Other ORAS Mega Speculation Thread (NO talk about potential bans NOR Aegislash)

Which is your favorite?

• Beedrill

Votes: 255 26.5%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 119 12.3%
  • Slowbro

Votes: 86 8.9%
  • Steelix

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 140 14.5%
  • Swampert

Votes: 120 12.4%
  • Sableye

Votes: 62 6.4%
  • Sharpedo

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Camerupt

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Altaria

Votes: 144 14.9%
  • Glalie

Votes: 79 8.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 198 20.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 164 17.0%
  • Latias

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Latios

Votes: 54 5.6%
  • Loppuny

Votes: 125 13.0%
  • Gallade

Votes: 148 15.4%
  • Audino

Votes: 30 3.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 74 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to introduce you all to the broken piece of shit that will destroy the meta. Here's a bit of innovation for you all. Putting this shit here now so I can claim it as my own :]

Huge thanks to Imanalt for the spread :]

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 168 HP / 92 Atk / 88 SpD / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

The EVs will let you 1. outspeed Mew before you Mega Evolve, 2. set up subs that cannot be broken by Rotom-W's Volt Switch. This means you take advantage of the number of people running these two Pokemon and completely fuck everything with massive bulk and power. Oh, btw, Gyro from Ferrothorn can't break your sub either while you're at +0, and at +1 it can't break your sub IF you got the Intimidate off first. Either way it's not outdamaging Roost and you about 70% with Return at +1. There is nothing these Pokemon can do to stop you from setting up until the cows come home. Intimidate also gives you added bulk, making it even easier to set up. Sometimes I wonder how people can even sleep at night with this monster looming overhead.

ps, fuck your Mamoswine.

244 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 270-328 (72.3 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 92+ Atk Aerilate Salamence Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mamoswine: 418-493 (116.4 - 137.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Broken is an accurate word for it. Like who thought those stats were a good idea? Also this calc might make you laugh because it's basically saying Garchomp is set up fodder

-1 252 Atk Garchomp Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 210-248 (63.4 - 74.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Hi, I would like to introduce you all to the broken piece of shit that will destroy the meta. Here's a bit of innovation for you all. Putting this shit here now so I can claim it as my own :]

Huge thanks to Imanalt for the spread :]

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

The EVs will let you 1. outspeed Mew before you Mega Evolve, 2. set up subs that cannot be broken by Rotom-W's Volt Switch. This means you take advantage of the number of people running these two Pokemon and completely fuck everything with massive bulk and power. Oh, btw, Gyro from Ferrothorn can't break your sub either while you're at +0, and at +1 it can't break your sub IF you got the Intimidate off first. Either way it's not outdamaging Roost and you about 70% with Return at +1. There is nothing these Pokemon can do to stop you from setting up until the cows come home. Intimidate also gives you added bulk, making it even easier to set up. Sometimes I wonder how people can even sleep at night with this monster looming overhead.

ps, fuck your Mamoswine.

244 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 270-328 (72.3 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 92+ Atk Aerilate Salamence Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mamoswine: 418-493 (116.4 - 137.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
I was waiting for the time for a bulky DD variant of Mega-Mence to come out. How are other mega mence variants looking (i.e. offensive DD in particular)? I have yet to test it myself on showdown but is the bulky DD looking like the main set for Mega Mence (amongst so many potentially amazing variants)?

Huge thanks to Imanalt for helping me on the spread :]

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

ps, fuck your Mamoswine.

Based on that set I get the feeling that rhyperior is going to be in high demand whenever Oras comes out as one of few checks to salamence

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

ps, fuck your Mamoswine.

this shit is why every team i make will have a focus sash cloyster on it as long as this is in ou

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

ps, fuck your Mamoswine.

Might be worth replacing Substitute with Earthquake or Fire Blast because of resists like Tyranitar, Mega Metagross, Skarmory, etc running around. Otherwise though this thing is a beast.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

ps, fuck your Mamoswine.

