Pokémon Oranguru

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some of the properties of Psychic Terrain? I know it disallows the use of priority moves, and I guess it raises psychic type moves. Is there any more properties to it?
Pretty much just that. Plus it turns nature power to Psychic and Activates that 1 seed that raises your Spc Def

You could, but I think the terrain booster item would benefit your team more
Pretty much Terrain Booster in general is better unless you're looking for bulk. However, it is quite clear that a Terrain Extender would work better than the Psychic Seed since Oranguru has enough Sp. Def anyways.

What are some of the properties of Psychic Terrain? I know it disallows the use of priority moves, and I guess it raises psychic type moves. Is there any more properties to it?
To be specific, because it's confusing for some:

-PsyTerrain's priority-negating effect is a "shield" on grounded pokemon, not a "can't use it". A Dragonite and Arcanine can both click Extremespeed but Dragonite's will fail because it's targeting a grounded pokemon in the terrain. (As an aside, same logic goes for both aspects of Misty Terrain and the EQ-weakening in Grassy).

-Boost to Psychic moves is 1.5x, same as Sun/Rain/ElecTerrain/GrassTerrain on their respective elements.

I want so desperately for this thing to be good, and in ladder singles it does its job fine as a nasty plot sweeper, but the only reason I'm using it over anything else is sheer novelty. that's what this thing is: A novelty poke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)