changed to remove the _ and make it Ninety Nine. I own the account Ninety Nine and Haunter changed my previous name, Paynes to Ninety_Nine. I was unaware you could get name changes on smogon as I made that account in April and this thread was made in July. So I was wondering if I could get my name changed to Ninety Nine since I own both accounts

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ninety-nine.227620/

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting my name changed to "Seraph's Fire" to match my Showdown name. I don't think too many people recognize me as the STABmons Council member in the OMs room so I'd like to make it more clear.

k - oglemi

ty - seraph

Last edited:
can I change my name to Illuminati Just? I used it for my gamertag, I will use it for PS, and I am planning to make a YouTube channel with it. Also, I really want to start playing in other tiers besides OU, and OUman doesn't look right in the NU tier. I would appreciate this if possible. :)

k - oglemi

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
can I change my name to Illuminati Just? I used it for my gamertag, I will use it for PS, and I am planning to make a YouTube channel with it. Also, I really want to start playing in other tiers besides OU, and OUman doesn't look right in the NU tier. I would appreciate this if possible. :)
Sorry, unfortunately you can't since the name is already taken (illuminati). However, you can go for 'Illuminati.' or 'Illuminati~'. Something along those lines if you understand what I mean.

I need to change my name to TheHoundofDoom because the one im using right now is my real name and I dont want to use it. I just made this account so im a noob I thought when it said name I thought real name

k - oglemi

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to change my name to Iridescent but this user has it: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/iridescent.42664/

mind this guy hasn't been on since 2009 the same day he joined, idk how big off an hassle this is to do, but if that could be done i would be very lucky man as the name i have now really doesn't mean anything to me at all n_n
Sorry, but no matter how long the user hasn't been on, you're not allowed to take the account. Apologies.

If you do want the name however, you can try adding a '.' or '~' to the end of it and that will be fine for you to take :)

Sorry, but no matter how long the user hasn't been on, you're not allowed to take the account. Apologies.

If you do want the name however, you can try adding a '.' or '~' to the end of it and that will be fine for you to take :)
You know I have a question about that. What if the guy whose name Bluwing wants ends up coming back and agrees to give the name to him?

Question: Upon having our names changed here, we receive a custom title to indicate our former alias. I was wondering, how long are we to keep this title for?

Edit: Thanks Minus! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)