Some men just want to watch the world burn... In all seriousness, Mega Mence is very bulky so it can even pull off a sub ddance set quite effectively. Rotom-W seems like a straight up counter to this thing though. At max attack jolly +6, return does 89-99% on 212 Def variants. Mixed Mence may very well be best Mence. Also to note, Salamence does get fire fang although it's kinda weak.

my mega beedrill set.

mega beedrill
@beedrillite
Adamant
max attack and speed 4 sdef

u-turn/pin missile
poison jab
drill run/knock off
protect

im sorry im hust sooo dang excited by this thing and can't wait to use it in OU.
but any way im going to use it in a pivot team with u turners and volt switchers. not every poke of course. grab a nice rapid spinner/defoger and possible a wall or sweeper.
i might just run pin missile for a clean up set. i just gotta remove threats. ohh yeh im loving this. hype is so real right now. 250 powa pinmissile chance YEAHHHH!

So, I've been using MixMence on a sand team to wall break for Excadrill, since Mence beats pretty much all of Excadrill's counters. Apparently people expect DD when they see Salamence, I actually had a guy Taunt me cause they thought I was gonna set up. So Salamence's versatility is already coming into play. I'm not the most experienced battler but I'd say Salamence is definitely a really good Mega and the MixMence set is a really good wall breaker. Dragon + Flying + Ground + Fire coverage is insane. And Salamence's 120 speed is also very nice.

Ive made this team and tested it w/ friends and its been doing really well. We don't really know what the meta will really be like, so its just fun to paste the team and get some thoughts.

http://pastebin.com/BEKzCCgd

So I really wanted to build around mega slowbro because its ridiculously bulky, and can abuse both its pre mevo form and its mevo form. The first thing I wanted to do was get a solid lati check, as well as rocks, as well as a really good ferrothorn counter. The team was slow, and I really wanted to try out gunk shot greninja, because the new set really exites me. The team was rly weak to lando i and mega sceptile, and bulky grasses were annoying so torn-t was a logical choice. I knew I would never get a counter to mega mence, so I wanted a check that could still check it throughout the game, even if it had dd's up its sleeve. I chose the freeze dry lure mamo because rotom was looking annoying as well. Lastly, I wanted a solid stallbreaker, and and all round useful glue that could check opposing mega slowbro's, mega man 'n' raikou ect. Mew was perfect.

So here is my very early ideas for an ORAS team. Its obviously flawed, because this is all theorymoning. Hazards are annoying, but I can play around them, same with mega sharpedo, but in early ORAS OU, you can't beat everything rofl. The team is geared to get rid of mega bro's counters, and for it to just set up cm's l8 game and comfortably run through my opposition.
Do you happen to have any replays of Slowbro putting in work by any chance? I'm curious to see how Slowbro plays.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
So granted we just started playing these custom matches to test but I just faced Trinitrotoluene in a casual match to test stuff and can confirm that Refresh M-Mence is a monster set that floored me and will be so good. Definitely use that set. Frustration, Roost, Refresh, Dragon Dance. Pretty sure someone brought it up already in the thread but just came to say it's really great. Not sure of the exact build but it definitely wasn't dying anytime soon so obviously some substantial bulk was there.

I was waiting for the time for a bulky DD variant of Mega-Mence to come out. How are other mega mence variants looking (i.e. offensive DD in particular)? I have yet to test it myself on showdown but is the bulky DD looking like the main set for Mega Mence (amongst so many potentially amazing variants)?
It's really hard to pinpoint out the most powerful MegaMence set. Some do stand out, and they've already been discussed by others before. Still, I'm having a lot of fun with the offensive DD set, which is the most powerful set, imo. The only problem is, it's the set that most try to be prepared against.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sceptile may become the new Charizard, it has some dumb good stats and move pools. Thing about Sceptile is though, it doesn't need two mega forms to be viable as either physical or special. 145 base speed makes him a threat no matter what, and unless you are worried about the mirror and/or mega beedril you can invest your nature into offense. He also has potential to mix.

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Synthesis

Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power (Coverage)

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Leaf Blade
- Low Kick/Earthquake/Crunch/Iron Tail/X-Scissor/Rock Slide

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Leaf Storm

Sceptile has a lot of options, and a lot of good ones. I haven't even covered all of the different moves he has access to, considering the difference between say, Crunch and Night Slash. The special set takes full advantage of Lightningrod, and this pokemon is the absolute bane of Rotom-Wash because it cancels Volt Switch on the switch in and then proceeds to grass STAB it to death.

Ice weakness x4 is nothing new for dragons because Garchomp, Mence, Nite, and Flygon all share that, so it's not like you are experiencing anything new.

