[Open!]Blue Oyster Cult: Metanazo's Godzilla: King of the Monsters Shiny Pokemon Giveaway!

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pokemon Requested: ho-Oh
Pokemon Deposited: Rockruff, Level 1, Male, moon Ball
IGN: Shahaanan

Thanks!

No problem, its still on the GTS.
Did I do something wrong?
Hatched a lvl 1 Torchic, named it Metanazo, put it on the GTS asking for a Wooper (pre evolution of Quagsire) lvl 91+
Sorry for spamming your thread.

Last edited:
Woopidoopi request:

Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, Guy, Pokeball
Requested: Sableye
IGN: Matt Eagle

Thx!

Last edited:
New Shiny Eeveeloution giveaway is soon! I have 4 Eeveeloutions and I only need 4 more I just have to not get lazy and finally do another giveaway

Woop request:

Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, girl, Pokeball
Requested: purple haze

Thx

PS: still more to come

Last edited:
Hey, guess who it is! I was wondering if you have a cosmog with the modest nature. Hopefully level 5. Only because I want to train it up to be able to take it to the regional championships one day

Woop request:

Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, girl, Pokeball
Requested: purple haze

Thx

PS: still more to come
Sent! Thanks for your patience.
Hey, guess who it is! I was wondering if you have a cosmog with the modest nature. Hopefully level 5. Only because I want to train it up to be able to take it to the regional championships one day
Hello! Unfortunately, I don't but I can get one for you if you want. It won't be shiny obviously.

Sent! Thanks for your patience.

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't but I can get one for you if you want. It won't be shiny obviously.
Please! I'd even give you a torchic that normally Woop would come to ruin the day by appearing. But you'd help me drastically Metanazo. You'd help me excel in my Regional team

You're in luck! I caught it today! :) It's Modest and it has impressive IV's. Let me know if you want it nicknamed or not.
I kinda want it called Nebula please! Once you're done, a little birdie called Torchic told me to tell you that it will be awaiting you in its normal Pokeball for the level 5 Cosmog named Nebula. It also says thank goodness it isn't a woop otherwise it'd be bruised again by its mighty punches. Anywho, I hope you have a good day and I'll see you laterrrrrr

Edit:
Pokemon deposited: Torchic
Nickname: N/A or Torchic
Level: 1
Pokeball: Normal Pokeball
Deposited for: Level 1-10 Cosmog
If you didn't guess

Last edited:
I kinda want it called Nebula please! Once you're done, a little birdie called Torchic told me to tell you that it will be awaiting you in its normal Pokeball for the level 5 Cosmog named Nebula. It also says thank goodness it isn't a woop otherwise it'd be bruised again by its mighty punches. Anywho, I hope you have a good day and I'll see you laterrrrrr

Edit:
Pokemon deposited: Torchic
Nickname: N/A or Torchic
Level: 1
Pokeball: Normal Pokeball
Deposited for: Level 1-10 Cosmog
If you didn't guess
You're FireDragon right? Imma deposit it anyway lol. Sent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)