Project OM Ladder Achievements [Season 1] [Won by Fissure]

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Any Other Metagame
Balanced Hackmons (Completed)
Almost Any Ability
Mix And Mega

Last edited:

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Weekly leaderboard updates
#1 (AAA)

E: The Brawn, AAA https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8almostanyability-1324380012

E2: #1 and Winner, BH
Any Other Metagame
all added

Any Other Metagame
Balanced Hackmons (Completed)
Almost Any Ability
Mix And Mega
all added except ur brawn submission of bh as etern used dragon energy there
it looks like eleki has no guard in the replays hence not added. If it isnt , pm me and i'll add this if it looks legit.

Once again let me know if there are mistakes in the leaderboard.
Congratulations to a loser and I am prtty trash for being inducted into bh and stabmons Hall of Fame respectively!

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
Who needs megas? + Wrong Team: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1326018682
Not too sure why I need to screenshot for Wrong Team when its already stored in the replay, but I'll do it sure
View attachment 334435
As mentioned in the OP u must have had a OMLC prefix with your account and as such your achievement does not count.

On a side note UNDER A WEEK IS LEFT UNTIL SEASON 1 ENDS!!!

To help anyone whose still trying for the TOP 3 spot, each metagames (besides 2v2) has a new challenge added!!

Happy laddering everyone!!

Fissure

Cotton Candy Thighs
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Camomons

• (Refusing the change) Win 5 games using only Pokemon with their natural typing.

• (Gotta Go Fast) Win a game exclusively with Pokemon that learn Extreme Speed.[They must have Extreme Speed in their moveslot in both games. Use !showteam after battle to confirm this)

NFE
  • (Rejected By LC) Win 2 games where your teams consists of only those Pokemon that are either below B rank in LC VR or are the middle evolution of the said mons, i.e., middle evolution of mons ranked below B in lc vr.

AAA
  • (The Niche Cleaner) Win 2 games where a Pokemon running Moxie/ Beast Boost/ Soul Heart etc gets at least 3 successive kills each game.

MNM
  • (Sand Hustle) Win 3 games where your team has a Tyranitarite, Garchompite and a Steelixite Pokemon.

Any Other Metagame
2v2 Doubles
(I'm sorry man good luck with reqs)

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
sm bh achievements i came up with!!!! don't know what point values for these would work well. these were fun to make but im not sure how well designed they are, tried to make them inspire creativity
  • (Ejected) Win after OHKOing an opposing transformed Chansey or Blissey from 80%+ HP.
  • (Sunbrella) Win against an opposing Red Orb Groudon while using a rain (not Primordial Sea) team.
  • (Just Lucky I Swear) Win after getting 3 critical hits with Merciless.
  • (Incredible Speed) Outspeed and KO an opposing Mega Mewtwo Y without using priority.
  • (Big Ball of Stats) KO two opposing Pokemon with Multitype Arceus.
  • (Return on Investment) Make opposing Pokemon take damage from hazards 10 times.
  • (Tasty Tech) Win after your Pokemon eat at least 2 berries.
  • (I Have the High Ground) Pick two different Terrain types and make a team based around each. Win a game with each team. A terrain ability on Red Orb Groudon doesn't count for this by itself.

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
sm bh achievements i came up with!!!! don't know what point values for these would work well. these were fun to make but im not sure how well designed they are, tried to make them inspire creativity
  • (Ejected) Win after OHKOing an opposing transformed Chansey or Blissey from 80%+ HP.
  • (Sunbrella) Win against an opposing Red Orb Groudon while using a rain (not Primordial Sea) team.
  • (Just Lucky I Swear) Win after getting 3 critical hits with Merciless.
  • (Incredible Speed) Outspeed and KO an opposing Mega Mewtwo Y without using priority.
  • (Big Ball of Stats) KO two opposing Pokemon with Multitype Arceus.
  • (Return on Investment) Make opposing Pokemon take damage from hazards 10 times.
  • (Tasty Tech) Win after your Pokemon eat at least 2 berries.
  • (I Have the High Ground) Pick two different Terrain types and make a team based around each. Win a game with each team. A terrain ability on Red Orb Groudon doesn't count for this by itself.
Heyo first of all thanks for submitting this! Unfortunately, the season was p much over when u sent this however i will definitely keep these suggesstions ( and adding sm bh for specific challenges) in mind whenever/if this project comes back for a season 2.

Niche cleaner required 2 replays. Sand Hustle added.

Camomons

• (Refusing the change) Win 5 games using only Pokemon with their natural typing.

• (Gotta Go Fast) Win a game exclusively with Pokemon that learn Extreme Speed.[They must have Extreme Speed in their moveslot in both games. Use !showteam after battle to confirm this)

NFE
  • (Rejected By LC) Win 2 games where your teams consists of only those Pokemon that are either below B rank in LC VR or are the middle evolution of the said mons, i.e., middle evolution of mons ranked below B in lc vr.

AAA
  • (The Niche Cleaner) Win 2 games where a Pokemon running Moxie/ Beast Boost/ Soul Heart etc gets at least 3 successive kills each game.

MNM
  • (Sand Hustle) Win 3 games where your team has a Tyranitarite, Garchompite and a Steelixite Pokemon.

Any Other Metagame
2v2 Doubles
(I'm sorry man good luck with reqs)

added all

With this the final leaderboard standing is here. Congratulations to Fissure for winning OMLA Season 1!!! Props to I am prtty trash and a loser for coming in second and third respectively. While the hosting was not without its flaws, I hope you guys enjoyed this project. Thnx to OM mod team for letting me host this. Tagging Sectonia so that the top 3 could get their rewards

Hello! i'm new here on smogon and i feel a little lost sometimes. (sorry in advice if this thread isn't the right place to ask). I found this very interesting and i definitely want to try if there will be a season 2. However, i wonder if there will be another one... if anyone knows and can tell me i will appreciate a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)