Overall, I think this guy has a lot of potential and he will definitely affect the meta.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Eh, I still think Sub is better than Refresh, since it lets you stall stuff out more easily, and also prevents you from being fucked by priority and t wave hax.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just made an MAltaria stall thingy :
talon why u so fat
Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 212 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Toxic

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Protect

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Scald
- Earthquake

Altaria @ Altariaite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Body Slam
- Heal Bell
- Perish Song

Basically kinda just a generic stall team with MAltaria as glue. This is actually a slightly altered version of a team I already use but which gets molested by Crawdaunt and CM Keldeo, so MAlt seems like a pretty good addition to it. Also helps deal with Crocune and CM MBro thanks to Perish Song. I have Body Slam on it because it's only slightly weaker than Hyper Voice, still gets the OHKO on MMedi, and has some nice utility to it. Speed is to outspeed Crawdaunt.

Weaknesses : MMedi is a pretty obvious threat to this team since I don't actually have a counter to it, but MAltaria checks decently and Talon can revenge kill so it's not all bad. Magnezone is a huge pain too, though I do have a solid counter in Quagsire, it still traps Ferrothorn which is all kinds of annoying (it's also the only real reason I have Quag>Slowbro). MPinsir can be a problem, but it's revenged by Talon and nothing on this team really lets it set up for free. Also, being able to keep rocks up+forcing Talon to come in probably messes with this team a lot too (I originally had Starmie which made getting rocks off a lot easier until I realised I literally didn't need it and would rather have an actual answer to Gengar). Twave Clefable/Ferrothorn are annoying since my anwser to these is Talon and it absolutely hates Para. Diggersby is probably a problem too but can be checked by Ferro. Heatran is also a massive pain. There are probably way more weaknesses I'm not aware of but I haven't really tested this team yet. Oh and MMence 6-0s it but that goes without saying lol.

Oh btw Gunkninja+MSableye core will be a thing and I will run it.

Last edited:
Well, I believe it's time to show off a new Metagross set, designed to make the meta (and m-mences) cry

M-Metagross Set:
Sweeper
Set Nickname: Hyper Drive quad core Processor or
Woke up in a new buggatti

Jolly
80 hp/252 atk/176 spe

Moves:
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Power Up Punch
Grass Knot

Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt are the bread and butter of this set, and tear through almost anything that doesn't resist them. The evs in speed make sure that anything at or below 100 spe gets outpaced, 252 in atk is for maximum power, and 80 in hp allow him to survive more hits from mence and more. PuP helps to boost his power even further, so that he can plow through opponents he wouldn't be able to before like OHKOing mence after rocks while mence can't ko him before he hits

+1 252 Atk Tough Claws Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 255-300 (77 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Of course, it matters what set mence is running, but just look at what the most powerful mence can do to gross:

252+ sp.atk m-mence fire blast vs 80 hp/0 sp.def m-gross: 230-272 (71.6 - 84.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ atk m-mence e-quake vs 80 hp/0 def m-gross: 160-190 (49.8 - 59.1%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

For the lolz

252+ Atk Aerilate M-mence Return vs. 80 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 90-107 (28 - 33.3%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO or 28.6% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
GG bretheren.

Even with jolly, grass knot OHKOs M-Swampert after Stealth rocks, and 2HKOs
M-Bro:

0- SpA Tough Claws Metagross Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD m-pert: 332-392 (97 - 114.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

0- SpA Tough Claws Metagross Grass Knot vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD m-Bro: 214-254 (54.3 - 64.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

With a bulky/mixed tyranitar to tank most of my weaknesses, remove skarmory, ferrothorn (with fire blast), m-zard x (stone edge), and to set up my rocks, Metagross can clean up the rest of the team.

Last edited:
Sceptile may become the new Charizard, it has some dumb good stats and move pools. Thing about Sceptile is though, it doesn't need two mega forms to be viable as either physical or special. 145 base speed makes him a threat no matter what, and unless you are worried about the mirror and/or mega beedril you can invest your nature into offense. He also has potential to mix.

Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Synthesis

Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power (Coverage)

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Leaf Blade

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Leaf Storm

Sceptile has a lot of options, and a lot of good ones. I haven't even covered all of the different moves he has access to, considering the difference between say, Crunch and Night Slash. The special set takes full advantage of Lightningrod, and this pokemon is the absolute bane of Rotom-Wash because it cancels Volt Switch on the switch in and then proceeds to grass STAB it to death.

