Omastar GP (2/2)

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok this is now done but before it gets uploaded I have a question,

I know I am not actually supposed to have that and its probably HTML or something but instead of inserting that I inserted

—;

Is that fine or should I change it?

Aside that everything else has been implemented including Rittercat's stuff...
Iirc the symbol still show up funny. If you want you can start migrating to the double hyphen -- which is becoming official (and much more convenient lol!)

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
OK I "migrated" to the double hyphen thanks VOx! Officially ready to be uploaded.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually disappointed in the GP team here. I encountered a number of basic errors still in the analysis, and there were a few badly worded sentences still included. I've fixed this, and it's now uploaded. Please take more care in future, it's not difficult to capitalize stats, spell Pokemon names and moves correctly, and even removing the word 'lastly' when it isn't the final thing in the paragraph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)