Tournament OMPL Week Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Monte told me to post the activity win claim on his behalf

[16:57] montecrist0: quot me when I say
[16:57] montecrist0: I've been active all week ready to play motherlove and he hasn't been on ALL WEEK PERIOD

how would he know because he can't go in the other metas room. i request activity win for motherlove because monte is banned and thus can't be contacted.

edit: also request activity win for thecommadore because deg was subbed in with 1 day left. my player has been active the entire week.

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Monte told me to post this

[17:23] montecrist0: tell TI
[17:23] montecrist0: I know what he's doing
[17:23] montecrist0: and that there's a find user function on smogon
[17:23] montecrist0: and I have other people telling me if he's on

it doesn't even matter because BLISSEYS WON. it's just monte being monte.

also, everyone should send in their teams if they haven't.

canno

formerly The Reptile
[17:33] montecrist0: TI is clearly trying to defuse the situation about him being incorrect by changing the topic.
[17:34] montecrist0: "monte being monte" is just another phrase for
[17:34] montecrist0: monte actually wants to play pokemon and not deal with illegitimate activity when he was the one who got activity AND HES NOT CALLING IT
[17:34] montecrist0: Im calling for a SUB and I could claim ACTIVITY
[17:35] montecrist0: if blisseys winning matters so much why is he so desperate to take an activity win for his player that's mine
[17:35] montecrist0: an activity win I could but I didnt take but hes trying to reverse without proper logic

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if the charizards and the lopunnies could get me their lineups, that'd be great Nani Man unfixable

additionally, if n64lord and Gyarad0s could set up a time to play today in case Mambo somehow wins against a Tier Shift player using an OU team, I would appreciate it.

after that i'll get the new week up. since next week is the last I'm more concerned about not coin-flipping for winners of the week than getting the new week up ASAP.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity was given to motherlove because unlike his opponent, he managed to make it through the week without getting banned.

Flips:
We randomly picked: dreameatergengar
We randomly picked: gyarad0s
We randomly picked: anty

no flips affected the outcomes of the week

onto week five, the last before finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)