Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers MKII (Read the OP First!) (Now with 100% more Rules!!!)

are certain threads on this forum restrictive on who can post in them?
Yes. Certain parts are restricted to badge-holders, for instance - all main competitive discussion threads are open to all users, though, as well as other things like Wi-Fi, Orange Islands and non-Pokémon related threads.

Yes. Certain parts are restricted to badge-holders, for instance - all main competitive discussion threads are open to all users, though, as well as other things like Wi-Fi, Orange Islands and non-Pokémon related threads.
thank you

p2

Banned deucer.
Lol

What does AMs Unaware Clefable spread do? It's prolly outdated now but it's this iirc

248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD

Or should I just go with the standard MG+CM Spread for Unaware?
Standard so you can handle Manaphy

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
is offensive tank suicune referring to crocune or one of the UU sets?
Offensive tank suicune is a set from UU / DPP OU where max HP and special attack is used (speed > HP also works sometimes) and uses CM + 3 attacks.

Crocune is Scald / CM / Rest / Sleep Talk and its max hp / max def with whatever speed creep you want.

They play completely differently.

Offensive tank suicune is a set from UU / DPP OU where max HP and special attack is used (speed > HP also works sometimes) and uses CM + 3 attacks.

Crocune is Scald / CM / Rest / Sleep Talk and its max hp / max def with whatever speed creep you want.

They play completely differently.
Cheers.

Also is Mega Camerupt viable as a wallbreaker, or is it only ever used as a trick room sweeper? I know it has many problems as a wallbreaker mainly due to it being stupidly slow but is it unviable in that role altogether?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Cheers.

Also is Mega Camerupt viable as a wallbreaker, or is it only ever used as a trick room sweeper? I know it has many problems as a wallbreaker mainly due to it being stupidly slow but is it unviable in that role altogether?
It's technically viable since it has some switch-in opportunities (after Mega-Evolving, at least) so it can get in and nuke things, but its low Speed without any recovery is a huge detriment.

What's the most common Talonflame set? I remember SD being standard with Band being shit a couple months ago but I'm not sure what's best for it now.

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
Can anyone here tell me what a good team would be to work pangoro and what moves they should all have?
Pangoro should be used as a wallbreaker against balanced teams. In OU, Choice Band / LO with 4 attacks (Superpower, Knock Off, Gunk Shot, Ice Punch) is the best set. Parting Shot / Drain Punch can be used over Ice Punch if your team can already handle bulky grounds well. Scrappy is the prefered ability to OHKO Mega Sableye with Superpower.

What's the most common Talonflame set? I remember SD being standard with Band being shit a couple months ago but I'm not sure what's best for it now.
SD + Flare Blitz is the most common but in my opinion the best set is either offensive wisp (Wisp, SD, Acro with attack investment) or SpD (Wisptaunt / Wispbulkup / Tauntbulkup + Roost + BB) Choice Band set is the least common (+/- 17%) and also the worst of the three main sets (SD / Bulky / Band)

This might not be the best place to ask this, but would it be beneficial for me to make an alt in order to climb the ladder higher? I use my main account for testing teams and have played about 300 games with it and have a rating of 1517. I recently made a team I like a lot and plan to climb the ladder as high as I can. Would it quickee for me to climb the ladder with my current account or make a new one?

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'll do it anyway. I just wanted to ask a question about the very recent decision to prevent baton pass from passing off speed + other boosts. Do you think it might have been a little too much to have made this such a blanket decision when geopass, stored power Espeon, and SD/ID Scolipede were really the only problems? I don't recall hearing many people complaining about SD Ninjask or smashpass all that much when it came to discussing how to nerf BP teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)