VGC oras help with 2 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,sorry if i previusly posted in the wrong section,but i not found this,and i used the vgc section because i am trying to find help for vgc, and sorry my bad english.I am a newbie of the competitive,just started to play it some month ago when i purchased pokemon AS after i stopped with crystal(not had gba or ds).I am trying to make a VGC2016 team,i tryied a first one ..but i see always the same core (groudon,xerneas,kanga,milotic) with trick room..so i want take my team into the trick room too.
Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Level: 50
EVs: 196 HP / 60 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Protect

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 52 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Togekiss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 4 SpA / 28 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Follow Me
- Air Slash
- Tailwind
- Protect

(Dusclops) @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rock Slide

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 4 SpA / 100 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight
- Helping Hand

it need a lot of adjstutment i know,not sure what pokemon to change.I want turn this tema with the opportune modification into a trick room abuse team..so for sure talonflame can go out i think..the core is the groudon,xerneas,mega kanga,for do massive damage,have a double chance for do a lot of damage with xerneas after geomancy ,before of setting a trick room..and after xernseas is out set a trick room and destroy the opponent with groudon or kanga..duscolps for have a lot of defense and special defense and for annoy the oppo,cresselia for boosting damage with helping hand,togekiss for annoy too(i want put thunder wave insted of protect).Hope i go deep enough in this,sorry my bad english.

For the second question :i am trying to make another team from myself.I put it dialga modest with HA(modest locked),white kyurem(or black not sure wich one to pick),talonflame,kanga, and not know how to finish it,maybe togekiss milotic,or milotic and amounguss..or something elsenot know...i am makint this team for be fast ,so i use tailwind on talonflame and taunt ..for fast kill dark void users or trick room users.Dialga is good versus fairy with stab flash cannon and versus ray and other dragons,kyurem for his very high sp attack for try to kill kyogre with thunder and maybe give him a ground move for groudon,kanga is kanga...talonflame for taunt and tailwind and do some damage with brave bird with sharp beak and roost,and the other 2 i not know...i thinked to amoongus with rage powder,spore,toxic and grass knot and maybe again milotic with helping hand..or togekiss if can learn helping hand.thanks for the help

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Alkatraz91 , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)