Ice weakness x4 is nothing new for dragons because Garchomp, Mence, Nite, and Flygon all share that, so it's not like you are experiencing anything new.

Overall, I think this guy has a lot of potential and he will definitely affect the meta.
Don't know why you're running adamant/lonely/modest since you don't outrun mega man that way

talking of swords dance, swords dance is the only place I could see drain punch viable on mega sceptile. maybe weird subseed?

Just made an MAltaria stall thingy :
talon why u so fat
Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 212 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Toxic

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Protect

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Scald
- Earthquake

Altaria @ Altariaite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Body Slam
- Heal Bell
- Perish Song

Basically kinda just a generic stall team with MAltaria as glue. This is actually a slightly altered version of a team I already use but which gets molested by Crawdaunt and CM Keldeo, so MAlt seems like a pretty good addition to it. Also helps deal with Crocune and CM MBro thanks to Perish Song. I have Body Slam on it because it's only slightly weaker than Hyper Voice, still gets the OHKO on MMedi, and has some nice utility to it. Speed is to outspeed Crawdaunt.

Weaknesses : MMedi is a pretty obvious threat to this team since I don't actually have a counter to it, but MAltaria checks decently and Talon can revenge kill so it's not all bad. Magnezone is a huge pain too, though I do have a solid counter in Quagsire, it still traps Ferrothorn which is all kinds of annoying (it's also the only real reason I have Quag>Slowbro). MPinsir can be a problem, but it's revenged by Talon and nothing on this team really lets it set up for free. Also, being able to keep rocks up+forcing Talon to come in probably messes with this team a lot too (I originally had Starmie which made getting rocks off a lot easier until I realised I literally didn't need it and would rather have an actual answer to Gengar). Twave Clefable/Ferrothorn are annoying since my anwser to these is Talon and it absolutely hates Para. Diggersby is probably a problem too but can be checked by Ferro. Heatran is also a massive pain. There are probably way more weaknesses I'm not aware of but I haven't really tested this team yet. Oh and MMence 6-0s it but that goes without saying lol.

Oh btw Gunkninja+MSableye core will be a thing and I will run it.
something to add to weaknesses is mixed wall breaker mega metagross, talon dies attempt two, and mandi can't safely defog against it. also gengar fucks your team in half(mandi can't defog on it and well, it should be obvious what happens to the rest of the team(this is taunt+lo 3 atks btw). its actually not too bad considering its stall.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
something to add to weaknesses is mixed wall breaker mega metagross, talon dies attempt two, and mandi can't safely defog against it. also gengar fucks your team in half(mandi can't defog on it and well, it should be obvious what happens to the rest of the team(this is taunt+lo 3 atks btw). its actually not too bad considering its stall.
Well, Metagross needs to run a combination of Meteor Mash (for MAltaria), Hammer Arm or HP Fire (for Ferro), Earthquake (for Jirachi), Grass Knot (for Quag) and Zen Headbutt/Thunder Punch (for Talon) to actually 2HKO everything this team, so I think I cover it pretty well all things considered, though I do have to scout its moveset first.
Gengar is basically the only reason I have Mandi but yeah if rocks are up I'm kinda screwed, I guess could run more SpD on it but then I can't stop Pinsir from using it as setup fodder so eh. As I said, if you manage to keep hazards up vs this team it kinda crumbles which is a big problem.

Last edited:
Modest still outspeeds Mega Manectric, but you miss out on outspeeding... I don't know, Mega Lopunny?
Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Alakazam and Pokémon with 128 Speed or above are outpaced. Still, as pointed out, Naive is the best nature for the mixed attacking set, though I could see Modest working on all-special Mega Sceptile sets.

why is no-one talking about mega waifu.2 btw

Mega Diancie
Typing: Rock/Fairy
Ability: Magic Bounce
Stats: 50/160/110/160/110/110
New Moves: Earth Power
Like seriously stupidly strong fast mixed attacker with fantastic STAB, decent coverage with earth power, not bad defences for an offensive mon especially with resistances to fire, dark and flying and a dragon immunity and unable to be shut down by willo and twave
biggest real flaw is turn of megalution but I'm sure you can find some good opportunities
I dunno is there some other big flaw or is the one I pointed out that bad? Cos I don't think this thing's getting enough attention

