OMPL VI Discussion Thread

Time for shoutouts! This was my first ompl even though I've been a part of the mix and mega community since way back during the omotm gen 6 days of the meta and I can certainly say that this was quite the experience. It tested my prep, play, time management, and mental strength to its limit when trying to balance this tournament and a full time work schedule along with other irl matters and I can certainly say that I had a blast and have grown as a competitor and person during the journey. I want to thank the people that have helped me get here.

Chloe, thank you for drafting me, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there isn't another team out there that I wished I could've been on. Because of your draft I was able to get to know and work with a fantastic group of people. Thank you for putting your faith in me this tournament!

Teammates, y'all are amazing. I feel like I didn't have enough time to get to know all of you as much as I wished but I do know that I couldn't have asked for a better crew. Whether it was emotional support or actual prep support there wasn't a moment where I felt like I didn't have enough help to pull through. I feel like we were able to prove a lot of naysayers wrong by making it this far even if we didn't win it all and that this ompl is something that we should all be proud of for how well we all did as a team. Cheers!

In The Hills, thank you for being my immediate support in prep, testing along with holding down the fort for those two weeks. With the both of us together we were able to overcome huge opponents and proved a lot of the early naysayers wrong. I can certainly say that you are primed and set to do great things, both as a mnm council member and as a competitor. If there is a chance for us to work together in a tour format I can certainly say that you will be near the top of my list of people I want to work with!

Andrew, thank you for being the man I could trust basically no matter what the situation was. Having you as support for a good chunk of this ompl both from a competitive standpoint and just as a friend was so helpful I couldn't even begin to describe it in this post. Thanks for being a part of the journey, from before ompl and beyond. You the man!

Chazm, thanks for helping out this last week! Without your help I most certainly would've floundered and just proven Fardin right. It was great working with ya!

Mix and Mega discord, y'all are an absolutely insane bunch of hooligans. Thank you for being a great lot of people to hang out with, be it crazy 1am voice calls, or nonsense on the ladder or doubles hackmons cup bo5s, there isn't a discord out there that can match y'all. Whether I compete in tournaments again or not I will definitely stick around in the discord.

Good luck to the two teams remaining and thank you to everyone for making this ompl a one to remember!

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
shoutouts bc yeah
M'joe'ra BIG MAN JOEL what a dude man im so happy I got paired with you because even though we almost never talked before ompl we just meshed together so well. youre the goat hope you continue to play
Chloe actually the best manager, went without a co-manager and still led us to 3rd place so glad your draft plan went so awry that you had to pick me :) such a cool person honestly one of my fav users on ps hope we can continue to be good friends in the future :))))
TheCoastsOfToast best user on smogon hands down. idk if u remember but before the draft we first started talking when we solved that spongebob based scavenger hunt (also im watching the spongebob movie rn lol) but ever since then you've been a great dude with the best memes
WTF THHE STALLS THHE FUCKING GOAT let me tell you I enjoyed watching all of your series you and skarph have been such amazing players keep doing you don't listen to the haters theyre just jealous
GarbodorIsHot youre such a great player dude don't be down about the losses, youre easily one of the best ag players keep your head up
aesf rip lil nubbins :( youre such a great player holy only you could be vs the tl and a 6-0 player and bring the heat you brought like your balls are so huge and I doubt anyone is dumb enough to ignore your achievements in aaa even if your record doesn't accurately portray that
jasprose JASPGOAT I loved your series you are a great player and an even cooler dude love the work you put in
Halliday stop having a life >:( you are the goat come back
Vhayle my mkang buddy :) im so sad that I didn't get to talk to you very much you are really cool rip timezones
Funbot28 :) youre so cool I wish I got to talk to you more and got to see you play some more. best of luck to you I hope we cross paths again
Kentari UnleashOurPassion I dont think I ever talked to you guys either but you guys made me respect 1v1 more youre both really cool dudes
lotiasite GRNBLN im sorry chloe is too much of a weeb and you guys didnt get to play enough :( best of luck to you in the future!

now to the best and most tight knit community on ps
Andyboy not to hurt the others but you're lowkey my fav mnm player I loved all of your teams this ompl you really proved to be a top player
Chazm you're so fucking good but like imagine how good youd be if you stopped talking about mage so much lol.. in all serious though you had the hottest teams theres no doubt you came out on top this ompl
Quantum Tesseract you should've played mnm you loser :( someone had to keep chazm in check where were you
Mark_K even though we don't agree on everything you've always been an inspiration to me, I wish you got to play more
xavgb stop choking in tours and be that great player we all know you are it's a game don't stress over it
Zesty43 PLEASE continue to play mnm after ompl youre my favorite builder in whatever tier you play youre so fucking hot
MultiAmmiratore haaaaax :( you deserved way better
SectoniaServant16 i t o l d u c t o d r a f t y o u a n d h e s a i d n o t e d i b a s i c a l l y g o t y o u d r a f t e d I bully you way too much lol but I love ya dude im so glad you ended up getting drafted
Highlord play mnm more you weeb don't ever get as rusty again we need ur heat with keld and shit

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
aesf rip lil nubbins :( youre such a great player holy only you could be vs the tl and a 6-0 player and bring the heat you brought like your balls are so huge and I doubt anyone is dumb enough to ignore your achievements in aaa even if your record doesn't accurately portray that
As anyone who's been around AAA for a while would know, aesf commands as much respect as any other player could command, I'm completely unsurprised the series was as insane as it was.

Also your sig is fucking hilarious

Rumplestiltskin

I will rain lels all over you and you will drown in them
I want to express my appreciation to the people who have been a part of my experience as a spectator this OMPL season.
Baleblaze ----------------- Friend :)
E4 Flint -------------------- Really nice OMPL weekly OP's. Good job.
Knuckstrike -------------- Enjoyed our 2v2 Doubles games.
GeneralGunderson ----- Enjoyed our 2v2 Doubles games.

Whaleeeee --------------- 2 cool.
Snaquaza ----------------- Very missed in OM's.
dom ------------------------ 2nd to none in devotion to ORAS 1v1.

Uselesscrab -------------- Devoted manager.
Ransei --------------------- Our MVP for making all the 2v2 Doubles tours in OM chat.
Pepa120 ------------------- Unfortunate drafting this year. I really hope you get drafted next OMPL!
The Immortal ------------- Bring back real 1v1.
xiaomeow/potatopickle - Lel
gyffyrd ---------------------- Enjoyed our 2v2 Doubles games.
DEG ------------------------ Snoop Dogg is not a catgirl.

S/o's Holy Break for being the absolute worst teammate of all time and somehow making it sound like opening Chrome, typing in "Smogon Forums" on the search bar, and typing in "Alpha Rabbit" in the member search bar is the most difficult task mankind has embarked on since Apollo 11.
Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 8.48.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 4.45.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 4.47.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 4.47.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 4.48.14 PM.png

"what andy said. I was kinda too lazy to come on smogon oo" - HB the worst teammate in ompl
*jk HB is my dude this post is all in fun*

Last edited:
S/o's Holy Break for being the absolute worst teammate of all time and somehow making it sound like opening Chrome, typing in "Smogon Forums" on the search bar, and typing in "Alpha Rabbit" in the member search bar is the most difficult task mankind has embarked on since Apollo 11.
View attachment 132136View attachment 132139View attachment 132140View attachment 132141View attachment 132142

"what andy said. I was kinda too late to come on smogon oo" - HB the worst teammate in ompl
why tagging me tho , you just wasted 5 minutes of my time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)