Last edited:
why is no-one talking about mega waifu.2 btw

Like seriously stupidly strong fast mixed attacker with fantastic STAB, decent coverage with earth power, not bad defences for an offensive mon especially with resistances to fire, dark and flying and a dragon immunity and unable to be shut down by willo and twave
biggest real flaw is turn of megalution but I'm sure you can find some good opportunities
I dunno is there some other big flaw or is the one I pointed out that bad? Cos I don't think this thing's getting enough attention
Perhaps because of its enormous weakness to Scizor's Bullet Punch or just lacking the 'wow' factor of the likes of Salamence, Swampert and Slowbro.

I don't think requiring a turn to Mega Evolve is bad for Diancie. For instance, physical Diancie cannot be Intimidated in the turn it Mega Evolves thanks to Clear Body, and 50/150/150 defenses can let it Mega Evolve on everything but Steels or powerful Ground/Water-types.

Last edited:
Perhaps because of its enormous weakness to Scizor's Bullet Punch or just lacking the 'wow' factor of the likes of Salamence, Swampert and Slowbro.

I don't think requiring a turn to Mega Evolve is bad for Diancie. For instance, physical Diancie cannot be Intimidated in the turn it Mega Evolves thanks to Clear Body, and 50/150/150 defenses can let it Mega Evolve on everything but Steels or powerful Ground-types.
Yeah but that's like... one counter. It only needs to watch out for that, Azu & Craw's Aqua Jet and Mega Swampert; and it's not exactly like there's Pokémon in OU who aren't afraid of all those. Aside from that you can really get going and wreck with your stupidly good STAB, countering Dragons and Birdspam alike.

I think a Rash nature is better than a Naive nature on Mega Sceptile. You are outspeeded by Mega Manectric and +1 Mega Gyarados but with an Naive nature, you miss crucials OHKO.
With the moves LS / Dragon Pulse / EQ / HP Fire and the following spread : 136 Atk / 160+ SpA / 212 Spe (outspeed Greninja factoring HP Fire) :

160+ SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 96 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard X: 238-280 (74.1 - 87.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 96 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard X: 222-262 (69.1 - 81.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 16 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 294-348 (85.2 - 100.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 16 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 272-324 (78.8 - 93.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus: 318-375 (99.6 - 117.5%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus: 297-349 (93.1 - 109.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 286-337 (89.6 - 105.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 265-313 (83 - 98.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 286-337 (89.6 - 105.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 265-313 (83 - 98.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

(SpD EVs to avoid 2HKO from LO Kyu-B EP after SR)
160+ SpA Sceptile Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 44 SpD Mega Scizor: 280-332 (81.6 - 96.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 44 SpD Mega Scizor: 264-312 (76.9 - 90.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

(on the switch)
160+ SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 211-249 (71 - 83.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 131-155 (44.1 - 52.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

(assuming you're switching on an Electric type move)
+1 160+ SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 280-330 (93.6 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
+1 192 SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 174-205 (58.1 - 68.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(after Multiscale broken)
160+ SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 312-368 (96.5 - 113.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 192-228 (59.4 - 70.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sceptile: 170-200 (60.4 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 337-397 (93.3 - 109.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 313-370 (86.7 - 102.4%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

(against SubToxic)
160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 301-355 (85 - 100.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 280-330 (79 - 93.2%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

(assuming Gyarados hasn't mega evolved)
160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 237-280 (71.6 - 84.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 220-261 (66.4 - 78.8%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Medicham: 271-321 (103.8 - 122.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Medicham: 253-298 (96.9 - 114.1%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

160+ SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 338-402 (86.4 - 102.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 212-250 (54.2 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

(on the switch)
160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Manectric: 285-336 (101.4 - 119.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Manectric: 264-312 (93.9 - 111%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Politoed: 342-404 (89 - 105.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Politoed: 320-378 (83.3 - 98.4%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 314-372 (77.9 - 92.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 294-348 (72.9 - 86.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 318-374 (93.2 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 296-350 (86.8 - 102.6%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
160+ SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Tyranitar in Sand: 270-320 (79.1 - 93.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
192 SpA Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Tyranitar in Sand: 254-300 (74.4 - 87.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)